ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

RIP Jacques Lafarge
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guns n' Roses to reunite without Axl Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
25th July 2007 05:56 PM
Starbuck pug...thanks for the deep, insightful analysis.

did the voodoopugs find someone to fill your cape, or did the band call it quits?
25th July 2007 06:03 PM
Dan
quote:
but November Rain doesn't come across as a song that would be successful in 1987.

Good thing they sat on it for 5 years before releasing it. Maybe that's why Chinese Democracy has yet to be released, Axl is waiting until he thinks it might successful?
25th July 2007 06:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
pug...thanks for the deep, insightful analysis.

did the voodoopugs find someone to fill your cape, or did the band call it quits?

Our bass player got his second DIU and that makes it hard for him to rehearse and play gigs, so he left the band. The drummer is working about 75 hours per week like me and does not have the time to keep playing. The other guitarist, he used to post here as telepug, has formed a new band called Tumbling Dice ( http://www.myspace.com/tumblingdice1 ). I caught one of their gigs last weekend and was quite impressed. They even pulled out a couple of pretty cool rarities as far as tribute bands go (Parachute Woman, She's So Cold, and Time is on my Side).

TO answer your question, the Voodoo Pugs are retired and the cape hangs in my closet waiting for that day that it will once again come out and play!
25th July 2007 06:09 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

TO answer your question, the Voodoo Pugs are retired and the cape hangs in my closet waiting for that day that it will once again come out and play!

when will you have enough money saved to pay a place to let you play?
25th July 2007 06:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

when will you have enough money saved to pay a place to let you play?

will you continue to be humiliated by Gypsy on this board?
25th July 2007 06:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

will you continue to be humiliated by Gypsy on this board?

possibly... but its certainly not going to be by you

Pug!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
25th July 2007 07:18 PM
lotsajizz meow
26th July 2007 08:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels A closet full of capes are essential accessories to any cool persons wardrobe.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
26th July 2007 09:02 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:
Ax and slash = G~n~R
Everything else is filler.

Izzy a filler?? LOL
try to post in the "Joey??" thread instead!!

26th July 2007 09:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I'd like Axle ok if he wasn't such a pompous asshole.
26th July 2007 04:51 PM
Saint Sway
26th July 2007 06:42 PM
_Boomy_ I love GNR
I love VR
I love STP
I love MILF
I love NES
I love MLB
I love NFL

I love acronyms.
27th July 2007 11:34 PM
Lethargy So I guess Axl isn't the only utter moron in this group then. "Triple the Stones take?" I see, so a reunited GNR would charge 3X$120 = $360 for stadium nosebleeds and 3X$500 = $1500 for front row section.

Talk about "weedin"...

quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
The original lineup of Guns N' Roses--minus lead singer Axl Rose--is rumored to be reuniting to mark the 20th anniversary of the band's seminal debut album Appetite For Destruction.

According to drummer Steven Adler, the event is due to take place on July 28th at the Key Club in Los Angeles.

The club's website states that Adler's Appetite, L.A. Guns, and "very special guests" will appear that night. Adler said: "I'll be down there with my band and Slash, Izzy [Stradlin, guitarist], and Duff [McKagan, bass] will be there too. It's gonna be great."

Adler added that it was unlikely Rose would join his former bandmates, but that he expected a full reunion to happen eventually.

He explained: "Axl and I spoke to each other in Las Vegas recently, and I know there's a chance. It's just too big. Whatever the Stones make when they play, we'd triple it. It'd be ridiculous not to do it. He can't be that goofy."

Rose has recently finished a tour of Japan with his rebranded version of the band.

Credits for the info to Yahoo!News.
POSTED: 07/24/2007 - 03:39 am

personally, I don't buy any of it. And the comment about the Stones made me laugh.

27th July 2007 11:38 PM
pdog you guys are on crack...
29th July 2007 02:33 PM
Dan It was just Duff and Izzy doing Mr Brownstone and Paradise City so one less song and 1 less member than in 2003. No idea who was in Adler's band other than the Hollywood Roses (GNR tribute) singer. At least in 2003 there were some recognizeable names if you knew who the third tier sleaze bands were (Brent Muscat from Faster Pussycat and Jizzy Pearl from Love/Hate).

I don't regret going to see Joan Jett instead.

[Edited by Dan]
29th July 2007 06:16 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

The Ethanol Scam? Really???
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)