ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A Celebration Of The Blues - The Hammersmith Odeon
London 28th June 1992

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger's Birthday Party NYC July 26, 1972 (Warning explicit material inside) Return to archive
07-26-03 07:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Lick the image and visit our last year's thread about this "party"

07-26-03 01:28 PM
gypsy I love those pics...I remember them from last year...but it is fun looking at them again.
Might I add that the cake chick has some serious wolfpuss...and if they tried that today, it wouldn't go over very well...she'd need a Brazilian.
07-26-03 04:01 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I love those pics...I remember them from last year...but it is fun looking at them again.
Might I add that the cake chick has some serious wolfpuss...and if they tried that today, it wouldn't go over very well...she'd need a Brazilian.

!!!LOL!!
07-26-03 07:39 PM
Funky Punk Woman I like it!
07-27-03 04:44 PM
Joey " Might I add that the cake chick has some serious wolfpuss...and if they tried that today, it wouldn't go over very well...she'd need a Brazilian. "

Screw the Brazilian and the " Bump Stoppers "

Try either of these two :

www.JustKittyng.com

OR

www.2SensualProducts.com

JACKY !
07-27-03 05:06 PM
gypsy Joey! New Playboy...yesterday...The Girls of Starbucks...not bad...not bad at all.
Christi Shake with some other chick in the back of the magazine...small photo...but Christi, nonetheless.
Oh, and it's September's issue, so it has the annual Easter Egg Hunt photos from April...you'll see Shauna Sand and kids, and Shanna Moakler with her daughter by Oscar de la Hoya...but she's with her new fiance...some guy from Sum 41.
07-27-03 08:03 PM
sirmoonie Does anyone find it disturbing that we carry on this way year after year?
07-28-03 12:27 AM
J.J.Flash Who is that "surprise, surprise" girl inside the cake?
07-28-03 01:37 AM
gypsy I don't know...but I think they could've hired a better looking cake chick.
07-28-03 09:37 AM
Joey " you'll see Shauna Sand and kids, and Shanna Moakler with her daughter by Oscar de la Hoya...but she's with her new fiance...some guy from Sum 41. "

Any shots of Tina Jordan and her " Mixed " child ???? Don't you just love the way Oscar bailed on Shanna ????

" That's my Princess Tina Ronnie "

Joeykins
07-28-03 11:03 PM
MarthaMyDear ROTFLOL, GYPSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, that's fucking hilarious!!! HE!!! HE!!! CRACKING-
UP!!!!!! lol...................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P After that visual, I'm
going to get laser hair removal done on the bikin area for
LIFE!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol......................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
TOO fucking hilarious!!! HE!!! HE!!! Take care and
ROCK ON!!! TOO fucking
hilarious!!! HE!!! HE!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

*** Martha ***
07-29-03 03:10 AM
gypsy I've been using some depilitory with a growth inhibitor to prevent re-growth...you can get it at Wal-Mart. It's very gentle, and doesn't leave those irritating bumps...can't think of the name...purple bottle with hot pink lettering...around $4...so worth it, MarthaMyDear.
07-29-03 03:15 AM
gypsy Yes, very funny the way Moakler got ditched by de la Hoya...and Dennis Quaid too. At least her kid isn't a trog like Tina Jordan's.
07-29-03 03:59 PM
Joey " Yes, very funny the way Moakler got ditched by de la Hoya...and Dennis Quaid too. At least her kid isn't a trog like Tina Jordan's. "

Actually , I feel a hundred times more sorry for Shanna Moakler as she is simply DESTINED to be ditched by every guy who " hooks up " with her --- Real " Head Case " THAT one who will never get over Oscar .

" And you ............... , know your first love , shall be your last ..........and you shall never ..................you shall never ...........................never really love again Ronnie ! "

{{ All the Best Joey's have Chinese Eyes }}
07-29-03 04:02 PM
gypsy In the new Playboy, Shanna gets an entire page to herself, where she details some sexual exploits with past lovers. I wonder which one was Oscar...
07-29-03 04:07 PM
Joey " In the new Playboy, Shanna gets an entire page to herself, where she details some sexual exploits with past lovers. I wonder which one was Oscar... "

I read that Gyps . Usually those girls make the crap up or have a Playboy Enterprises staff writer do some ad-lib to juice up the page .

Not this one though -- it SCREAMS Moakler -- especially the part about Shanna liking a " strong man who can flip me in a hundred different positions " is definitely Oscar .

By the way , you think she carries Visine with her on dates now ??????? ---- Just in Case , ya know !!!!

*** Joey winking with his right eye and watching his boss coming up the aisle ***

" Gotta Run Ronnie "

JACKY !

07-29-03 04:13 PM
gypsy No! I refuse to believe that they make those stories up.
Oh, God, I can't believe she said that stuff about the eye. Cuz you told me that it would improve my vision, Joey. Did you lie? Huh? It's my beauty regimen, y'know...your protein facials are the best. Too bad some certain Jewish lawyer has a low sperm count...
07-29-03 04:17 PM
Joey " Too bad some certain Jewish lawyer has a low sperm count... "

He keeps it low on purpose so he doesn't have to shell out for a Vasectomy .

Dr. Joey !

07-29-03 10:43 PM
MarthaMyDear >He keeps it low on purpose so he doesn't have to shell out for a Vasectomy . Dr. Joey !

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GYPSY!!! THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE!!!
lol................... I'm actually probably gonna go and get
that... lol................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
That sounds like it beats
an electric shaver any day and waxing is just too expensive
right now... lol................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P Thank you,
girlfriend, and DO ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
07-29-03 11:51 PM
gypsy Another good product is that Epil-Stop...it is a cream depilitory also...and it comes with this spray to spray on that area so you won't get bumps. It really works! You can get it at Eckerd's or Walgreen's for $19.95...I've had the same bottle for a couple of years...so it lasts a long time.
07-30-03 12:20 AM
MarthaMyDear I have that Epil-Stop but I never used it 'cause my skin is
so sensitive and I'm afraid of it...
lol................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P So, I just go ahead
and use my OLD electric razor, which messes me up anyways!!!
lol................................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P But, maybe I'll try
that or the other kind... Thank you for the advice!!! I shall
try one or the other!!! lol................................
Take care, girlfriend!!!
ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***