ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Olympiastadion - Munich June 11, 1982
Denis O'Regan
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick is gorgeous!!! Return to archive
07-26-02 01:28 AM
Martha I had a hot flash pulling up the gorgeous photo of Mick in today's header...sigh..............................thanks Voodoo!
07-26-02 06:29 AM
parmeda Oh Yes!, Martha...

I have to agree...but I think my hot flashes are hotter thans yours, lol...

Hurry Voodoo...I think we both need a pill!
07-26-02 12:13 PM
Martha Yours may be hotter than mine Para...but I am getting a bit delirious on top of the hot flashes.....and am now wondering.....what does Mick smell like??...in a good uuummm kinda way.... know what I mean...ahhh it is true older (mature) women like to ROCK!

Hormonally happy in Ohio
07-26-02 03:25 PM
parmeda Martha...I have to tell ya...Mick could smell like a rat's ass, it wouldn't make a dman bit 'o difference to me.

Be still, my beating heart!

(BTW, what show/s will you be seeing? I'll be in Chicago)
Pam @--)---
07-26-02 03:28 PM
parmeda ooops, I meant DAMN!

(See how excited I get, lol..)
07-26-02 03:55 PM
Martha I bet he doesn't smell like a rat's ass though...I bet he smells exotic and ..welll I'm flashin' again..

I'm at the two shows in Ohio Cleveland the14th of Oct. when I'll turn 45 at midnight!!!! I'm gonna do a whole lot of partying that night!

Then catching them in Columbus the 20th. So far that's what I've got planned.
07-26-02 09:52 PM
Miss U. All I can say is, seeing Mick on his birthday was pure ecstacy....& singing happy birthday to him!
07-26-02 10:07 PM
moy do you mean today miss u? did you see him today? wow
07-26-02 11:44 PM
Martha Miss U I heard about you seeing Mick and the boys last night. How totally cool for you. Did you speak to him or have eye contact? What was it like seeing them....I used to wait after shows to meet the band when they came out of the venue..saw several bands that way in my day...all before security got so tight.
07-27-02 12:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...Hurry Voodoo...I think we both need a pill!

LOL girls maybe an anticonceptive pill 'cause Mick isn't a rubber boy!

Was a pleassure to help to get your rocks off!

Martha you have a private message please read it!
07-27-02 08:31 PM
Miss U. Moy, I saw him as he came out of the rehearsals very late Thursday nite, after midnite...so we were the first to say happy b-day to him!
He was really flattered, you could tell. For the first time instead of jumping from the door to the car he stood for about a minute smiling etc. I took LOADS of pics!
07-27-02 10:47 PM
parmeda Miss U...

I am soooo jealous, yet so very happy for you that you are having the time of your life right now. (If I could only trade places with you...)
I hope that you will be in a generous mood and be willing to share your pics. Please let me know...

Thanks!
Pam
07-28-02 01:07 PM
Miss U. Yes, I am posting all my pics at the RSTO club, link below.

I didn't speak to Mick, I probably would be too stunned to know what to say...

Moy--I got some *great* shots of Woody! I told him he sounded great, and we made alot of eye contact! LoL.
I love Woody.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road