ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Need Help Getting a Vinyl Voodoo Lounge LP.....From Ian Return to archive
July 17th, 2004 05:07 AM
IanBillen
I tried getting a Vinyl copy of VooDoo Lounge from a store in the UK I beleive it was "Rock-Em" and they finally replied and said they cannot get it.
I was wondering if anyone might know where I can get the Vinyl Edition of Voodoo Lounge as an LP?
Any help is very much appreciated of coarse,
Ian
July 17th, 2004 05:55 AM
Bloozehound
I had to go to page 2 to find this thread. Very disappointing. Very.

Anyway, due to all the overwhelming number of requests, here is the list of the best and worst drinking airports in the United States. Rankings are relative and, of course, your mileage may moof.

Best
1. Minneapolis - Not just because I'm in it all the time. Its really great, decent bars in every terminal, EXCELLENT gate to bar ratio - no hauling ass down the concourse after chugging your last bott, as every gate is within staggering distance of at least one bar.

2. Las Vegas - Oh yeah! Extra points for the fact that you can walk around carrying booze anywhere you want.

3. Orlando - well designed for drinking. Its built on a centralized drinking scheme, with nice drinking flares down each terminal.

4. San Jose - asceptic little place, but underneath it is stock filled with booze.

5. Pittsburgh - nice

Worst
1. San Francisco - For a quality boozing city like SF, its airport drinking accomodations should be a lot better than they are. Pathetic. Where is the outrage?

2. Seattle-Tacoma - ridiculous. The bar in S terminal is an afront to drinking men of every creed and/or level of intoxication.

3. Philadelphia - pathetic

4. Jacksonville - some bars don't open until the afternoon, some close before the fucking sun goes down. There should be laws against that shit.

5. Chi-Hare - Yes, of course there are some quality places, its Chicago after all. But its hit and miss. O'Hare needs to establish a coherent booze plan before it can join the upper echelons of the aero-alco industry.

Rocks Off exclusive,

tonight I walked over to grab a beer form the cooler and what did i find, but what I believe to be the "mysterious Chupacabra" draining the life outta the beer supply, so I subdued him and shoved a roman candle up his ass & he scurtled off, but not before i managed to snap this photo, he was pissed!!!

watch your beer supply & be aware! be very, very aware!
July 17th, 2004 08:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Check it out HERE