ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 3rd rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has Keith lost his integrity? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 30th, 2005 02:57 PM
Chuck Leavell I am the king of Rock and Roll.
July 30th, 2005 02:59 PM
blackandblue
quote:
Chuck Leavell wrote:
I am the king of Rock and Roll.

In that case I am the emperor of Japan.
July 30th, 2005 04:11 PM
T&A
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
My advice: don't worship anybody

true. the stones have never been "idols" of mine - nor should the be of anyone's, IMO. I enjoy their music - alot. But, as men - they have taught me more about what not to do if anything. I don't admire alot of qualities in both Mick and Keith. Hero worship should be reserved for "real heroes."
July 30th, 2005 04:16 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Chuck Leavell wrote:
I like to fart in the bathtub, then eat the bubbles

LOL!
July 30th, 2005 04:47 PM
FPM C10
quote:
T&A wrote:

true. the stones have never been "idols" of mine - nor should the be of anyone's, IMO. I enjoy their music - alot. But, as men - they have taught me more about what not to do if anything. I don't admire alot of qualities in both Mick and Keith. Hero worship should be reserved for "real heroes."

Hey, to each his own. Some people view George Bush as a "hero". I, of course, think he should be hung.

Holding someone up as a hero does not necessarily mean you think everything about them is perfect. If that was the case there would be no heroes.

I don't have many, but Keith is definitely a hero to me. Sorry if that doesn't suit everyone!
[Edited by FPM C10]
July 30th, 2005 07:56 PM
texile jb - that is the absolute truth keith......
why does everyone fall for that shtick?
i love the guy - but HE'S the bitch in the jagger/richards relationship.....
and while we're at it - exile does NOT belong to keith - another myth that needs to be obliterated.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)