ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP Jacques Lafarge
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kate Moss moves in with Ronnie Wood Return to archive
27th July 2007 05:39 PM
moy Kate Moss moves in with Ronnie Wood
Bang! Showbiz | Saturday, 28 July 2007

Kate Moss has moved in with Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood to help her get over her split from Pete Doherty.

The 33-year-old supermodel - who dumped the Babyshambles frontman earlier this month - is reportedly enjoying some "quiet time" with the rocker, a recovering alcoholic, and his wife Jo at their Surrey mansion in Kingston.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Ronnie and Kate have a history of partying together so it's unusual that they are having some quiet time."

"Kate is washing her hair of Pete, and Ronnie and his wife Jo have been taking her mind off things. He's on the wagon and that is great for her."

Kate and Ronnie became notorious for their wild nights out.

In 2004, the 60-year-old guitarist decided to check into The Priory rehab centre following a drunken episode at a restaurant with the supermodel and Jo.

Kate is living with Ronnie - who once confessed to consuming eight pints of Guinness, two bottles of vodka and a bottle of Sambuca every day - while she waits to move into a new £7.2 million property in London's exclusive St John's Wood area.

The catwalk queen - who has a four-year-old daughter, Lila Grace, from a previous relationship - threw Pete out of her home before changing the locks, after the musician allegedly cheated on her with South African model Lindi Hingston.

27th July 2007 05:41 PM
Joey
quote:
moy wrote:
Kate Moss moves in with Ronnie Wood
Bang! Showbiz | Saturday, 28 July 2007

Kate Moss has moved in with Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood to help her get over her split from Pete Doherty.

The 33-year-old supermodel - who dumped the Babyshambles frontman earlier this month - is reportedly enjoying some "quiet time" with the rocker, a recovering alcoholic, and his wife Jo at their Surrey mansion in Kingston.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Ronnie and Kate have a history of partying together so it's unusual that they are having some quiet time."

"Kate is washing her hair of Pete, and Ronnie and his wife Jo have been taking her mind off things. He's on the wagon and that is great for her."

Kate and Ronnie became notorious for their wild nights out.

In 2004, the 60-year-old guitarist decided to check into The Priory rehab centre following a drunken episode at a restaurant with the supermodel and Jo.

Kate is living with Ronnie - who once confessed to consuming eight pints of Guinness, two bottles of vodka and a bottle of Sambuca every day - while she waits to move into a new £7.2 million property in London's exclusive St John's Wood area.

The catwalk queen - who has a four-year-old daughter, Lila Grace, from a previous relationship - threw Pete out of her home before changing the locks, after the musician allegedly cheated on her with South African model Lindi Hingston.

Translation ........ Ronnie is now banging Kate Moss

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby " Weedy " Joe !!!!!
27th July 2007 05:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Good for her. It's great to have good friends.
27th July 2007 05:48 PM
Joey " It's great to have good friends. "

27th July 2007 06:17 PM
mojoman the cali cartel is gonna be busy.........
27th July 2007 06:17 PM
Jumacfly Ronnie really rules!
banging Jo and Kate together is most exiting than playing a solo on Tumbling Dice!
27th July 2007 06:19 PM
mojoman
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Ronnie really rules!
banging Jo and Kate together is most exiting than playing a solo on Tumbling Dice!

i'd like to share a house with lindsay and tara.........
27th July 2007 06:23 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Ronnie really rules!

at 60...do you really think he has that much jam?
27th July 2007 06:55 PM
mrhipfl yes.
27th July 2007 07:03 PM
lotsajizz Woodie da MAN!!!
27th July 2007 07:06 PM
LoveinVainRonnie I love you Ronnie, but really...

27th July 2007 07:17 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
LoveinVainRonnie wrote:
I love you Ronnie, but really...

hell yeah...i wouldn't mind being ron wood for a day...maybe 2
27th July 2007 08:45 PM
glencar Didn't Kate Moss date one of Ronnie's sons for a while?
27th July 2007 09:55 PM
Riffhard I ain't no Dr. Phil,but,this story reeks of Co-Dependancy.

Riffy

27th July 2007 10:43 PM
tumbled i'm glad someone saw the coming tragedy and tried to abate at least some of the heartbreak that comes from such relationships...all so typical. isn't it? rescue me, no I"ll rescue you..no I'll rescue YOU, now isn't ronnie playing into it then? what do I know tho I don't even know these people and can't reall judge you know getting info from media is like getting a tiny morself of the truth

sad tho sometimes you have to go 'bye bye' to keep from going nutz but I'll betcha its just trying to keep pete from killing himself which he is bound to do with or without her and not her fault. .why do humans get into these rutz
[Edited by tumbled]
27th July 2007 11:16 PM
Navin just a day or two ... or for Seven Days
27th July 2007 11:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
moy wrote:

..and theres me thinking Ronnie was in the middle of a Stones tour....
28th July 2007 12:21 AM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Didn't Kate Moss date one of Ronnie's sons for a while?

Yes. She dated his son Jesse, from his first wife Krissy (the one who died a couple of years ago after a Valium overdose).
Kate has always been close to the Stones and particularly Anita and Marianne.
28th July 2007 01:53 AM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

..and theres me thinking Ronnie was in the middle of a Stones tour....

First thing I thought too...
28th July 2007 06:44 AM
corgi37 yeah, like Ronnie's been home much in the past 2 years! But, wow, what a bloody great homecoming!
"Hello love. The meatloaf is in the oven. The Spotted Dick is in the fridge. Oh, and the horny half naked supermodel is in the lounge room".

Shit...works for me.
28th July 2007 11:40 AM
rocker Woodie's got "wood."

Love is Strong..... and stiff
28th July 2007 12:16 PM
Martha
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I ain't no Dr. Phil,but,this story reeks of Co-Dependancy.

Riffy

Right On Riffy! Reeks indeed!
28th July 2007 04:01 PM
gimmekeef You go Ronnie!....Bet shes just like his guitar though...Seldom if ever touched.....
28th July 2007 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
yeah, like Ronnie's been home much in the past 2 years! But, wow, what a bloody great homecoming!
"Hello love. The meatloaf is in the oven. The Spotted Dick is in the fridge. Oh, and the horny half naked supermodel is in the lounge room".

Shit...works for me.

Corgi is " THE KING "

www.HessCollection.com

28th July 2007 05:52 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

i'd like to share a house with lindsay and tara.........

Son .........................

Soon you shall take over !!!!!!

29th July 2007 03:15 PM
MrPleasant What a bunch of cry-babies.

Maybe they're getting together to stick needles into voodoo dolls, though.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)