ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlie on Jazzwise cover this month! - Confirms some things... Return to archive
July 18th, 2004 08:54 AM
Steel Wheels Rush out to your local record shop and read the Jazzwise interview. He talks about the fact he had to scrap his jazz plans due to Stones related events.

Plenty of great pics...suitable for Rocks off headers!
July 18th, 2004 09:43 AM
gimmekeef Can you let us know the plans then?
July 18th, 2004 10:13 AM
Gazza Thats quite an old interview, though. It was done in April and came out here (in the UK) in June.

I think I posted part of the interview here a few weeks back (some of it is available online). I'm sure it's in the archives.
July 18th, 2004 02:44 PM
Soldatti Well, I think that they didn't do anything on this months. Woody is on rehab, Mick in L.A, Keith doing guest apearences.
July 18th, 2004 04:11 PM
Gazza well they were all together at Mick's house at La Fourchette werent they? Then in Amsterdam shortly afterwards.

It wasnt the start of fully fledged recording session that we'd been led to believe beforehand but I'm sure something was done at some point!
July 18th, 2004 04:47 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Gazza wrote:
well they were all together at Mick's house at La Fourchette werent they? Then in Amsterdam shortly afterwards.

It wasnt the start of fully fledged recording session that we'd been led to believe beforehand but I'm sure something was done at some point!

Yes but I don't think that on two days they worked a lot on songs. I think that nothing "real" will happen until August/September.
July 19th, 2004 07:22 AM
Steel Wheels I can see them announcing the next album next month or September.
July 19th, 2004 09:05 AM
Some Guy Maybe they have been working on the new album for the last 7 years?