ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A Celebration Of The Blues - The Hammersmith Odeon
London 28th June 1992

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any Chech fans... Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-29-03 03:52 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Boomy wrote:
Is the Pie Lovers Union still a group around here?

Pam Anderson probably has Wide Pie.
[Edited by Boomy]

Ow my God, Boom is back!!!!!
07-29-03 04:14 PM
gypsy Of course! Nothing will stop the Pie Lovers!
07-29-03 04:17 PM
gypsy Pamela was really pretty before when she very first posed for Playboy. I don't know why she became a caricature of herself. My boyfriend thinks she's gross now. It's the comically huge boobs...and the skimpy clothes...and the overdone lipliner. I wish she'd tame her image...and dress classy...get some lowlights in her hair, so it's not so brassy platinum.
Speaking of, I must scamper off to my hairdresser's now.
I'll be back on here later tonight, naturally.
07-29-03 04:17 PM
Factory Girl The Pie Pouncers. Pouncing the pie is an ancient art form.
07-29-03 04:18 PM
gypsy FG, we need to make an instructional video. We need one RO guy and one RO girl...any volunteers?
Joey comes to mind...cuz he is always nibbling.
07-29-03 04:20 PM
Joey " Of course! Nothing will stop the Pie Lovers! "

You mean the carpet munchers :

Jodie Foster
Hillary Clinton
Sharon Stone
Cameron Diaz
Stevie Nicks

Developing ...................................

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty !!!!!

" It's like Letterman said , " You know how the girls are these days Paul ????? They are all over the map . "

I like the Lesbians Ronnie !

Jacky Chan !
07-29-03 04:22 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
FG, we need to make an instructional video. We need one RO guy and one RO girl...any volunteers?
Joey comes to mind...cuz he is always nibbling.

Nobody knows a woman like a woman. Lets have two female RO members do the video.

Suggestions anyone?
07-29-03 04:25 PM
steel driving hammer Yes, Miss U and ~AzQb...
07-29-03 04:32 PM
gypsy *ahem*
07-29-03 06:29 PM
Boomy I think Pam is cartoon like, kinda like her Stripperela cartoon character. Not much of a difference...big fake boobs, cologen injected lips, etc.

It's kinda like when those magazines have those "Most Beautiful People" issues. It's always the people with most fame and fortune that are the most beautiful, when in fact there are many average people out in the world that are more beautiful than a lot of the celebs.
07-30-03 07:24 AM
Factory Girl Gypsy and I will have a top secret meeting about the instructional video thingy. We will notify the RO Board members of the outcome.
07-30-03 09:08 AM
Boomy Cool....so fresh and so clean, clean.
07-30-03 01:29 PM
jb How are you my thick rimmed , hoosier friend?
Page: 1 2