ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Passion Of Mel Gibson (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th July 2006 02:43 PM
Your Cousin Lou
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Why can no one provide to me the roots of their "anti-zionism"?...is it penis envy?...is that what this is about?

You seem to equate Anti-Zionism with Anti-Semetism. Are all Jews Zionists now, because I was under the impression that they were not.
30th July 2006 02:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Mel Gibson is an idiot...

So is Sir Moonie

30th July 2006 02:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Why can no one provide to me the roots of their "anti-zionism"?...is it penis envy?...is that what this is about?

The hate is contrived, and 99% of the anti-semites just do it b/c it's something they heard and repeat.
Everyone's everyday practical experience would prove that Jews are not a threat and like blacks in America are hated b/c of false racial stereotypes!
Reality, in another 25 years, through hip hop, Jews and Blacks will own this country! Every white mans biggest fear will come true, there kids have become Jewigga's!

30th July 2006 02:46 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:

You seem to equate Anti-Zionism with Anti-Semetism. Are all Jews Zionists now, because I was under the impression that they were not.

No they're not...that's why I put in quotes...some people don't care to make the distinction...others shroud their hatred of the jew in arguments of anti-zionism...which allows them to conveniently ignore the muslim scourge and its goals

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
30th July 2006 02:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

So is Sir Moonie

He hates me for my freedoms. He's morally bankrupt, probably being financed by Zionists.
30th July 2006 02:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

you should talk Mr. 1 minute ping!

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Could you find me a link to Hezbollahs members against the eradication of jews from the planet?
30th July 2006 02:51 PM
BILL PERKS LABELS ARE BULLSHIT..MY VIEWS ARE BASED ON THE PEOPLE I KNOW ...2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE JEWISH AND I WOULD KILL FOR THEM,BUT EVEN THEY KNOW THE BULK OF THEIR PEOPLE ARE MONEY GRUBBING AND SELF ABSORBED..THIS IS PURELY AN AMERICAN POINT OF VIEW AND I DO NOT WISH ANY HARM TO JEWS.I JUST TRULY ENJOY MAKING FUN OF THEM..
STEREOTYPES ARE BY FAR THE FUNNIEST THING WE HAVE ON THIS PLANET AND I'LL FIGHT TO KEEP THEM ALIVE!!!!
30th July 2006 02:52 PM
pdog
30th July 2006 02:52 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

He hates me for my freedoms. He's morally bankrupt, probably being financed by Zionists.

You are a relic...a pawn of the muslim movement...even smart guys like you have been convinced to place your hatred of the jew ahead of what you know to be wrong

30th July 2006 02:54 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
LABELS ARE BULLSHIT..MY VIEWS ARE BASED ON THE PEOPLE I KNOW ...2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE JEWISH AND I WOULD KILL FOR THEM,BUT EVEN THEY KNOW THE BULK OF THEIR PEOPLE ARE MONEY GRUBBING AND SELF ABSORBED..THIS IS PURELY AN AMERICAN POINT OF VIEW AND I DO NOT WISH ANY HARM TO JEWS.I JUST TRULY ENJOY MAKING FUN OF THEM..
STEREOTYPES ARE BY FAR THE FUNNIEST THING WE HAVE ON THIS PLANET AND I'LL FIGHT TO KEEP THEM ALIVE!!!!

Definitely in the top 10 of posts this year! The only point I'd contradict is, almost everyone is money grubbing and self absorbed! I wish Jews had the patent for that!
30th July 2006 02:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Could you find me a link to Hezbollahs members against the eradication of jews from the planet?

You'll see the light one day. Its Nation Time, Fiji Joe! Its Nation Time!
30th July 2006 02:56 PM
pdog I never new Monnie hated me b/c I'm Jewish!
I would've given him the cocaine I found last night instead of throwing it away...

30th July 2006 02:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You'll see the light one day. Its Nation Time, Fiji Joe! Its Nation Time!

