ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Olympiastadion - Munich June 11, 1982
Denis O'Regan
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TOTAL LIST OF ALL SONGS REHEARSED FOR THE TOUR Return to archive
07-26-02 10:58 PM
Mr T would it be a bad idea to keep a running thread of all the songs we know they've done so far?

from yesterday we have

CHERRY OH BABY
WILD HORSES
WINTER
MONKEY MAN

what did they do in previous rehearsals?
07-26-02 11:01 PM
Mr T ok, from earlier in the week we have:

TURD ON THE RUN
TORN & FRAYED
YOU GOT ME ROCKING
BABY BREAK IT DOWN
BEAST OF BURDEN
SHE'S SO COLD
SWEET VIRGINIA
JUST MY IMAGINATION
SHATTERED
SHE SMILED SWEETLY
LOVING CUP
07-26-02 11:18 PM
CS
quote:
Mr T wrote:
would it be a bad idea to keep a running thread of all the songs we know they've done so far?

Is a great idea Mr T, Lazy Bones proposed the same since last Monday and again we have rehearsals threads all over the place

See this thread http://novogate.com/board/968/105016-1.html
07-27-02 12:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl UPDATED

Ok, let's try again in this thread I know Lazy Bones and he will agree and don't feel bad He gave the idea, thanks LB

The songs so far

1. Baby break it down
2. Beast of Burden
3. Bitch
4. Cherry oh baby
5. Don't Know How to Stop
6. Hand Of Fate
7. Harlem Shuffle
8. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby (Standing in the shadow)
9. Hitch Hike
10. Just my imagination
11. Just My Imagination
12. Keep On Walking-Don't Look Back
13. Loving cup
14. Loving Cup
15. Mannish Boy
16. Miss You
17. Monkey Man
18. Out of Tears
19. Out Of Time
20. Rocks Off
21. Shattered
22. She smiled sweetly
23. She's so cold
24. Stray Cat Blues
25. Sweet Virginia
26. Torn and Frayed
27. Turd on the run
28. Where Can I Meet You?
29. Wild Horses
30. Winter
31. You got me rocking

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
07-27-02 07:09 AM
luxury1 Why I think the official list is tasty, tasty, tasty.
07-27-02 02:26 PM
nankerphelge I'll say!
Fuck yeah -- so far not a warhorse to be found
You wanna talk about digging up some gems!
Like the Stones would mail it in this time - right!
Crazy to even think they'd not do it properly this time out
07-27-02 03:08 PM
luxury1 Please, let's hope they continue in this vein.
Don't wanna hear IORR too many more times live.
Stop me from flying into Toronto now!!
07-27-02 04:19 PM
John Wood You can add Out Of Tears and Mannish Boy from Friday night!!
07-27-02 07:09 PM
Jaxx this is a great setlist. lots of my personal favorites on there including some requested here that i've been anxious to hear live. some are still missing, tho...gotta have SOUL SURVIVOR and it would be great to hear STOP BREAKING DOWN. WINTER's great, but give me TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE too. getting really ~out there~, i would love to hear mick sing the marvin gaye tune, "lets get it on" or the ray charles tune, "georgia on my mind" or bb king's "the thrill is gone". get totally exiled , blued and funked out. i want alot of harmonica and raging guitars too.

i hope STRAY CAT BLUES translates well live. if not we may be witness to what sounds like a coupla strays going at it, ie: sparring, doing the "wild thing", either way...ouch!

