ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Olympiastadion - Munich June 11, 1982
Denis O'Regan
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: stone cold sober Return to archive
07-29-02 01:59 PM
moy STONE-COLD SOBER

By CLEMENTE LISI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith Richards &
daughter Theodora

Sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree.
Rolling Stones legend Keith Richards' teenage daughters have emerged as the anti-Hilton sisters, rejecting the party lifestyle that made their 58-year- old guitarist father one of rock's most infamous drug abusers.

Daddy's little darlings, Theodora, 17, and Alexandra, 16, appear very aware of temptations that can befall the children of celebrities.

The blond rock-'n'-roll babes - who inherited their good looks from their 46-year-old former model mom, Patti Hansen - recently did a photo shoot with lensman Mario Testino that appears in the August issue of Vogue.

The Richards duo - unlike notorious party-hardy club crawlers Paris and Nicky Hilton, heirs to the Hilton family fortune - worry most about what to wear to school.

"I get really insecure," said Alexandra. "And I'll say to Theo, �What does this look like on me? Does it look bad? Does this make my butt look too big?' "

The teens have also been praised for their good manners.

Recalling an incident on a 1995 Rolling Stones tour, Theodora said she and her sister were nicknamed "Angels" for their good behavior - a stark contrast from wrinkled-rocker Mick Jagger's unruly kids.

"They had gotten in trouble for, like, messing up a hotel room, smashing a light or something," she said. "So Lizzie and James [Jagger] got off the elevator and everyone was like, �Oh, there go the devils.' "
07-29-02 05:11 PM
Saint Sway cool. I think I'll marry one of em and call Keith "dad"
07-29-02 05:17 PM
steel driving hammer Nice read thanks.

So she's not like her dad eh? Theres a good side to that.

Is Marlon still in a band? Has anyone heard him?

He may have his fathers blood, but it starts w/ the soul.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road