ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A Celebration Of The Blues - The Hammersmith Odeon
London 28th June 1992

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mellencamp and Elvis (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-30-03 11:56 AM
Sir Stonesalot Uhhhhhhhh.....

----------blank stare-----------

Martha....you made that up...right?
07-30-03 12:20 PM
Martha SS I am surprised you would even ask....I'm no more of a yarn spinner than the rest of the honest, upstanding, forthright posters that grace this board daily.

You know, John and I were very attracted to each other back in the day. Oh yeah, I've had my time in the sun.
07-30-03 12:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK, Mrs. Cougar.

07-30-03 12:25 PM
sirmoonie Sounds like a Steelie-type marriage to me.

Mongo-ing.......
07-30-03 12:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot I think she's telling the truth.

So from now on we should all refer to Martha as Martha Mellencougar.
07-30-03 12:32 PM
Joey " the honest, upstanding, forthright posters that grace this board daily. "

Bless You my Queen !

07-30-03 12:35 PM
Martha That's the "former Mrs. Cougar", thank you!
07-30-03 12:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot No no no. When they introduce ex-Presidents, past Masters champions, Hall of Fam inductees...they don't introduce them like..."Now on the first tee FORMER Masters champion TIGER WOODS!!"...no they don't...it's like, "Now on the first tee, Masters champion TIGER WOODS!!" Bill Clinton is STILL introduced as "President Bill Clinton".

So you are now stuck with Mrs. Martha Mellencougar.

Glad you like it!!

You should change your handle to that. I'll even let you use it for free. Your vaatar could be a pic of you and Cougar holding hands...staring longinly into each others eyes...the sun setting over a beautiful lake in the background...a little pink house off to the left...Jack & Diane fucking in the backseat of a car in the foreground to the right...

Oh yeah, you could be an internet SUPERSTAR!!! And I'll guide you thorough it for just a small 20% cut of all your internet earnings!!!

What a deal!!!
07-30-03 01:27 PM
Martha I think I need to consult with Keep Rigids Lawyer.
07-30-03 02:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot I've already got him on retainer.

I never have him litigate for me...heck, I hardly ever even consult with him. I just keep him on retainer so he can't work for the other team.
07-30-03 02:18 PM
jb Jimmy Page performed with Puff daddy but this is worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-30-03 02:18 PM
Martha Well..include me on your team..I need a consult!
07-30-03 02:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well then, you are saying that you want to be on my team...that means you have now signed on with me as your manager/agent?

I can have papers on your desk first thing in the morning!
07-30-03 02:46 PM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Well then, you are saying that you want to be on my team...that means you have now signed on with me as your manager/agent?

I can have papers on your desk first thing in the morning!

Ok fax those papers over. You know SS, I trust you uhm.... err.... completely, but do you really think it is neccessary for me to refer to you as The Colonel, now that I am on your team?

Mrs. C-Mellencamp
07-30-03 03:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot No no Mrs. Mellencougar, no "Colonel" for me.

You can just call me "Master", or "Generalisimo", or "Reverend"...something like that.

No big whoop.

07-30-03 03:15 PM
Factory Girl Ok, SS, you're recruiting Martha in one thread and me in another?? Very shrewd dude you are.
07-30-03 05:26 PM
Martha I think I'll go with Reverend.

So, Reverend do you know what happened to Keith's bracelet? No one will answer my inquiries.
07-31-03 01:26 AM
Sir Stonesalot Ummmmm....I think some guy from Europe has it on sale at Ebay.
07-31-03 01:34 AM
gypsy I don't get online all day--and I miss out on all this interesting news.
Martha, you lucky gal! That's all I can say about that.
SS, admit that you're Keep Rigid. I know you are...your blank stare is nearly identical to his.
07-31-03 02:04 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh my dear dear lady...I did not forget you.

I was simply waiting for you to show up so I could make my offer to you.

Go see that other thread that you loved so much...
Page: 1 2 3