ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Olympiastadion - Munich June 11, 1982
Denis O'Regan
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Marquee 1971 VHS tape Return to archive
07-23-02 03:37 PM
jb I just purchased a boot VHS of 1971 marquee show..it opens with "Live with Me" and ends with "Brown Sugar"..What is annoying is that some songs sound clear, but most have a lot of distortion ...is this my VHS and are there clean copies available?
07-23-02 03:41 PM
Gazza By VHS I presume you mean NTSC (the US/Japan format as opposed to PAL which is the format in Europe..) VHS is merely the type of tape (as opposed to BETA)

Anyway....frm memory my copy is fine,Josh albeit with a couple of occasions where the picture "flickers". Mine has the two extra songs which were performed as rehearsals, so maybe its a different source tape to yours
07-23-02 03:51 PM
jb Thank you....the sound quality of my tape begins to deteriate at the start of "Let it Rock"....Interestingly, a also recently purchased a boot entitled "Leeds Lungs" which is soundboard quality. It includes "Let it Rock" 2 times..one in "stereo quality". It also includes 3 bonus tracks from the Marquee performance -I got the blues, Bitch, and studio outtake of Dead Flowers...the first 2 bonus tracks are in terrible quality....Dead Flowers excellent and they change the name to "little Lucy" I think...
07-23-02 03:53 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 why is the second number Live with me opening the show? Jumping Jack Flash opens all of this tour.
07-23-02 04:06 PM
Gazza its a TV special - not a tour show. why shouldnt it?
07-23-02 04:37 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 usually they opened with Jumping Jack Flash. did they forget to film and sound record it.
07-23-02 05:49 PM
Honky Tonk Man As Gazza said above. It was a tv special. Not part of the tour
07-29-02 03:24 PM
oska
quote:
Gazza wrote:
By VHS I presume you mean NTSC (the US/Japan format as opposed to PAL which is the format in Europe..) VHS is merely the type of tape (as opposed to BETA)

Anyway....frm memory my copy is fine,Josh albeit with a couple of occasions where the picture "flickers". Mine has the two extra songs which were performed as rehearsals, so maybe its a different source tape to yours

gazza is it possible for me to purchase this tape from you? id love to see it, get back to me if its possible.
oska [steve]
07-29-02 06:52 PM
Gazza No problem - dont worry about buying it,as I dont sell boots or videos...(just the cost of a videotape and postage is fine) e-mail me and we'll work something out

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road