ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Mick's Girls" Documentary - Channel 5 tonight (UK) Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 8th, 2004 12:07 PM
gypsy Oh, God, Janice Dickinson...what a fucking joke. I bought her book in a $2 bargain bin last year...read it in one day. What an egotistical nutjob that woman is. Anyone that gets dumped by Sylvelster Stallone has got to be a complete idiot. And why would you ever want to have sex with someone (Sly) who refers to sex as the "bam ham slam?" That in itself is a MAJOR turn-off. If anyone said that to me, I'd get nauseated.
She is dating Jon Lovitz now, y'know? And one of those ET or Access Hollywood shows followed her through her most recent plastic surgery (face lift, lipo, etc...) and she ended up looking like that hideous Wildenstein "Catwoman" lady.
Janice needs to 86 the surgeon, and get a good shrink.
July 8th, 2004 12:14 PM
gypsy joey, i hate you.
July 8th, 2004 12:17 PM
Zeeta LOL! I must admit though oix of her when she was more natural in the 80s she looks real hot and minxish and I suppose maybe I can see what Mick wanted to rag her.

Also maybe she played hard to get (well if we beleive what she says anyway! - "he walked up to me in a club and his head only came up to my tits! and I just said 'oh its only you'!") and I imagine like all we all are, Mick likes the chase!

I sound like a bitchy teenage girl don't I?!
July 8th, 2004 03:50 PM
gypsy I agree, Zeeta. I think Janice was beautiful when she was younger...she had gorgeous lips, eyes, and coloring.
I just find her to be like Bebe Buell...all "me me me. I wasn't a groupie...I was a muse." When, in all actuality, they are no better than Pamela Des Barres--and quite frankly, I like Pamela Des Barres' writing...and that she never gives the impression that she is stuck on herself...she has the ability to laugh at herself...and knows what she was, whereas these other women try to make themselves out to be more than groupies.
July 8th, 2004 04:09 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey, i hate you.

Come to Joey .....................making up is the BEST part .
July 8th, 2004 05:32 PM
Diedre She dates Jon Lovitz? Wonder if he goes around saying, "Janice Dickinson, my girlfriend, whom I've slept with ..."
July 8th, 2004 05:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Speaking of groupies.

http://www.hollywoodhangover.com/index.html

(I know I posted this before but in case anyone missed it. This lady does a pretty good job of keeping track of people)
July 8th, 2004 05:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Speaking of groupies.

http://www.hollywoodhangover.com/index.html

(I know I posted this before but in case anyone missed it. This lady does a pretty good job of keeping track of people)

Congratulations on your 3200th post TTM !
July 8th, 2004 07:23 PM
Gazza >Oh, God, Janice Dickinson...what a fucking joke. I bought her book in a $2 bargain bin last year...read it in one day.

It wrote a book? Christ, seeing that programme last night, why do I sound surprised..?

> What an egotistical nutjob that woman is. Anyone that gets dumped by Sylvelster Stallone has got to be a complete idiot. And why would you ever want to have sex with someone (Sly) who refers to sex as the "bam ham slam?" That in itself is a MAJOR turn-off. If anyone said that to me, I'd get nauseated.
She is dating Jon Lovitz now, y'know? And one of those ET or Access Hollywood shows followed her through her most recent plastic surgery (face lift, lipo, etc...) and she ended up looking like that hideous Wildenstein "Catwoman" lady.

Funny enough. Watching that programme last night THAT is who I was thinking of. She is, as we say over here, "a pig with lips"

July 8th, 2004 10:34 PM
glencar Janice Dickinson was also on some program where she critiqued hot, hot, hot young wannabe models & made them cry. I was forced to watch it once. She is rather Wildenstein-looking.
July 8th, 2004 11:29 PM
gypsy Yes, Gazza...and she just put out her sequel...with the title "Everything About Me Is Fake and I'm Perfect," or something of that sort...I can't be 100% on that...but it's very close. I read that in the sequel, she discloses more sexual liasons...like some romp she supposedly had w/ Kelly LeBrock.
I'm thinking Janice is hard-up for money. She has two kids by some ex-lovers that were fashion photographers. One was actually really nice to her, but she claimed the kid was Stallone's...it was all over the covers of the tabloids years ago, and was a total bitch to this guy...then it came back that the little girl was the photographer's...and Janice was thinking they could get back together...but the photographer was much smarter, and takes care of the little girl financially and emotionally, but stays away from crazy ol' Janice.

