ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 3rd rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has Anyone Ordered The Album Yet? Return to archive
July 28th, 2005 04:26 PM
lotsajizz Since this morning 'A Bigger Bang' has been available for pre-order on Amazon...only $10.99--a bargain for that many songs in this day and age, especially from a band that gets high prices for everything else. Pre-order now, it is already #133 on Amazon's charts and it's over a month away from its release date!
July 28th, 2005 04:28 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Since this morning 'A Bigger Bang' has been available for pre-order on Amazon...only $10.99--a bargain for that many songs in this day and age, especially from a band that gets high prices for everything else. Pre-order now, it is already #133 on Amazon's charts and it's over a month away from its release date!

Thanks Jizzy

Right Shoe Joey !
July 28th, 2005 04:34 PM
JaggerLips Anyone wonder whether it's worth doing that? How long do you think you'd have to wait for it?
I'm signed up to amazon and sometimes they can take around a week to send something to you.
July 28th, 2005 04:36 PM
JaggerLips Just something else there are two versions on amazon a clean import and an import what's the best one?
July 28th, 2005 04:46 PM
gimmekeef I'm waiting for the day it comes out at Best Buy or wherever.It will be in the paper the previous Sunday with sales prices.Amazon can be slow although on new stuff its usually close.But you pay shipping on top of the price...
July 28th, 2005 04:59 PM
trevcourt Glad to see the title is "Bigger Bang" without the "A".

Also glad to see that it is "dirty" enough to warrant a "clean" version.
[Edited by trevcourt]
July 28th, 2005 05:54 PM
Monkey Woman A lot of us did, if we judge by their music sales ranking. It went from #561 this morning (see my post in the thread about multiple releases http://novogate.com/board/968/213693-2.html ) to #157 two hours ago, to #82 now!

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
July 28th, 2005 06:08 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:
Just something else there are two versions on amazon a clean import and an import what's the best one?

In doubt, go with the "unclean" version! Except if the CD is intended for children, of course. Remember they did a "chaste" version of the Live Licks cover?
July 28th, 2005 09:32 PM
Soldatti The cover art of Bigger Bang is on Amazon too.
July 28th, 2005 10:24 PM
pdog I just ordered two copies, one to be sent to my dad, the other for me.
When it hits the stores I'm going to buy the version with the DVD.
I'm also going to be at a store near me to get the single on the 23rd.
Will work for Stones, Ronnie!
July 29th, 2005 06:19 AM
luxury1 That's the spirit, pdog !!(I just typed "p-dong"--ha, ha, that is funny...)
July 29th, 2005 08:29 AM
gimmekeef Is anyone actually going to buy the "clean" version"?....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzusssssss..We should take names!!!!..lol
July 29th, 2005 08:08 PM
Soldatti The single SOL/RJ is also available for pre-orders in Amazon.
July 29th, 2005 08:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
The single SOL/RJ is also available for pre-orders in Amazon.

I'm buying it in person. I ewant it one that day and I'm sure i'll get it for less than $10.00, that a little too much!
July 30th, 2005 11:40 AM
JaggerLips I want the dirty version
I like my Stones dirty
July 31st, 2005 07:01 AM
blackandblue Ordered? No, I am buying it at my local store:

[Edited by blackandblue]
July 31st, 2005 07:28 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
Ordered? No, I am buying it at my local store:

[Edited by blackandblue]

What a cute local store!
July 31st, 2005 07:33 AM
blackandblue It's very cute indeed. The owner also has a lot of bootlegs. I practically bought all my Stones bootlegs in this shop!
July 31st, 2005 07:40 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
It's very cute indeed. The owner also has a lot of bootlegs. I practically bought all my Stones bootlegs in this shop!

Awww I want to own that shop! I'd never sell a damn thing though!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)