ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Olympiastadion - Munich June 11, 1982
Denis O'Regan
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bernard Rehearsing too?? Return to archive
07-28-02 02:19 AM
bluesgirl is Bernard Fowler in Canada too rehearsing?

[Edited by bluesgirl]
07-28-02 06:54 AM
luxury1 Someone on Shidoobeeland mentioned that he was at rehearals a few days ago.
07-28-02 07:43 PM
Staffan Well, that ruined my day...
damn it.
07-28-02 07:47 PM
MidnightRambler Yup, Yup...Bernard is beginning to get a little annoying....Mick uses him as a crutch sometimes. Actually, Bernard's vocals are sometimes LOUDER than Mick's!

Even though, I would prefer all the extra people should just leave: (Blondie, Bernard, Lisa, Chuck, the horn section-except Bobby, and Keith....whoops sorry, not Keith. =)

Just give us the Stones! They don't need the other guys!
07-28-02 08:02 PM
Boomhauer I know what ya mean. They also need to stop that jacking off shit on "Tumbling Dice". I know how to roll dice, you nitwits, so stop it!
07-28-02 08:13 PM
MidnightRambler That's pretty damn funny, Boomhauer! I'm thinkin' the same thing! I've see TOO MANY live versions of Tumblin' Dice and I get real tired of it...well...at least watchin' Lisa do it... (hee, hee, hee!)
[Edited by MidnightRambler]
07-29-02 12:16 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Someone on Shidoobeeland mentioned that he was at rehearals a few days ago.

That was a mistake. He meant, Darryl Jones! As of 25th July, Bernard has not been rehearsing with the four.
07-29-02 12:45 PM
T&A You can bet Bernard and the rest will all be aboard again. I understand how folks want a return to the leaner days when the band played without all the sidemen. These folks are by now part of the extended family and there's no way Jagger would consider a mega-tour without them. But, at least we now get the stripped-down small stage set.
07-29-02 01:10 PM
padre Has anyone done a cdr collection of all the different songs done on the small stage on the last tours? Or better still, is there a bona fide boot like that? I bet it would be one helluva cd!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road