ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July 2006
© Paul Bergen for Mojo Concerts with thanks to Angiergirl!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: please gazza, or voodoo, change this: Return to archive
28th July 2006 01:37 PM
gustavobala hello, in "set list- 1962-2006", about brazil:

1995: the 2 shows will be happen in MORUMBI STADIUM, but the mayor local changed to PACAEMBU STADIUM, because the morumbi stadium are no security, and then was 3 shows in Pacaembu because is smaller than morumbi, understand?

one time i see in the list about a french guy this show in São Paulo - 1995, but i not sure about that, i remember the quality are a shit, like a 5/10 or 6/10!!!!

1998 - the show here in São Paulo are called:

Pista de Atletiso Ibracupupra, but the correct is:
"pista de atletisMo do IBIRAPUERA"

28th July 2006 02:12 PM
Jair Actually, the place has been changed because were sold just 15 thousand tickets, and not because security issues.

I was there and I attended the three shows and all were mediocre, imo .

In the first night the rain disturbed a lot. One of the opening groups canceled his presentation. I remind that Mick Jagger offered the Stones equipment but the group - actually a woman, refused the offer.

I still have my badge with all areas access
28th July 2006 04:33 PM
Saint Sway please post Voodoo's press conference photos too

it perfectly captures the drama and electricity of a Stones event

TIA
29th July 2006 11:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
please post Voodoo's press conference photos too

it perfectly captures the drama and electricity of a Stones event

TIA

FYSS,WY?
29th July 2006 06:04 PM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

FYSS,WY?

30th July 2006 08:03 AM
corgi37 Pretty soon, Pdog, you'll have no room to actually post anything. Not that i am complaining. Betty Page was hot.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)