ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July 2006
© Paul Bergen for Mojo Concerts with thanks to Angiergirl!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FLF's abiggerbash in Amsterdam Return to archive
26th July 2006 05:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since this thread got buried in the archives some days ago and nobody has posted again, here you are as this is in a few days:

Click the image and go for more information and updates (in many languages)

Congratulations to thejuf and all the people at FLF for this effort!

BTW, I'm gonna miss you Ms. P
26th July 2006 06:01 PM
Saint Sway regretfully, I will be missing this Tim Reis extravaganza.

I will be in Amsterdam in September if anyone wants to plan a FLFC Bigger Bash Pt II (horn members attendance/performance preferred but not mandatory)
27th July 2006 03:16 AM
thejuf too bad Voodoochile and Saint Sway!!!
next time???

today sees the opening of the art exhibition at Vips Art gallery in Rotterdam with the first Stones pictures ever:
SORRY YOU MISSED THE SIXTIES by photographer Philip Townsend.

more art in Amsterdam on the BB schedule:

ROCKSOFF, the photography of Michael Putland at Yoshiko Matsumoto Gallery , Weteringschans 37 Amsterdam. Vernissage coming Saturday at 4 pm

RONNIE WOOD ART SHOW at White Space Gallery 25 - 31 July at The White Space, Maarten Jansz Kosterstraat 18, Amsterdam. after that it will be moved to Rotterdam.

on Saturday GO Gallery will open its doors with a vernissage feat. paintings of Ronnie Wood, HEFRA and Dutch photographer Rob Verhorst and Rock Archive will put a lot of Stones photos on display! Both galleries are located on the Prinsengracht, not very far from the Westertoren and the Anne Frank House.

Five hours later Tim Ries will take on the stage for his Stones Project at the Bimhuis. It is a full house.

Sunday at the Bigger Bash? who knows what surprises will be in store for us??

it is going to be hot!!
[Edited by thejuf]
27th July 2006 10:37 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
thejuf wrote:
Five hours later Tim Ries will take on the stage for his Stones Project at the Bimhuis. It is a full house.

DA RIES IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Davies & Kent Smith too!!!!!!

Smoke em if ya got em!!!

WOOOO!!!!! tear the roof off the sucka!!!

quote:
thejuf wrote:

Sunday at the Bigger Bash? who knows what surprises will be in store for us??

maybe a guest appearance by Andy Snitzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cross your fingers you lucky bastards!!!!!!!!
27th July 2006 10:52 AM
Gazza let it go, for fucks sake.
27th July 2006 12:36 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
lets go! for fucks sake!!

Gazza

If I alter the wording of your posts again when quoting you, you have my permission to kick seven shades of shit out of me

Love & hugs

Sway

[Edited by Gazza]
28th July 2006 10:33 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff thanks Gerardo, I'll be there!
I'm just in Amsterdam, and I 'm waiting the Stones!
28th July 2006 02:13 PM
kath have fun you guys...it's gonna be a great party!!!!
30th July 2006 03:08 AM
thejuf we all missed you , kath!

Tim &band were AWESOME, they played MISS YOU, a new fabulous arrangement Tim recorded last Tuesday in Paris , with the kind cooperation of a certain Mr Watts.....
30th July 2006 04:39 PM
kath oh man!!!!!! i missed you guys, too! hope scream got to see a little of the show!!!

PICS PLEASE!!!!
31st July 2006 07:29 PM
Saint Sway OMG! Click on this link

great pic of the Chris Jagger's Atcha!!

quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

[Edited by Saint Sway]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)