ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Passion Of Mel Gibson (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
30th July 2006 06:52 AM
Jumping Jack Where are all the people who claimed Mel Gibson was not an anti-semite when his movie came out? Just like his father the nazi. What an assclown.

Mel Gibson: Sorry for anti-Semitic remarks

'F*****g Jews... Jews are responsible for all wars in the world.' No, these are not new signs of a Neo-Nazi rally; this is allegedly what the actor said when arrested for DUI. Now he apologizes.

Oscar-winning director and actor Mel Gibson apologized on Saturday for driving while drunk and for his "belligerent behavior" towards the deputy sheriffs who arrested him.

"I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable," Gibson said in a statement issued by his publicist.

Gibson, 50, was arrested in the early hours of Friday morning for speeding along the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, the beach town north of Los Angeles.

TMZ.com , showbiz website owns by AOL, has four pages of the original report prepared by the arresting officer in the case, L.A. County Sheriff's Deputy James Mee. According to the report, Gibson repeatedly said, "My life is f****d."

Law enforcement sources say the deputy told the actor that he was supposed to cuff him but would not, as long as Gibson cooperated. The report says Gibson then said, "I'm not going to get in your car," and bolted to his car. The deputy quickly subdued Gibson, cuffed him and put him inside the patrol car.

Anti-Semitist remarks

Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?"

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

Deputy Mee then wrote an eight-page report detailing Gibson's rampage and comments. Sources say the sergeant on duty felt it was too "inflammatory." A lieutenant and captain then got involved and calls were made to Sheriff's headquarters.

Sources say Mee was told Gibson's comments would incite a lot of "Jewish hatred," that the situation in Israel was "way too inflammatory." It was mentioned several times that Gibson, who wrote, directed, and produced 2004's "The Passion of the Christ," had incited "anti-Jewish sentiment" and "For a drunk driving arrest, is this really worth all that?"

'Deeply ashamed'

"I am deeply ashamed of everything I said, and I apologize to anyone who I have offended," Gibson said.

He did not explain the offensive comments, and a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department also declined to comment on Gibson's behavior when arrested.

Gibson said he has "battled with the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse." He said he has already taken the steps necessary to ensure a return to health.
30th July 2006 07:22 AM
corgi37 He's only a little fella, and as he isnt Australian, he just cant handle the piss.

Mel hates Jews. His father has instilled that in him. Though into middle age, he still takes orders and has the views of his crazy Catholic cult father.

When his family deserted America, he became a fair dinkum Aussie. As soon as success beckoned, he lost his accent and became solidly patriotic, neo con Yank.

So, if Gibson ever makes another NAM movie, you know, about how horrible it was and oh my, didnt we treat the veterans badly, just ask yourself 1 question.

Where were the proudly patriotic, hands on their hearts, dedicated Gibsons?
30th July 2006 08:38 AM
Angiegirl Wasn't Jesus Jewish? I don't get it. He supports Jesus but not the Jews? Oh, the wonders of alcohol and Hollywood!
30th July 2006 08:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I wonder if he was set up. Something strikes me here as not being "just right". Oh well.
30th July 2006 11:21 AM
gimmekeef Mel...is a Dangerous Beauty.....
30th July 2006 12:11 PM
Taptrick

Jesus was a radical Jew.

30th July 2006 12:20 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Mel...is a Dangerous Beauty.....

....and was arrested for Driving Too Fast....
30th July 2006 12:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well ... we had alot of pro nazis and Hitlerist financiers here in the USA before WWII, like Sen Prescott Bush.
30th July 2006 12:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Is Mel Gibson Arrest A Setup?

Is Passion of The Christ Star being targeted for character assassination?

Prisonplanet | July 29 2006

The reports detailing Mel Gibson's alleged arrest on suspicion of drunk driving on Friday in Malibu seem to be spiraling out of control.

The article currently linked at the top of Drudge Report alleges that Gibson went on an anti-semitic rampage during his arrest, hurling religious epithets at police officers.

It is also being suggested that Los Angeles County Sheriff's department had the initial report doctored to keep the real story under wraps.

Although Gibson has apologized for his behavior after being arrested, it is still pertinent to ask whether he became a deliberate target following his increasingly antagonistic political stance towards the Neo-Con hierarchy.

