ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A Celebration Of The Blues - The Hammersmith Odeon
London 28th June 1992

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We Know your age and have seen your photo BUT.............. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
07-25-03 01:07 PM
nankerphelge That was a particularly good batch, wasn't it!!

And Maxy & the dog only solidifies the timeless beauty of the C10!!

07-25-03 01:20 PM
Factory Girl We need more animalistic pictures on this board!

Btw, where did all the sock puppets go? Those were some kinky socks! Did I miss the sock puppet exodus??
07-25-03 01:38 PM
sirmoonie Man, thats coming up on two years ago! YIKES!

"'Shall I play some Aftermath?' I inquired. 'Maybe after I liberate godzilla for awhile,' she giggled, Ronnie!"
07-25-03 01:43 PM
nankerphelge And now look at us!

SS vs. SDH

Maxy vs. Joey

FPM vs. (fill in the Republican blank)

at least marko is still a crazy bastard -- one constant in an ever-changing universe!!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
07-25-03 01:50 PM
sirmoonie Terrible.

Sibling rivalry.

Cain and Abel w/ hootch betwixt.

Proprietors of the O'Farrel theater.

Shades of Appomatox.

Bi-polar with overtones of the bi-curious.

Mong........

I say Mong.
07-25-03 01:56 PM
steel driving hammer LOL, you know deep down, all of us still love each other.

Just like Mick and Keith.

When it comes to fighting, try playing rough................

Is it any wonder that we fuss and fight?
07-25-03 01:58 PM
steel driving hammer You play the Bear, I play the Killah..............

Now really whats the use of fighting.....................
07-25-03 02:00 PM
steel driving hammer My young femmine gay pictures comming soon to a message board near you.....

Don't worry, not rated X, their rated G for G Dog.

If I can ever figure out how to upload from Geocities.com

07-25-03 02:14 PM
sirmoonie Love, hate.....blah, blah. As long as there is Stones and booze, god is smiling on us all like a twilight acid double banger!

Nova Scotia!
07-25-03 04:59 PM
Joey " LOL, you know deep down, all of us still love each other.

Just like Mick and Keith.

When it comes to fighting, try playing rough................

Is it any wonder that we fuss and fight? "

I really do believe that ............................sort of like Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali , we bring out the best in each other . Speaking of which , over the lunch hour today I picked up Maxy's conscious at the corner ' Hobby / Nick Nack Store ' and I have it right here in my hand ********* Joey holding up a little Maxy doll that he has firmly clentched in his fist *********************************

" Come On Gorilla .............We're in Manilla !!! "

( laughter + tremendous applause + and Don King Guffawing in the background as young Joey punches back and forth at the little Maxy Doll that he has clutched tightly in his hand )

" Come on Gorilla .............This is a Thrilla ' !!!!! "

( thunderous laughter + deafening applause + Don King Chortling away in the Background as young Joey heatedly beats back and forth at the little Maxy doll -- which is now looking a little ragged and frayed around the edges )

" Now THAT'S Posting Ronnie "

JACKY !

07-25-03 09:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Steel Driving Hammer missing some shows for different reasons as you can see

Dance little sister... dance...

07-25-03 11:52 PM
littleredrooster AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

STEELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Aten....HUT!!
07-26-03 07:44 AM
Dandelion* Oh my god! Steelies doe eyed Howe seductress pics! Maxy lovin his dog! Liza and David Gest separated! Could the internet being any more shocking this morning!
07-26-03 09:36 AM
steel driving hammer Thank you Voodoo.

Yes thats my little sister and I in 1982.

She now teaches kindergarten in Chicago.
07-26-03 01:20 PM
gypsy Oh, Steelie, those pics are adorable! I bet you were a hit at Howe.
What? Dande*, no! Liza and David kaput? I refuse to believe it.
07-26-03 01:30 PM
sirmoonie Whats that stain on the left shoulder of his uniform.....could it....HOLY PISS MACKERALS! Quick Steelie, get Linda Tripp on the phone!

"Slap a pizza on my ass and dictate a memo for me, Ronnie!"
07-27-03 04:36 PM
Joey I bet those white gloves were put to some SERIOUS use .

{{ CA - RACK }}

Harry : " It looks like !!!!! It could be !!!!! IT IS !!!!!!! Another home run by the Joesy . Correct me if I am wrong Steve , but with the wind blowing out today , didn't that ball sail right into Steelie's apartment bedroom window again ? "

STEVE : " It sure did Harry . In fact , it is another case of coitus interruptus ..................I wonder who Hammer's new woman is on this bright and sunny afternoon here at the Friendly Confines ? "

Harry : " I got the scopes on her right now Steve . Wait , that looks like one of the C-10'ers wives . In fact , I have seen her inside Steelie's apartment on numerous occasions over the years . "

Steve " " Oh yeah , I recognize her from last season . She is inside his bedroom a lot . Hell , why not Harry ????? NYC is not that far from Chicago !!!!! "

{{ CA - RACK }}

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ************************** Joey now laughing so hard he can not breathe and is rolling around on the ground clutching his gut and gasping for air all the while having a big smile on his face , mouth wide open and tears pouring out of his eyes ***************************************************************************Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Joeykins !

07-27-03 05:09 PM
gypsy Is it me...or does Steelie look like Kristy McNichol in the military photos?
07-28-03 06:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Marko 30 years ago, then during his first Christmas and last year

07-28-03 06:24 PM
steel driving hammer In the first pic, Marko's thinking { Damm, I missed Oakland 69 }

The second one he's thinking { You better stay away from my 10 bootlegs }

LOL!

My Baby Marko!!!!
07-29-03 09:43 AM
Joey " My Baby Marko!!!! "

Back off .................That Mad Bastardo is MY Baby Marko !

JACKY !
07-29-03 02:24 PM
gypsy I dig the crocheted afghan in that second picture...wonder if he still has it.
07-29-03 02:26 PM
jb You dig the crotch?
07-29-03 02:28 PM
gypsy jb, it's like you're reading my mind.
07-29-03 02:31 PM
jb I told you we have "something".
07-29-03 02:33 PM
gypsy I know. It's bigger than the both of us. I don't know why you try to fight it, jb. Let's quit beating around the bush...quit playing this cat-and-mouse game...
07-29-03 03:53 PM
Joey " I know. It's bigger than the both of us. I don't know why you try to fight it, jb. Let's quit beating around the bush...quit playing this cat-and-mouse game... "

Both of you :

Come to Joey tonight ..........................

H.R. Puffin Joe
Page: 1 2 3