ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today,starts my vacation!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 15th, 2004 05:51 AM
marko And,tomorrow were off too see europe,once again.I�ll be back
home aug 9th.On the road we will see,Sweden,Denmark,Germany,
Poland,Slovakia,Austria,Italy,France,Holland and Belgium.
Sightseeings are,well Paris is a one,so among with Paris.
Auschwitz,Eagles nest,Munich(again..),Fussen,theres a NICE
castle,six flags park in Belgium,Normandy,we�re mostly looking VERY forward to Paris,and southern France.EGON,
we�re coming there--------!
July 15th, 2004 06:45 AM
nankerphelge YCB!

Don't do this:

MINNEAPOLIS - Daryl Miller didn't make it through airport security because he couldn't keep his pants on.

Airport police said a security screener was waving a metal-detecting wand over Miller's pants area on Friday when Miller pulled his shorts down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear.

Miller then said, "There, how do you like your job," thus ending the screening, according to the police report. He was charged with indecent exposure and released on $300 bail.

"We've never had anybody do that before," said airport police Lt. Matt Christenson. "But it's not abnormal for people to become frustrated with the screening process."

Miller also became belligerent during the screening, Transportation Security Administration officers told police. One TSA employee also told police that Miller had a note inside a magazine in his bag with an expletive, and told a TSA employee "Oh yeah, it's for you" when asked who the note was directed at.

"This person exposed themself in a public area, a clear violation of the law, and we needed to take some action on that, otherwise everybody would be dropping their pants," Christenson said.

July 15th, 2004 07:59 AM
T&A tomorrow starts my 6-week sabbatical - 3 weeks in Ireland to kick it off - looking fwd to meeting up with our esteemed Gazza in Belfast!

July 15th, 2004 08:12 AM
LadyJane Any meetings between RO'ers need to be documented on film and shared with us.

Have a great time, both of you. Stay safe. Have a few extra drinks for me!!
July 15th, 2004 08:25 AM
mac_daddy have wonderful travels, folks.

Godspeed.
July 15th, 2004 09:47 AM
Monkey Woman Have a great time, folks! Don't drink and drive, but enjoy your holidays to the max! Marko, I hope the data on roads & stuff I mailed you last month was useful. See you in Paris?
glencar Have a great vacation. This is normally my vacation week but this year it's been pushed back to first week in August.
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
YCB!

Don't do this:

MINNEAPOLIS - Daryl Miller didn't make it through airport security because he couldn't keep his pants on.

Airport police said a security screener was waving a metal-detecting wand over Miller's pants area on Friday when Miller pulled his shorts down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear.

Miller then said, "There, how do you like your job," thus ending the screening, according to the police report. He was charged with indecent exposure and released on $300 bail.

"We've never had anybody do that before," said airport police Lt. Matt Christenson. "But it's not abnormal for people to become frustrated with the screening process."

Miller also became belligerent during the screening, Transportation Security Administration officers told police. One TSA employee also told police that Miller had a note inside a magazine in his bag with an expletive, and told a TSA employee "Oh yeah, it's for you" when asked who the note was directed at.

"This person exposed themself in a public area, a clear violation of the law, and we needed to take some action on that, otherwise everybody would be dropping their pants," Christenson said.

EXTREMELY Howard Carterish !!!!!!!
July 15th, 2004 09:48 AM
glencar Nah, I saw that one on Drudge.
July 15th, 2004 09:50 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nah, I saw that one on Drudge.

?
July 15th, 2004 09:55 AM
glencar I thought "Howard Carter find" meant something that was hard to find. That partick article was a lead story on Drudge.
July 15th, 2004 10:22 AM
jb Have a great summer marko!!! We miss you here and look forward to your return...
July 15th, 2004 10:24 AM
glencar Joshy, thanks for your nice post on that other site. Those people are a bit unstable so I'll avoid that thread for a bit.
July 15th, 2004 11:15 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, thanks for your nice post on that other site. Those people are a bit unstable so I'll avoid that thread for a bit.

Thanks So Much Josh .
[Edited by Joey]
July 15th, 2004 02:04 PM
marko YES Irene,we WILL see in Paris,i think,i may have to call for you,a day,or 2 before we hit Paris,we�ll arrive there
from Normandy.We have guide book of the city,and a street
map as well,and we now know what we wanna see.We can�t see
all,so,we have decided to stay close Eiffel...just this side
of the river.

Nanky,that story,reminded me of Cleveland couple years ago.
That COULD have happened.not enough weed i guess...
July 15th, 2004 05:20 PM
Jacques Hi Marko
See you in Limoges (France) ?
Please to meet you
July 15th, 2004 08:48 PM
parmeda
quote:
T&A wrote:
tomorrow starts my 6-week sabbatical - 3 weeks in Ireland to kick it off - looking fwd to meeting up with our esteemed Gazza in Belfast!

Damn! I want your job...how in the heck did you get 6 weeks straight? ...lol (Good for you!)

I sure hope that you and Marko have a lot of film
Both of you, stay safe and have wonderful trips!
July 16th, 2004 01:41 AM
marko Jaques,where is Limoges?
July 16th, 2004 08:48 AM
Angiegirl I think it's in France

Have a nice vacation Marko! I'll leave for 2 weeks of sunny Spain tomorrow too, whoa!
July 16th, 2004 08:52 AM
Angiegirl

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/main.a...?countrycode=FR
July 16th, 2004 10:56 AM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/main.a...?countrycode=FR

AngieGirl ................................where's " Omaha Beach " on that map ?!?!?!

Kurcee Jurcee Joeskee !
July 16th, 2004 11:15 AM
jb Marko, have a great vacation....we all look forward to your safe return.

July 16th, 2004 01:04 PM
Monkey Woman Alternately, you can use the map Jacques posted at the bottom of the "Mick in Touraine" thread:

Showing Paris, Limoges, the D-Day beaches and the country home of Mick near Tours!
July 16th, 2004 05:01 PM
Madafaka Have a great time!
July 16th, 2004 05:21 PM
Joey

Have a Great Time My Baby Marko !!!!!!!!!
July 17th, 2004 04:24 AM
Jacques Thanks to Angie girl and Monkey Woman for their very good answers
July 19th, 2004 05:06 PM
Gazza Just got a text message from The Crazy Bastard:

"Hi mate! All is fine except the price of diesel in Germany! 0.95 cents a litre! So we have to cut our trip a bit! Say greetings to all at Rocks Off!"

altogether now.....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

July 20th, 2004 08:01 AM
Gazza Marko has asked me if any posters from Germany (or who have driven in Germany) can help him out with some motoring advice..

he needs to know what "bio diesel" is. It seems to be cheaper, but he hasn't used it yet because he's not sure if it works 'normally'.

If anyone knows, I'll pass the info on to him. Thanks
July 20th, 2004 02:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

If anyone knows, I'll pass the info on to him. Thanks

Gazza .................I will be going to THE BRAZEN HEAD this weekend ..............Best Guinness in the states !!!!!!" Acoustic Groove " will be performing ...see ya there :

http://www.gunnaronline.com/hear.htm

Jacky Joe !
July 20th, 2004 03:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat me is in spain !!!
Page: 1 2