Yep, glencar...it's some show..."America's Next Top Model" w/ Tyra Banks...Janice slams those girls...I mean, they could be 97lbs, and Janice tells them they're fat pigs. She fancies herself as the modelling world's answer to Simon Cowell...but I rather like Simon's honesty, and Janice is just a bitch promoting anorexia, botox, and plastic surgery.
July 9th, 2004 04:45 AM
Gazza I think I've seen that show on TV here! There was somethin on a couple of weeks ago like that with Tyra Banks in it. My wife was watching it.

Is it like a sort of Pop Idol/American Idol thing, only for models, in that they vote someone off every week?
July 9th, 2004 11:15 AM
glencar I think so, Gazza. I couldn't watch the whole thing as it was like reading a Joey/Joshy emoticons/thanks thread. Vapid, insipid & limpid. But occasionally, some funny stuff & hot chicks came through.
July 9th, 2004 12:08 PM
Joey

Who is Janice Dickinson ?!?!?!?!

Was she a friend of Victoria Principal at one time ?!?!?!

Please ................I's justs gots to's knows .

Burcee Joe Wolcott !

July 9th, 2004 12:09 PM
glencar Thank you for your question. We suggest that you use google at this time.
July 9th, 2004 12:16 PM
Gazza >Who is Janice Dickinson ?!?!?!?!
Was she a friend of Victoria Principal at one time ?!?!?!

Victoria's husband is a plastic surgeon. I think if they're friends and he was responsible for that atrocity of a mug of Janice's, their relationship would hardly last five minutes.

July 9th, 2004 12:18 PM
glencar Are you kidding? Dickie's prolly superproud of her last surgeries. She has no shame.
July 9th, 2004 01:35 PM
gypsy She is very proud, glencar. But the woman is insane. The surgery was bad...skin pulled so damn tight, I doubt she can close her eyelids.
I just don't get why women can't grow old gracefully...but they catch a lot of flak when they do...the old double-standard again.
July 9th, 2004 01:39 PM
jb I would still fucj her..I find her very attractive...
July 9th, 2004 01:53 PM
glencar gypsy, if they catch more flack for doing what Janice did maybe they'd be more willing to grow old gracefully. Or at least not get it all pulled so tight.
July 9th, 2004 02:00 PM
Snappy McJack Fucjing rules
July 9th, 2004 02:33 PM
glencar I can't believe Joshy still finds her attractive.
July 9th, 2004 07:02 PM
Gazza >Are you kidding? Dickie's prolly superproud of her last surgeries. She has no shame.

Yes!!!
July 10th, 2004 03:48 AM
gypsy joshy's dream woman is Susanna Hoffs...so Janice Dickinson is like an older more obnoxious version of Hoffs. It totally makes sense to me.
July 12th, 2004 02:04 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
...but they catch a lot of flak when they do...the old double-standard again.

July 17th, 2004 01:46 AM
MarilynJagger I'd love a copy of this "women of Mick's" from the UK...I can get it dubbed here in Orlando, no problem...contact me at [email protected] I've got a get gems on DVD that you may like...
Cheers,
Marilyn
July 17th, 2004 04:23 AM
Monkey Woman I watched the DVD the other day. It's entertaining but what a trash TV show! As for Janice Dickinson... Bah! Side note: there was not much Mick footage, only from news archive. Not much Stones music either and only from the era controlled by Abkco!
Page: 1 2