Wait...are you saying, let the muslims kill all the jews, then let blacks kill all the muslims, and then we kill all the blacks?...I'm kicking myself for missing that...good call
30th July 2006 03:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I never new Monnie hated me b/c I'm Jewish!
I would've given him the cocaine I found last night instead of throwing it away...

He doesn't hate jews...he just doesn't care to openly support them as they wage war against an armed military that has sworn their extermination...not the same thing
30th July 2006 03:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I never new Monnie hated me b/c I'm Jewish!

Pay Feeji no heed. He's a flat-feeted foot soldier for the ZOG. An invidious infestation mite, with a Cyclopian mentality. We are watching him. We are strong, we are patient, we are bad, we are Nationwide.
30th July 2006 03:02 PM
BILL PERKS " I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN FAGGOTS, KIKES, NIGGERS,WOPS OR GREASERS..HERE YOU ARE ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS."
WHO SAID IT?
30th July 2006 03:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
" I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN FAGGOTS, KIKES, NIGGERS,WOPS OR GREASERS..HERE YOU ARE ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS."
WHO SAID IT?

Tanner in the Bad News Bears?
30th July 2006 03:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Pay Feeji no heed. He's a flat-feeted foot soldier for the ZOG. An invidious infestation mite, with a Cyclopian mentality. We are watching him. We are strong, we are patient, we are bad, we are Nationwide.

I openly support Israel's right to exist...do you?
30th July 2006 03:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
" I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN FAGGOTS, KIKES, NIGGERS,WOPS OR GREASERS..HERE YOU ARE ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS."
WHO SAID IT?

Churchill?
30th July 2006 03:07 PM
pdog
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
WHO SAID IT?

30th July 2006 03:18 PM
Fiji Joe
hidden=true><BGSOUND src="file.wav">

30th July 2006 03:22 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

hidden=true><BGSOUND src="file.wav">

30th July 2006 03:25 PM
Fiji Joe Terrible echo in here
30th July 2006 03:46 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:

THANKS-AWESOME
30th July 2006 04:04 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Well ... we had alot of pro nazis and Hitlerist financiers here in the USA before WWII, like Sen Prescott Bush.

And ambassador Joe Kennedy,
father of the alphabet boys, JFK and RFK.
and dad of the unconvicted murderer, Ted 'Glub' Kennedy
30th July 2006 04:24 PM
Highwire Rob Oh God! This is NOT good. Hutton Gibson is building his revivalist Church right here in Greensburg, Pennsylvania!

And what's with the "Sugar Tits"? SUGAR TITS?!

The Mad Max hero I know and love doesn't say "SUGAR TITS"!

What is that anyway? ...a 70s Sydney beach pick-up line? Geeeese, Mel!
30th July 2006 04:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Wait...are you saying, let the muslims kill all the jews, then let blacks kill all the muslims, and then we kill all the blacks?...I'm kicking myself for missing that...good call

Its the Manson Doctrine, taken to the third degree.

You seem uptight today Feej. Its premature - the revolution isn't coming for a few years. Relax, be languid and slovenly.
30th July 2006 05:07 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Oh God! This is NOT good. Hutton Gibson is building his revivalist Church right here in Greensburg, Pennsylvania!

And what's with the "Sugar Tits"? SUGAR TITS?!

The Mad Max hero I know and love doesn't say "SUGAR TITS"!

What is that anyway? ...a 70s Sydney beach pick-up line? Geeeese, Mel!

That WAS the most disturbing part of the article....

30th July 2006 05:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

That WAS the most disturbing part of the article....

Are there groups that wish for the eradication of all women from the planet?...should they be supported?...after all, women are responsible for giving birth to every human to ever walk the planet and thus, arguably, are responsible for all wars
30th July 2006 05:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The revolution isn't coming for a few years. Relax, be languid and slovenly.

Yes...but as you know. I'm always three steps ahead of everyone else...thus my lament

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)