ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A Celebration Of The Blues - The Hammersmith Odeon
London 28th June 1992

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Want to be interviewed for the up-coming DVD? Return to archive
07-28-03 12:10 PM
Lazy Bones On RS.com, Michael Cohl is asking fans, who will be in Downtown Toronto tomorrow afternoon, to post contact information for a possible interview to be part of the 4th disc of the up-coming DVD release - rumoured for a November release (I believe it's on the board, there). You need to be a member and log in.

You must be downtown Toronto tomorrow afternoon. If not, don't bother!

Btw, there's a nice picture of the stage in today's Toronto Sun (not available on-line).
07-28-03 12:23 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Btw, there's a nice picture of the stage in today's Toronto Sun (not available on-line).

Well scan the bastard will ya?
07-28-03 12:33 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

I would if I had a scanner. Aside from being very large, there's really not much to it. There's a large sign on top of the structure that says: TORONTO (with the middle "O" a red Stones' tongue).
07-28-03 12:43 PM
steel driving hammer Did you see Mick talk about Torontos setlist?

He mentioned they'll do songs that everyone knows and will not do a short set but not a long one either.

Looks like they won't do Turd On The Run.

Diamond rings vaseline you give me disease...LOL!

If I have time, I'll try and find a web cam there now.

07-28-03 06:41 PM
Gazza >He mentioned they'll do songs that everyone knows and will not do a short set but not a long one either.

so it WILL be like the European stadium shows after all!
07-29-03 12:36 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

This picture (get your magnifying glass) is from today's National Post.