ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Olympiastadion - Munich June 11, 1982
Denis O'Regan
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: fanclub multi-show package Return to archive
07-29-02 03:13 PM
Saint Sway has any other fan club suckers been sent this offer?

anyone purchase a package?

I'm tempted only bc they're offering the club shows
07-29-02 03:23 PM
David If I win the lottery I will definately get this package.
07-29-02 03:36 PM
luxury1 I would have if they offered it sooner in the ticket-buying frenzy. Now I'm broke with the 5 shows I'm going to.
07-29-02 03:46 PM
jb I should have waited for the florida package... substantially less than what I paid my scalper....hoever, the deal for the Boston or Chicago shows is pretty good and I may do it.
07-29-02 03:54 PM
Saint Sway I did the math on what I paid for MSG/Giants/Roseland... and it comes to about the same amount of money.

only I had to go thru living hell trying to get the tix. Had I known I would of sat back and bought these.
07-29-02 06:30 PM
midnightmagic I would buy too! But too late. I like the chance to meet the band.
07-29-02 07:04 PM
Gazza The emphasis is on "a chance to" meet the band. The reality is,I would imagine, somewhat unlikely..especially if theres several dozen people taking these packages each show. There was a a package on the last tour for about $700 which was worded someway similar and a lot of poor schmucks coughed up an arm and a leg in the vain hope they might get to hang out with the band...if you get lucky,good luck to any of you who goes for it,but I wouldnt get your hopes up!

Nice of them to finally offer this package two months after the tickets went on sale, by which time most of you folks interested will have already sacrificed your first born to have got tickets..and by forking out a fortune for the 3-show package will be left with surplus tickets for the two arena/stadium shows..great marketing brains at work in the Stones camp again!
07-29-02 07:34 PM
Stonesdoug FYI--there are 150 packages (300 tickets) for each city that it is offered.
07-29-02 08:32 PM
Gazza Even less chance of a "meet & greet" then,Doug I guess! thanks! Maybe they'll pick a couple of folks from each of that list,eh?

When you read about a fanclub offer for such a package advertised as "an ultimate fan experience" and then see the word "auction" in the mailshot, it speaks volumes!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road