now, SHE SMILED SWEETLY is a great surprise. ironically enough i saw that song in a scene in a movie the evening before that information was posted here. in the movie Royal Tennenbaums, Gwnyeth Paltrow puts Between the Buttons on the record player. they played SSS all the way through before cutting into Ruby Tuesday.
07-27-02 07:56 PM
FTELE52 I would love to hear a rocking version of Jigsaw Puzzle
07-27-02 08:50 PM
Stones I was hoping for She Was Hot to be included. I think it would work great live. My wish list is more heavy on the newer stuff,- 83 and newer- especially Voodoo Lounge songs.
07-27-02 09:46 PM
nankerphelge She Was Hot would be great -- Undercover is so underrated!
Pretty Beat Up, Pain of Love, Must Be Hell
Nice to see some off Black & Blue and GHS too
Now if we can get Dance Lil' Sister -- oh what a tight, tight song.
07-27-02 09:51 PM
Turner Perfect
07-27-02 10:06 PM
nankerphelge I can't believe we have another 3 weeks or more of rehearsals to blow the dust off a few more! August is gonna be unbearable!!
07-27-02 10:12 PM
Turner Yes, but time is on our side.
07-27-02 10:42 PM
Prodigal Son This is more like it. Some well-known album tracks and some lesser-known, but still great ones. Gotta love it that the Stones are going through not just the signature tunes. I wish I could go but it's busy for me at home, so if they somehow tour again, I'll be there.
07-28-02 05:13 PM
T&A Mannish Boy was rehearsed several times Friday night.
07-28-02 05:42 PM
nankerphelge Gonna be so pumped if they B-stage that one - it'll just
blow everyone away if they play some blues!
A hat trick with something like Crackin Up and She was
Hot would be an awesome B-stage, although they have a shit
load of great songs they could B-stage so
on any given nite they could do entirely different B-sets!
You wanna talk about mixing 'em up! Oh
Baby, I can't wait for this tour!
07-28-02 06:12 PM
mattb I'm hoping for Child of the Moon at the Orpheum!
07-28-02 07:59 PM
nankerphelge Hate of Fate and Torn & Frayed again last nite? Those two are gonna get played!
07-28-02 08:01 PM
nankerphelge Hate of fate??? Have another beer nank!
HAND of fate!
07-28-02 10:21 PM
Mr T HAND OF FATE!!!!!!

I love that song, I've been listening to Black & Blue a lot lately
07-29-02 12:11 AM
Prodigal Son Hand of Fate YEEESSS!!! Black & Blue is greater with every play, therefore I'd also love for them to do "Crazy Mama," "Hot Stuff" and "Fool to Cry."
07-29-02 02:42 AM
hearts4sale Of course I am wishing for my namesake HEARTS4SALE!, and MIXED EMOTIONS...I have to admit to wanting "MISS YOU" only because my very first true love evolved while that song was out. i just loved that time in my life. Anyway.....whatever they play will be phenomenal.

I also pray for NUMEROUS songs where Mick can wail away on the harmonica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-29-02 07:33 AM
bez85 i'm wondering why nothing they have recorded in the last couple of months is being rehearsed..smells like a nostalgia tour..man they got to play at least one brand new one..
07-29-02 09:47 AM
Boomhauer Maybe because they are already comfortable with it after recording it for awhile. Who knows? I'm just curious why nothing has been announced since May 7. NO news on album, songs; nothing. ANd I'm talking about confirmed news (eventhough I think that maybe some people do have the inside track)
07-29-02 11:43 AM
Joey Nanky , I just love your Avatar !

It's so cool that I am jealous !

Bunny !

07-29-02 01:30 PM
nankerphelge Thanks Joey -- its the mutual avatar appreciation society! As you know, the walking chiba is great -- but it didn't capture the inner-nank quite as comprehensively. I think the lil' devil is more appropriate.

Here's one you'll all love -- I am presently on the road for a hearing this week -- and guess what my room number is -- 666!!! I shit you not!

Gotta run -- so many human sacrafices -- so little time...
07-29-02 01:42 PM
Joey "Here's one you'll all love -- I am presently on the road for a hearing this week -- and guess what my room number is -- 666!!! I shit you not!

Gotta run -- so many human sacrafices -- so little time..."

You make Joey giggle .......carve me up !

" Human Sacrifice Me Ronnie "

Bunny !

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road