ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July 2006
© Paul Bergen for Mojo Concerts with thanks to Angiergirl!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ow yeah... Return to archive
30th July 2006 02:57 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat ...24 hours before showtime...
30th July 2006 05:08 PM
PartyDoll MEG Enjoy the show... Streets of Love loud and clear!!!
30th July 2006 06:24 PM
Gazza and in the Echodome you'll even get to hear it three times. What a bargain!
31st July 2006 02:30 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Enjoy the show... Streets of Love loud and clear!!!

They won't play that song 2nite!
31st July 2006 02:35 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ok, a few more hours before showtime. I work next to the Arena aka the Echodrome aka the Galmbak. I will walk by around lunch time and give you all a full report on what is happening outside the gates of this beautifull stadium!
31st July 2006 03:41 AM
pdog Echo... This must be Amsterdam! This must be Amsterdam! This must be Amsterdam! Amsterdam! Amsterdam! Amsterdam!
31st July 2006 04:17 AM
Angiegirl Whoohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am at work, totally not concentrating, as I get to see Mick 'n Keef tonite!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaahaha

the streets of love............
31st July 2006 04:25 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

the streets of love............

We will sing that one along together and let Gazza enjoy it by phone!
31st July 2006 04:26 AM
pdog I'm going to sleep in my sheets of love tonite!
31st July 2006 06:01 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Gazza is a lucky guy to get the opportunity to hear you and Angie in full voice.. And YES they WILL play Streets of Love. Almost time....tingle tingle....

Enjoy....
31st July 2006 06:12 AM
LadyJane SSC and Angie...you two BETTER be working on the falsetto.

"I-I-I-I
I-I-I-
Walk The Streets of Love
And they're full of Tears"

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
31st July 2006 07:03 AM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

In that case, my phone will be switched off to let the batteries recharge!
31st July 2006 07:03 AM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
SSC and Angie...you two BETTER be working on the falsetto.

the only thing high about those two is their height!
31st July 2006 07:13 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Gazza wrote:

the only thing high about those two is their height!

are you a lepricorn then?
31st July 2006 07:14 AM
Gazza its 'leprechaun', you little sh*t...

No, but if height has anything to do with vocal ability, I do a great baritone
[Edited by Gazza]
31st July 2006 07:17 AM
egon
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I am at work, totally not concentrating,

that's an average day in the office for me!
[Edited by egon]
31st July 2006 07:54 AM
Angiegirl I just took tomorrow off, so my voice can get a rest after the show tonight.

The radio station we listen to had a discussion about the Stones, stating they are over the hill and should have stopped already, and people could react via phone and email. My coworkers all looked at me, but I pretended I didn't hear the radio...

When I told them it would be about my 41st Stones show since 1990 they all fell silent, lol!

PS:
#...They're full of tears...
31st July 2006 07:55 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
In that case, my phone will be switched off to let the batteries recharge!

I love you too gary
31st July 2006 09:07 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Only 6 hours....
31st July 2006 10:01 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat ...5...
31st July 2006 10:20 AM
egon stones in amsterdam:

http://dvplayer.anp.tv/player/anp_telegraaf_popup.php?publisher=telegraaf&client=anp&seed=c42bef031ca9c41dbb14835604270f88

wait for the lipton icetea commercial to finish
31st July 2006 10:42 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Soundcheck is done...I don't know which songs, cos as for now, I only have reports from non-Stones fans.
31st July 2006 10:48 AM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Soundcheck is done...I don't know which songs, cos as for now, I only have reports from non-Stones fans.

This looks to be the most disappointing show of the tour, with horrendous sales, a bitter media, and very little fan interest. I also imagine a medicore performance after the great performance in France. Have a blast!!!
31st July 2006 10:51 AM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:

This looks to be the most disappointing show of the tour, with horrendous sales, a bitter media, and very little fan interest. I also imagine a medicore performance after the great performance in France. Have a blast!!!

Are they playing this evening? I almost forgot. I will read the reviews in the paper if there will be a review of course...
31st July 2006 11:00 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
F505 wrote:

Are they playing this evening? I almost forgot. I will read the reviews in the paper if there will be a review of course...

There will be a review, cos I will make one. And I'm going to see my hero's 2nite and have a blast!
31st July 2006 11:03 AM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:

Very sad................the Stones have no following anymore in Holland.
31st July 2006 11:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Very sad................the Stones have no following anymore in Holland.

we predicted this months ago.
31st July 2006 11:12 AM
Gazza bollocks to this. I've just got a text from Hotlicks who has gone over to it from Belfast and says "the party has started - fuck I love this place. Cant remember why we're here. Think it's something to do with rock 'n' roll - but you know what, I like it"

may as well start the setlist thread early, then.

[Edited by Gazza]
31st July 2006 11:14 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

There will be a review, cos I will make one. And I'm going to see my hero's 2nite and have a blast!

Let the party begin...
31st July 2006 12:36 PM
F505
quote:
Gazza wrote:
bollocks to this. I've just got a text from Hotlicks who has gone over to it from Belfast and says "the party has started - fuck I love this place. Cant remember why we're here. Think it's something to do with rock 'n' roll - but you know what, I like it"

may as well start the setlist thread early, then.

[Edited by Gazza]

Don't know who Hotlicks is but she/he must be tight as a drum! All Stones fans I know are outside the Arena!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)