ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Steven Tyler Wants To Tour With 50 Piece Orchestra Return to archive
31st July 2006 10:49 AM
RollingstonesUSA AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler has told Rolling Stone magazine that his goal — inspired by a July 4 performance backed by the Boston Pops — "is to take songs like 'Home Tonight', 'Dream On' and a shitload of the good ones and go out with a fifty-piece orchestra." Also, "I want to do a string of shows at Madison Square Garden where the first night we do 'Toys in the Attic' and 'Rocks', in order, the second night 'Pump' and 'Aerosmith', etc." And look out for Tyler on TV's "Two and a Half Men", where he'll play an annoying neighbor who rocks out all night and all day.

AEROSMITH is currently writing material for its new album, tentatively due next year.

The AEROSMITH/MÖTLEY CRÜE "Route Of All Evil" tour starts September 5 in Columbus, Ohio, and the bands have announced shows until the end of November.
31st July 2006 10:52 AM
jb Aerosmith is laughable...a power ballad , MTV inspired band, that deserve no respect among Stone's fans.
31st July 2006 11:05 AM
voodoopug humiliating.
31st July 2006 11:06 AM
UGot2Rollme sounds like Steven is either back into the snoodles or jacked up on some mean espresso
31st July 2006 11:25 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler has told Rolling Stone magazine that his goal — inspired by a July 4 performance backed by the Boston Pops — "is to take songs like 'Home Tonight', 'Dream On' and a shitload of the good ones and go out with a fifty-piece orchestra." Also, "I want to do a string of shows at Madison Square Garden where the first night we do 'Toys in the Attic' and 'Rocks', in order, the second night 'Pump' and 'Aerosmith', etc." And look out for Tyler on TV's "Two and a Half Men", where he'll play an annoying neighbor who rocks out all night and all day.

AEROSMITH is currently writing material for its new album, tentatively due next year.

The AEROSMITH/MÖTLEY CRÜE "Route Of All Evil" tour starts September 5 in Columbus, Ohio, and the bands have announced shows until the end of November.

GAY and certainly no "Evil"!!!
My sources told me Aerosmith is going to replace Big Elton in Vegas!
31st July 2006 02:40 PM
GimmeExile
quote:

"I want to do a string of shows at Madison Square Garden where the first night we do 'Toys in the Attic' and 'Rocks', in order, the second night 'Pump' and 'Aerosmith', etc."

Now that would be cool!
31st July 2006 03:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:

Now that would be cool!

"Draw the Line" night would be dreadful!
31st July 2006 03:05 PM
Jumping Jack Guess his voice is truly gone!
31st July 2006 08:35 PM
lotsajizz I'll see him 9-26 so I will report back....disclaimer, I am a hige Aerosmith fan, my esteemed colleague from Boca notwithstanding

31st July 2006 08:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was a big mistake by Emerson, Lake and Palmer in their 1977 Works Tour. The best way to do this is to hire local orchestras sending scores and using one supervisor or even a director. Deep Purple did that in their 1999 tour and it was a big success

31st July 2006 08:53 PM
mojoman guess all that blow and smack finally got to his brain
1st August 2006 12:53 AM
ebmp
quote:
jb wrote:
Aerosmith is laughable...a power ballad , MTV inspired band, that deserve no respect among Stone's fans.

You obviously don't know jack shit about Aerosmith
[Edited by ebmp]
1st August 2006 12:57 AM
pdog You couldn't pay me to see Aeroshit!
1st August 2006 01:05 AM
Sir Stonesalot Steven Tyler Must Die...in theatres Aug. 1st!
1st August 2006 05:19 AM
Private Godfrey Aerosmith should stick to Rock music, i don't know why they want to tour with that rapper '50 Piece Orchestra' !!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)