ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP Jacques Lafarge
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: who has seen the most shows? Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th July 2007 04:46 PM
gimmekeef I've seen them in:

Toronto
Vancouver
Charlotte
Buffalo
Detroit
Oshawa
Atlanta
NYC-MSG
Chicago

Missed Europe this year..which was tough to do.....
27th July 2007 04:55 PM
lotsajizz I've seen 'em at Hartford, Boston, Moncton, Rio, Chicago, Foxboro, and Fort Lauderdale.
27th July 2007 05:00 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I've seen 'em at Hartford, Boston, Moncton, Rio, Chicago, Foxboro, and Fort Lauderdale.

Hi Jizzy ............................

Chicago , Denver , Kansas City , Omaha , Ames IA , Minneapolis ............

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
27th July 2007 05:26 PM
mojoman only seen em 22 times since 81. seen dylan about as many times, neil young 20 the dead about 100. shows from hartford to san francisco to london......
27th July 2007 05:34 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I was born in 77 and have about 40-45 shows so far, but I do have the benefit of living near Chicago where each tour gets a tremendous amount of shows when compared to places such as Omaha

thanks for this humiliation Puggy, I will now have a "weeding" and officially leave the board for a few minutes
27th July 2007 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I will now have a "weeding" and officially leave the board for a few minutes

Baby Juma ............................

How is the ' weeding ' going ?!

Are you now ' officially ' stoned ?!

Please ..... the whole world is waiting !!!!!

{ Audience begins shouting / chanting in unison : ...... , " The Whole World is Waiting !!! " ...... " The Whole World is Waiting !!! " }

|
|
V

Baby Joe

27th July 2007 05:56 PM
Jumacfly LOL yes baby highly Stoned!!
tonight lovely restaurant with Ms Mc FLy , then I ve seen that my football team won the first game of the season (3/1) and is officially leader of the championship so life is good tonight!
may be I m gonna take my bass guitar to play on "Hampton 81" with the balloons and the cocained boys!!
27th July 2007 06:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
LOL yes baby highly Stoned!!
tonight lovely restaurant with Ms Mc FLy , then I ve seen that my football team won the first game of the season (3/1) and is officially leader of the championship so life is good tonight!
may be I m gonna take my bass guitar to play on "Hampton 81" with the balloons and the cocained boys!!

Baby Juma ......

You are much loved by Joey

************* IT IS PUB TIME ******************

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

27th July 2007 06:13 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote:

Baby Juma ......

You are much loved by Joey

************* IT IS PUB TIME ******************

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

Mos Eisley spaceport: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

27th July 2007 07:04 PM
lotsajizz turns out mojo and I had our first Stones concert at the same show
28th July 2007 08:56 AM
Stonesdoug #1-----Atlantic City 1966
#140---Atlantic City 2006

[Edited by Stonesdoug]
28th July 2007 09:02 AM
Gazza 2007??? Dont you mean 2006 or is there something youre not telling us...
28th July 2007 01:59 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

apart from Chicago area shows, where else have you seen the Stones?

I think Puggy's stalked Joshy at some Lil Rock & FLA shows...
28th July 2007 02:07 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
in perusing gazza's anniversary posts, i was impressed at his credentials....44 shows...until roostah upped him at 58. anyone seen more, or is littleredrooster the king of the chicken coop?

also, for those on the way to triple digits, when was your first show? that way we can know who has seen the most shows in the least amount of time.

(keep in mind egon...we're talking stones shows, not burlesque shows...)

also, who holds the record for dylan shows? that would be an interesting stat as well.

fess up you bastards!

58 LIVE shows sincs 1964 NYC, MSG's Breakfast show from 'Gimme Shelter', glorious MSG 1972 July, 4 shows 3 days immortalized on Super 8, 5 Club shows, and the 10th Row at Twick in 2003 with D'Man Gazza and Martha My Dear (tickets signed by Charlie).

Rooostah
28th July 2007 02:15 PM
Gazza
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
also, for those on the way to triple digits, when was your first show? that way we can know who has seen the most shows in the least amount of time.

My good mate Gary Robertson from England (The GR on IORR) saw his first show in June 1982. His 4th show was at Shea Stadium in 1989 and I think Amsterdam on the Licks tour as #100. In Glasgow last year he saw his 113th show, and he was in Row 13, Seat 13....
28th July 2007 05:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

apart from Chicago area shows, where else have you seen the Stones?

Apart from Chicago I have seen the stones in:

boston
Detroit
St Louis
Memphis
Las Vegas
Louisville
Milwaukee
Minneapolis
Ames

As far as fantasy sleepers in chicago go, I'd expect bad things from Des Clark and Bernard Berrian will be good in TD/Yardage leagues!
28th July 2007 05:39 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Apart from Chicago I have seen the stones in:

boston
Detroit
St Louis
Memphis
Las Vegas
Louisville
Milwaukee
Minneapolis
Ames

I like to use Stones shows as a way of seeing different countries. And the crowds are all a bit different in each of them. Of the 9 shows Ive seen this tour, theyve been in seven different countries - USA, Germany, France, England, Scotland, Portugal and Spain - with Ireland and a return trip to England still to come. (I've seen the Stones in Holland too, but not on this tour unfortunately)
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)