ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is this a good deal (Stones Merch Question) Return to archive
31st July 2006 10:43 AM
smokin_keith Hello everyone, I always lurk but decided to registar and post a question to y'all.

I finally found a Stones Leather Jacket in my size, but have no idea of the value on it. I see Vodoo Lounge Jackets going for double the cost, and this is the Official Wheels of Steel tour jacket. It seems like a great deal, but I really have no idea how to gauge this sort of thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280012487361&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

Does anyone know how much this sold for at the show? Does anyone know what this is worth? I can't seem to find any records of what these sold for in the past. From my experience at Stones shows these jackets are usually really expensive at the show.

Thanks very much for all answers and opinions, they will help greatly!!

KEITH ROCKS!!!
31st July 2006 10:46 AM
Fiji Joe It's not a bad deal at $250-$300...could you find it cheaper?...sure...but how long would that take you?
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
31st July 2006 11:09 AM
egon i think i paid usd 200/250 for the voodoo lounge one (new).
so it seems a good deal...?
31st July 2006 11:35 AM
smokin_keith
quote:
egon wrote:
i think i paid usd 200/250 for the voodoo lounge one (new).
so it seems a good deal...?

That's what I was thinking. I remember the Vodoo Lounge Jacket going for more at the show and began to think that this is a good deal.

Anyhow, thanks for the suggestions so far!
[Edited by smokin_keith]
1st August 2006 09:41 AM
smokin_keith Thanks again for the suggestions. Any more would be great but I think I'm gonna go for it anyways. I asked around in terms of the people I know and it seems like a good deal.

Thanks again ROCKS OFF!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)