ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Olympiastadion - Munich June 11, 1982
Denis O'Regan
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: stones place on friday Return to archive
07-25-02 04:21 PM
midnite craig Greetings everyone
If anyone is in the toronto area i want to take this opportunity to invite ya'll to the Stones Place
It's 1255 Queen Street West just past Dufferin
any cab driver will know where it is.
The club is run by Jerry Stone, a colourful collector of all things pertaining to the Rolling Stones.
The club is beautiful - couches, tapastries, lots of Ronnie's artwork and photos.
My band, The Midnight Ramblers, perform there every Friday.
We play mostly Stones but stray into Dylan, and Van and Elvis.
We're not a clone band, just musicians.
The crowd is mostly over 30 and come to dance.
The vibe is a musicians dream.
Tomorrow's set list will include:
Slave
Stray Cat Blues
Undercover
Loving Cup
2000 Light Years
Angie
Silver Train
Fool to Cry
Emotional Rescue

I hope i haven't broken any board rules by posting here, it's not about shameless self promotion, it's about sharing the music. Apologies if i've committed a faux pas.
Hope to see your beautiful faces dancing in front of us
Craig Martin
Midnight Rambers
07-25-02 06:06 PM
Gazza >I hope i haven't broken any board rules by posting here

Dont worry,its Ok..the other problem was with persistent flooding (even though posting items/webpages with lists for trade etc is fine as long as the same person doesnt flood the place with it daily..)...youre providing a service and bringing people together....any ones welcome to post that kind of stuff here re: fan gatherings and Stones cover gigs etc...keep it going and I hope you all have a great time
07-26-02 02:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the kind of posts we love! Feel free to post anytime Craig!
07-26-02 09:36 AM
Lazy Bones Hi Craig! Jeff here. I met you last Friday at Stones Place. I was there with Toronto Tom.

Folks...excellent guys, here. They know their shit. Slave AND Emotional Rescue are great (they played them last week). I must say Route 66 was a top 3 from last weeks set. Can't make it tonight, but hope to see you guys real soon.

Btw, will John "Hahn" Solo be there? Sweet sax!
07-26-02 12:49 PM
midnite craig Yup, Han Solo on sax will be there. We just dubbed him that on stage last week. I'm glad you picked up on it - so it's official! Thanks for the kind words, amigo. The band's been together for 16 years, same guys! Except for the drummer - he's only been in the band 11 years. We love to play. Gonna miss you tonight, Jeff. Hope to see you in the weeks to follow!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road