The tabloid media circus over the fact that Gibson had one drink over the legal limit is noticably absent when members of the establishment are caught engaging in similar or worse activity - George W. Bush being a prime example.

Gibson has long been targeted for smear campaigns since his release of The Passion of The Christ which was also accused of being anti-semitic.

Gibson's father Hutton has also continuously been branded anti-semitic in the media. Many believe that this is directly due to his knowledge of the New World Order agenda and his efforts to expose it. The media often take Hutton Gibson's comments about global conspiracy out of context and paint him up as an anti-semite.

Could it be that this time Mel Gibson has once again been set up for character assassination?

Gibson is renowned for his outspoken criticism of The Bush administration. He launched a scathing attack on President Bush last May, comparing his leadership to the barbaric rulers of the Mayan civilization in his new film Apocalypto.

Previous to this he was vocal in his opposition to the war in Iraq. Gibson has also continuously jibed at the Neocons over the war. The following is from an interview with Diane Sawyer of MSN jut after the release of The Passion:

You know, I might not hurry back. I might go and go somewhere no-one can find me. You know where that is? You know where the place is no-one can find you? I was thinking of pitching my tent right next to the weapons of mass destruction. Then no-one would find me.

Developing.

30th July 2006 12:51 PM
Black and Blue I don't know what i believe
30th July 2006 01:00 PM
Fiji Joe Mel says many things consistent with the thoughts of the American left...this is just one more example
30th July 2006 01:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Mel says many things consistent with the thoughts of the American left...this is just one more example

"The American Left" is a figament of Ann Coulter's very fertile imagination. America has never had a "left"....and if it did they would have given the working class cannon fodder a lot more than just rusting steel belts and bankrupt pension plans.
30th July 2006 01:25 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

"The American Left" is a figament of Ann Coulter's very fertile imagination. America has never had a "left"....and if it did they would have given the working class cannon fodder a lot more than just rusting steel belts and bankrupt pension plans.

And the funny thing is that I really think you believe this statement! None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Riffy
30th July 2006 01:33 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

nd the funny thing is that I really think you believe this statement! None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

http://www.joelskousen.com/hotissues_news.html
30th July 2006 01:33 PM
Fiji Joe The American left is full of rabid anti-semites...or as they like to say these days, "anti-zionists"...quite the conundrum for the left-leaning population and democratic politicians...to contribute or not to contribute...to pander or not to pander...Mel should heed the words of Bill Clinton when Bill said he would "grab a rifle, get in a ditch and fight and die" for Israel...

30th July 2006 01:45 PM
Fiji Joe Fiji say...give "Cornbread Hex" a chance

http://www.maxlugar.com/cornbreadhex.mp3

30th July 2006 02:00 PM
mojoman mad mel the roadwarrior!!!
30th July 2006 02:11 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
mojoman wrote:
mad mel the roadwarrior!!!

Mad Max was his best work...and prophetic it seems
30th July 2006 02:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Mel says many things consistent with the thoughts of the American left...this is just one more example

The Anerican left is stuffed to the gills with Jews. Dude, just because Hannity or some TV clown says something doesn't make it true. Gibson's goofball politics are more in line with Falwell and other Christian "conservatives."
30th July 2006 02:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Gibson's goofball politics are more in line with Falwell and other Christian "conservatives."

How about you?...Do you agree with Mel's drunken take on the jews?
30th July 2006 02:28 PM
pdog
30th July 2006 02:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Pretty much. And I'm far right.
30th July 2006 02:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Pretty much. And I'm far right.

See...I thought you did...what with your view on zionists...the next question is...why?
30th July 2006 02:34 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

YES
30th July 2006 02:36 PM
Your Cousin Lou link?
Fiji Joe
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

YES

Why?
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

See...I thought you did...what with your view on zionists...the next question is...why?

I'm tight with Kayne West. He knows The Score.
30th July 2006 02:39 PM
Fiji Joe Why can no one provide to me the roots of their "anti-zionism"?...is it penis envy?...is that what this is about?
30th July 2006 02:40 PM
pdog Mel Gibson is an idiot...

30th July 2006 02:43 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Why can no one provide to me the roots of their "anti-zionism"?...is it penis envy?...is that what this is about?

you should talk Mr. 1 minute ping!

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)