ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Foxboro - Poor Sales Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
31st July 2006 11:08 AM
winter Over an hour after the regular on sale, I can pull many, many tickets in the first 25 Rows -

wintah
31st July 2006 11:10 AM
winter In fact, plenty of seats at all price ranges - even the $60 seats - SCARY
31st July 2006 11:11 AM
rasputin56 Yeah, whoda thunk at between $350-600 sales would be slow?
Joey

The tour is a bust
jb
quote:
winter wrote:
In fact, plenty of seats at all price ranges - even the $60 seats - SCARY

We predicted this(Pug and I)
31st July 2006 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

This fall we will all see papering at its finest .
31st July 2006 11:13 AM
winter
quote:
jb wrote:

You are truly clairvoyant . . . .

wintah
31st July 2006 11:15 AM
jb
quote:
winter wrote:

You are truly clairvoyant . . . .

wintah

May have to skip this opning if it does not improve...no one wants to sit in a 1/2 empty stadium ..............
31st July 2006 11:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

May have to skip this opning if it does not improve...no one wants to sit in a 1/2 empty stadium ..............

31st July 2006 11:17 AM
winter
quote:
jb wrote:

The pressure in on to get compelling opening acts - Not that it matters for me, but a solid opening act (see AC / DC) will help sales.

wintah
31st July 2006 11:19 AM
Gazza
quote:
winter wrote:
Over an hour after the regular on sale, I can pull many, many tickets in the first 25 Rows -

wintah

31st July 2006 11:21 AM
jb Boston has proven unworthy of opening....very humiliaTING.
31st July 2006 11:23 AM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
Boston has proven unworthy of opening....very humiliaTING.

wide open-just like you called it.
31st July 2006 11:24 AM
winter
quote:
jb wrote:
Boston has proven unworthy of opening....very humiliaTING.

Boston is the land of champions, and clearly the Stones favorite city in the world. But sadly, we have let them down. . . .

Boston may no longer be worthy of opening, but Miami is not even worthy of a show . . . . .

31st July 2006 11:25 AM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

wide open-just like you called it.

Indeed......one instance where I wish I would have been proven wrong..but as usual, you where 100% correct.
31st July 2006 11:25 AM
winter
quote:
winter wrote:

Boston may no longer be worthy of opening, but Miami is not even worthy of a show . . . . .

(see tour dates on RS.com)

31st July 2006 11:26 AM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

Indeed......one instance where I wish I would have been proven wrong..but as usual, you where 100% correct.

Sadly JB, you predicted Boston would not come through....
31st July 2006 11:28 AM
winter
quote:
winter wrote:

(see tour dates on RS.com)

Yes, the Rolling Stones may never step foot in the State of Florida again.
31st July 2006 11:29 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:

Sadly JB, you predicted Boston would not come through....

Quoting yourself now?....lmao.....
31st July 2006 11:30 AM
rasputin56 Are you people for real? These old bastards are charging exhorbitant prices for a friggin' stadium show that will be their 3rd visit to this area in a year, and now they are "unworthy" of the Stones? They should face facts, if they want to charge unbelievable prices and expect people to buy them, keep to smaller venues. Pathetic.
jb
quote:
winter wrote:

At leat we will have the memory of a sold out Lauderdale(16k) instead of the faux sell out at Fleet(12,500) and the wide open Gillete stadium(see Bob Kraft-ain't no Victor Chiam).
winter
quote:
winter wrote:

Abosolutely correct. Sadly, Ricky Martin, Gloria Estefan and Shakira are the only big draws in South Florida. Florida has become a musical waste land. Truly shameful. . . .

wintah
31st July 2006 11:33 AM
winter
quote:
jb wrote:

At leat we will have the memory of a sold out Lauderdale(16k) instead of the faux sell out at Fleet(12,500) and the wide open Gillete stadium(see Bob Kraft-ain't no Victor Chiam).

Oh memories, I have two words for you - "the Orpheum"
31st July 2006 11:34 AM
voodoopug sometimes when we are right...it hurts!
31st July 2006 11:36 AM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Are you people for real? These old bastards are charging exhorbitant prices for a friggin' stadium show that will be their 3rd visit to this area in a year, and now they are "unworthy" of the Stones? They should face facts, if they want to charge unbelievable prices and expect people to buy them, keep to smaller venues. Pathetic.

Agreed. Some people can only afford 300 dollar tickets once a year. And there are those who can't afford that at all. Unless the ticket prices go down drastically, you won't have a sell out.
31st July 2006 11:37 AM
_Boomy_ For Chicago I could pick up 10 tickets in section 207. Not that I would want to, though.

I like when the "best available" is a $450 ticket, not even in the first 20 rows.

31st July 2006 11:38 AM
winter JB,

I just realized, 21,224 posts . . . . That is insane.

You are a posting savant.

wintah
31st July 2006 11:40 AM
voodoopug
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
For Chicago I could pick up 10 tickets in section 207. Not that I would want to, though.

I like when the "best available" is a $450 ticket, not even in the first 20 rows.

we are running the risk of humiliation in Chicago. The whole point of this mini tour is to add to the Gross Dollars to beat U2.....step up people...$450 is not a lot of money!!!!
31st July 2006 11:42 AM
_Boomy_ But it's not even a GOOD ticket, Pug. B3 Row 23 for $450?

Funk that.
31st July 2006 11:44 AM
LadyJane Keep trying Boomy.

I got good seats for 160.00 a piece.

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)