ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: questionss?? Return to archive
1st August 2006 01:27 PM
iluvmickjagger07 im only a kid so i want to ask my wise stones friends a few questions.
i heard tickets are cheaper for students but how do u get student tickets?
i plan on going to austin show if my dad lets me but he said i have to find good cheap tickets so what is the best way??
and when are tickets going on sale?
thanks u all oh so much!!
1st August 2006 01:31 PM
voodoopug This show will be going on sale within the next 4 weeks. While this tour is "For the Kids", there are no official student discounts. BUT....there are plenty of tickets being offered at the lowest price point (around $60).

I would normally recommend purchasing tickets the day of the show and/or in the parking lot, but for our younger fans I recommend having seats procured before you travel to the show as it will give your parents/friends an idea as to where you are at and that you will have safe access into the venue.

Tickets are not selling this time around as well as they did last year. You should see several showing up on radio station giveaways, phone in contests, etc. This is a good way to obtain tickets as well.

Best of luck!
1st August 2006 01:31 PM
Brian Jones Girl hey sarah! hmm... i never heard of "student tickets" before...
1st August 2006 04:03 PM
Jair If the concert was mine you'd have an all areas free access badge...You're too sweet to have to pay.
Sorry I can't help you.
1st August 2006 04:06 PM
Joey " i have to find good cheap tickets so what is the best way?? "

1st August 2006 04:08 PM
F505 This tour will be for the kids so I don't expect high prices. Probably the content of your piggy bank will be sufficient.
1st August 2006 05:20 PM
iluvmickjagger07 ok thanks for all the information!
and thanks for the picture joey. lol
1st August 2006 05:21 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
F505 wrote:
This tour will be for the kids so I don't expect high prices. Probably the content of your piggy bank will be sufficient.

i will be sure to break my piggy bank this afternoon
1st August 2006 05:36 PM
iluvmickjagger07 one more question
how is the seating going to be arranged since its at a park??
is it whoever first comes gets the best seat??
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)