ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anybody see Keith Return to archive
31st July 2006 08:26 AM
Hannalee on Top of the Pops: the true story last night?
31st July 2006 11:44 AM
Honky Tonk Man Yes. The Keith interview was from the original Top Of The Pops documentary that was broadcast I'm guessing, about 6 or so years ago. I saw it at the time and remember thinking how awful Keith looked with the purple dye job and his slurring. They actually cut a bit of his interview out because I seem to recall him saying something like "Is that programme still going? Maybe we should go back on it!"
31st July 2006 02:24 PM
Hannalee I thought John Peel looked remarkably well considering....
31st July 2006 03:07 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Hannalee wrote:
I thought John Peel looked remarkably well considering....

Ohhh... bad taste!
31st July 2006 03:45 PM
oldkr any idea how i can get a copy of the show?

OLDKR
31st July 2006 03:58 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
oldkr wrote:
any idea how i can get a copy of the show?

OLDKR

The guy who runs the number 1 Keith site did'nt see it???

I can't help personally, but someone here or on Tell Me may of taped it.
1st August 2006 09:23 AM
oldkr yes tis true, since my jump across the pond (makes stones tours easier) I haven't been able to watch TOTP! i miss jools hollands show more tho!!!

OLDKR
1st August 2006 11:03 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
oldkr wrote:
yes tis true, since my jump across the pond (makes stones tours easier) I haven't been able to watch TOTP! i miss jools hollands show more tho!!!

OLDKR

Well, just JUMP BACK again!

Are you in the States for good?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)