ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP Jacques Lafarge
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: gigs coming up? Return to archive
26th July 2007 09:50 AM
Matt_Braith hey everyone, im new to this forum...

...i was just wondering if there are any Stones gigs coming up in London that you know of?

i really really really want to see them but just never had chance before
26th July 2007 10:01 AM
GotToRollMe Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and see the last three dates.

https://tickets.rollingstones.com/
26th July 2007 10:05 AM
Matt_Braith amazing...cheers mate
26th July 2007 10:27 AM
Starbuck matt...welcome to our hole...i mean, home. please watch this and return it to gazza by 4 PM monday.
26th July 2007 10:38 AM
Matt_Braith hahahaha thankyou i will

question...is the o2 arena the millenium dome?
26th July 2007 11:07 AM
Gazza yes

some great seats just been made available on Ticketmaster.

£150 though, so not cheap
27th July 2007 08:49 AM
Matt_Braith ouch seems a little steep hahaha but totally worth it

gonna look into this....good seats you say?
27th July 2007 09:03 AM
Matt_Braith infact this is quite bizarre...

...but i have an o2 contract phone and every so often they send me texts about promotions and apparantly there are loads of stones tickets hidden around london today

very odd

it says if you find one take it to an o2 branch and they exchange it for a ticket to the o2 arena stones gig

awesome actually i have to head into london im gona have to keep my eyes open hahaha

if not ill just use ticketmaster
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)