ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Am I dreaming????? Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 15th, 2004 05:30 AM
Zack quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Martha wrote:

Doyle Bramhall is a very accomplished musician. Plays his guitars (he changed guitars on almost every song...Doyle, not Eric Eric stuck to one Fender almost the entire night) strung for a right handed person but plays it left handed. This means he plays his guitar strung upside down and strums up rather than down...I hope I am making sense here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Yes, just like Otis Rush.

And Dick Dale!

July 15th, 2004 05:38 AM
Zack Speaking of Clapton . . . just picked up the reissue of his first solo album, which I hadn't heard since I sold my vinyl back in the 80s. Man, it sounds excellent, and the songs are killer too, with a Stax-y vibe all over. No bonus tracks, but my best "get" in a long time.

So who's gonna tree one of the shows from this here tour for those in another hemisphere?

Mac_daddy -- you da man!
July 15th, 2004 11:39 PM
Martha
Tree it ehhh? I'm your huckleberry.

:-)

And I'm still writing my review.....
July 21st, 2004 04:53 PM
MRD8 I just got an excellent quality audience filmed DVD of Eric's June 15th Ft. Lauderdale concert on DVD...I'll B&P a few copies if anyone here is interested...for those of you who regularly take advantage of my B&P offers send three blank DVDR's(name brand 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...all others email me at [email protected] for details...North Americans only please! Here's the setlist:
Let It Rain
Hootchie Cootchie Man
Walk Out In The Rain
I Wanna Little Girl
I Shot The Sheriff
Me And The Devil Blues
They're Red Hot
Milkcows Calf Blues
Possesion Over Judgement Day
Kind Hearted Woman Blues
Got To Get Better In A Little While
Have You Ever Loved A Woman
Badge
Wonderful Tonight
Layla
Cocaine
Sunshine Of Your Love
Sweet Home Chicago(w/Robert Randolf)
July 22nd, 2004 10:29 AM
Martha I'm IN!

Thanks you so much for offering this show to the board members Bob. You ROCK!!!!

Package will go out later today or tomorrow.

I've got to get that WHO MSG show from you as well.
Oh....and thanks for waking me up about that offer Joey. I thought I already had it, but after viewing the DVD-R I found out I have the UK gig..which is excellent too, btw!

More WHO!

WHO are YOU?

WHO's your Momma!? LOL

I'm your huckleberry.........
Page: 1 2