ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Alice Cooper's "The Nightmare Returns" Come Out Tomorrow!!!! Return to archive
31st July 2006 11:19 PM
RollingstonesUSA ALICE COOPER's "The Nightmare Returns" will get an official DVD release on Tuesday, August 1 via Geffen Records (August 28 in Europe). This concert was captured live on MTV on Halloween night, 1986 in front of a sold-out audience of 20,000 at Detroit's Joe Louis Arena. This highly theatrical concert tour was in support of ALICE COOPER's 1986 MCA release, "Constrictor", and was said to be one of ALICE's biggest and bloodiest shows. The lineup of Kane Roberts and Devlin 7 on guitars, Kip Winger on bass, Ken Mary on drums, and Paul "Horrorvitz" Taylor on keyboards, along with additional theatrical performers, created an all-new show that included elements of the past while embracing the newer more metallic sound.

"The Nightmare Returns" track listing:

01. Intro tape
02. Welcome To My Nighmare
03. Billion Dollar Babies
04. Years Ago (instrumental excerpt)
05. No More Mister Nice Guy
06. Years Ago (instrumental excerpt)
07. Be My Lover
08. I'm Eighteen
09. The World Needs Guts
10. Give It Up
11. Cold Ethyl
12. Only Women Bleed
13. Go To Hell
14. Ballad Of Dwight Fry
15. Teenage Frankenstein
16. Sick Things
17. I Love The Dead
18. School's Out
19. Elected
20. Under My Wheels

To order a copy, follow these Amazon links: U.S., U.K.
31st July 2006 11:49 PM
The_Worst Only problem is it's missing Alice's best song!!! See below!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qaqH-TB6H8&search=hello%20hooray
31st July 2006 11:50 PM
RollingstonesUSA
1st August 2006 01:40 AM
creepin death it's not that good. i was at the show and also have it on VHS
i wouldn't waste the money.
1st August 2006 01:43 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
creepin death wrote:
it's not that good. i was at the show and also have it on VHS
i wouldn't waste the money.

1st August 2006 09:46 AM
StickyFishFingers I love the 'Coop and am a huge fan but he really looked like shit as opposed to 'scarey' during that particular tour - he was skinny and hunched over. His singing wasn't too crash hot either on that tour - he sounds awful on the title song. I think he was at that point in time only just back on the wagon after having a relapse with his drinking problem. Not my favourite Alice period. The way he has turned himself physicall & mentally around is amazing. Last year he said in an interview that he was not intending to retire until after Mick does. Long live the 'Coop
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)