ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What do you expect for Fall '06 Prices Return to archive
1st August 2006 11:33 PM
Poplar Along with kick-ass seats, and a new setlist, I think they should hand out:

[Edited by Poplar]
1st August 2006 11:33 PM
Poplar hee hee ... there ya go deuce.
1st August 2006 11:56 PM
pdog I couldn't agree more. Or you could take the money you would spend on a ticket, get drunk, smoke some weed, get some coke and a high priced hooker!
1st August 2006 11:58 PM
Poplar For several consecutive weekends....
gadzooks. Going to Oakland, P?
2nd August 2006 01:25 AM
pdog
quote:
Poplar wrote:
For several consecutive weekends....
gadzooks. Going to Oakland, P?

I'll go... I'll drive anyone who needs a lift from SF, i'm pretty sure i'm working that night. I'll just quit early and head over and buy a ticket right before the show!
I'm hoping to get my one special club show. This will be my last chance for that, I'm pretty sure! I'll go home to AC if I get something in the front rows!
2nd August 2006 01:36 AM
Poplar Oakland on the cheap... for sure.
Gonna try for Vegas ... if that don't work, maybe LA.
2nd August 2006 01:50 AM
pdog
quote:
Poplar wrote:
Oakland on the cheap... for sure.
Gonna try for Vegas ... if that don't work, maybe LA.

Vegas and LA are out for me... Weekend shows kinda suck with my schedule...Unless it's really close! Driving to Fresno, that was insane, but alot of fun!
2nd August 2006 01:53 AM
Poplar
Fresno ... the drive was a bitch, but shit we rocked hard that night.
(see 1st post)
2nd August 2006 07:35 AM
_Boomy_ I expect my bowl of soup! Michael Cohl better hand out some croutons, too!

Word.

To your mother.

[Edited by _Boomy_]
[Edited by _Boomy_]
2nd August 2006 07:55 AM
glencar So far only CHI & BOS for me...
2nd August 2006 07:57 AM
egon we will bitch about the ticket prices,
we will whine about the ticket prices,
we will have lenghtly discussions about the ticket prices,
and then we will pay the ticket prices.
2nd August 2006 08:15 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
egon wrote:
we will bitch about the ticket prices,
we will whine about the ticket prices,
we will have lenghtly discussions about the ticket prices,
and then we will pay the ticket prices.

And the word "shall" will be overused so much that someone here should copyright it and make millions.
2nd August 2006 10:33 AM
throbby At least a 21 song set.

In Boston, Chicago, and NY markets a minimum of 5 songs not played on the previous leg of this tour.

A little more creativity in the B-stage song selections, surprise us.

I know this is wishful thinking on my part, but I wasn't the one who said they had "400 songs" to choose from.

I'd also like to see them break open the wallets and book some strong opening acts.
2nd August 2006 10:37 AM
Jumacfly the live debut of "Emotional Rescue"!!
2nd August 2006 10:50 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
the live debut of "Emotional Rescue"!!

Funny !!!!!
2nd August 2006 10:57 AM
Saint Sway I dont expect it... but what would be absolutely frickin cool would be if the the Fall Tour was as drastic a change as they did in 98 with the No Security tour immediately following the B2B Tour

they did it before, they could do it again... like Mick said, they have plenty of time to rehearse new stuff. Plenty of time to come with a new stage gimmick.

I loved the No Security tour. No collassal stage. Great songs we hadnt heard before. Less hits. Only arenas. The whole tour just seemed more fresh and intimate than the 3 previous monster stadium tours.

anyways.. its a pipe dream for them to do something like that again. But thats what I'm hoping for.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)