ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP Jacques Lafarge
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: From Argentina: Documental film about The Rolling Stones Return to archive
26th July 2007 06:35 PM
nachogiron Hi, i´m Nacho Girón, a rock journalist from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I write this e-mail because i´m doing a documental film about The Rolling Stones. In facts, the argentinian fanatic of the Stones has here they particular characteristics, different in many ways that fans from other countryies of the world.

Do you know some "fans" of the Rolling Stones in London? Can we talk with them? You have their telephone number or their e-mail?

I´m travelling to England, with mi camera, on august 30th and i will be there until september 5. There will be amazing doing some fan´s interviews on that time.

Thanks for yours help!

Nacho Girón
Buenos Aires, Argentina
[email protected]
0055-11-4902-6063
27th July 2007 12:56 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Buena suerte Nacho, soy uno de los regenteadores de este sitio y tenemos uno en español precisamente con dos Argentinos con quien tengo amistad desde 1997

Varios miembros de esta clínica van a ir a Londres, dale clic AQUÍ para más información
27th July 2007 04:07 PM
nachogiron Gracias por responder!

Como habia puesto en el foro, trabajo en periodismo de rock y junto a un grupo de gente estamos haciendo un docu sobre el fenómeno Rolling Stones.

Mi busqueda particular es de fans que vivan en Inglaterra (sean de la nacionalidad que sea), como para hacerles una nota alla. Yo estoy viajando del 30 de agosto al 5 de septiembre a Londres, y la idea es aprovechar el viaje para hacerles unas notitas ahi. Nada complicado, pero hay que contactarlos desde antes... ¿vos tendrás algun contacto?

Un gran abrazo!
27th July 2007 04:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mándale un e-milio a [email protected] he is the coolest dude on the planet and will be willing to help but there's one problem... his Spanish is worse than your Russian! (Don't tell me that you speak Russian, do you?)

In the list of people attending the parties I can't see someone with fluent Spanish but probably some of the European as they use to be multi-lingual
27th July 2007 04:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Seeing the dates of your trip that's after the shows in London so only those living in England and specifically in London can help you. We have a lot of English ladies and gentlemen who will be willing to help you out with this project

So please someone from London help my friend Nacho to do this!
27th July 2007 04:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Seeing the dates of your trip that's after the shows in London so only those living in England and specifically in London can help you. We have a lot of English ladies and gentlemen who will be willing to help you out with this project

So please someone from London help my friend Nacho to do this!
28th July 2007 01:34 PM
nachogiron Exactly! I think only those living in England and specifically in London (or near) can help me. There will be amazing doing some fan´s interviews on that time.

If some of you have some "big fan" e-mail or telephone number it would be fantastic for me! This documental film will be not only in Argentina, in Europe cinemas too.

Thanks!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)