ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Passion Of Mel Gibson (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th July 2006 05:27 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Are there groups that wish for the eradication of all women from the planet

yes - latent men
30th July 2006 05:30 PM
glencar Poor Mel. That "Apocalypto" movie might have to be held back for a bit.
30th July 2006 05:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

yes - latent men

I hate those guys...and conDAMN them...I support women and their desire to control half the money and all the pussy...I've been saying for years that women are capable of being in many rooms of the house...not just the kitchen
30th July 2006 05:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I hate those guys...and conDAMN them...I support women and their desire to control half the money and all the pussy...I've been saying for years that women are capable of being in many rooms of the house...not just the kitchen

ping!
30th July 2006 05:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:

ping!

I have the utmost respect for you...you are a strong black woman

30th July 2006 05:37 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I have the utmost respect for you...you are a strong black woman

How did you get a pic of me with my daddy baby moonie's kid?
30th July 2006 05:45 PM
Fiji Joe I has a crayon
30th July 2006 06:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I has a crayon

Melvin has apologized. He's contrite, he's fessed. Why can't you?

Cue Eagles' Desperado.
30th July 2006 06:33 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Melvin has apologized. He's contrite, he's fessed. Why can't you?

Cue Eagles' Desperado.

hey - I'm still waitin for last month's child support!
30th July 2006 06:46 PM
LadyJane Not another one of these threads.

As predictable as the Stones European Setlists.

Carry on.....have your lil fun.

LJ.
30th July 2006 06:51 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Not another one of these threads.

LJ.

LISTEN TO PAGE 2
30th July 2006 06:55 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

30th July 2006 06:59 PM
not bound to please
quote:

30th July 2006 11:24 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Wait...are you saying, let the muslims kill all the jews, then let blacks kill all the muslims, and then we kill all the blacks?...I'm kicking myself for missing that...good call

No, let's just kill all the po' white trash boneheaded yahoos, starting with you.
31st July 2006 04:33 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Are there groups that wish for the eradication of all women from the planet?...should they be supported?...after all, women are responsible for giving birth to every human to ever walk the planet and thus, arguably, are responsible for all wars

Maybe that psycho bitch in Texas was onto something!
31st July 2006 04:56 AM
pdog
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

No, let's just kill all the po' white trash boneheaded yahoos, starting with you.

That's it, you are not invited to my birthday party!

31st July 2006 06:37 AM
not bound to please
31st July 2006 07:13 AM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Agreed. I think the "sugar tits" comment has been unjustly overlooked amongst all this hysteria.
31st July 2006 07:55 AM
corgi37 How do people come to the conclusion he was set up? He's fucking admitted it!

The patriotic Gibsons 1st deserted America when his Catholic cult father got a pay-out. He scarpered to Australia as quick as the plane would take them.

He became infamous here for saying the most insane things when ever Mel's movies came out. Particularly, his early Aussie movies up to Year of living dangerously.

One of the most incredible things to happen to Gibson the elder, was that he won a few hundred grand on one of our game shows, "Sale of the Century".

Good old Hutton doesnt abide any one. Not even other Catholics. You see, no one is as Catholic as him. His views that the Jews killed Christ has been spouted by him many times. Most famously, not long after his game show win.

When it was all safe and clear, and when Mel was earning a few hundred mill a movie, Hutton went even more crazier. I believe he is the real reason behind Mel's admitted addictions. Though middle aged, Mel cannot break his fathers mind control. To me, Mel is a victim. Much like the parents of teen band "Prussian Blue". Or, the parents of little kids you see in hoods at Klan meetings.

The Passion of the Christ is based on a book written about 105 years ago. Now, i ask you, would Mel have known about this book? Would he have read it off his own bat? Would he have sought that book out? No. It was "shown" to him, i bet. It was "brought to his attention". Shown to him as "fact". I wonder who 1st brought that book to his attention? Me-thinks Hutton did.

The book contains even more deeper and ruthless descriptions of Jews. Mel, perhaps thinking MOSSAD might get on his ass, dumped many anti Jew references. If Jewish people think PASSION is anti Semitic, it might be a good idea to read the book.

I havent, as i believe in nothing but me. I believe I am God. At least, thats what my wife says during intimate moments.
31st July 2006 08:43 AM
UGot2Rollme
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

"Sugar Tits" - I like that one... thanks Mel.
31st July 2006 09:15 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Pipe down...before I expose you for the fraud you are...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
31st July 2006 10:31 AM
jb Really no surprise or shock. It was pantently evident long before this incident. Hopefully Gibson will solve his alcoho; problem and in turn, understand that the things he says are very hurtful and offensive.
31st July 2006 10:34 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
Really no surprise or shock. It was pantently evident long before this incident. Hopefully Gibson will solve his alcoho; problem and in turn, understand that the things he says are very hurtful and offensive.

It is unfortunate but the things he says are now in style...It is even more unfortunate as I believe that I was one of the trendsetters...fear not...I have moved on to muslims...and the lemmings will follow

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
31st July 2006 10:39 AM
Jerry in Boston F**k Mel Gibson and his own dried up sugar tits! I don't pay to see his movies and I wouldn't cross the street to meet him. Not that I think he cares mind you, I just don't want any of my money to go to a worthless hateful son of a bitch, that's all. Besides, I think his acting sucks really.

31st July 2006 11:56 AM
Your Cousin Lou Post a pic of the damn sugar tits already!!!
31st July 2006 12:06 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The American left is full of rabid anti-semites...or as they like to say these days, "anti-zionists"...quite the conundrum for the left-leaning population and democratic politicians...

That is just too funny. The only reason Republicans and the religious "right" tolerate Jews these days is because they need them to start rebuilding the Temple to bring back Jaysus.

31st July 2006 12:09 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

That is just too funny. The only reason Republicans and the religious "right" tolerate Jews these days is because they need them to start rebuilding the Temple to bring back Jaysus.

Psst... and just between you and me.... that's why we haven't even bothered to pour the foundation! LOL
31st July 2006 02:41 PM
MrPleasant Luckily, I never learned to drive a car.
31st July 2006 03:09 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Exhibit # 1
31st July 2006 03:18 PM
pdog Exhibit # 1
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)