ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 1st rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Motley Crue? Return to archive
July 28th, 2005 08:03 AM
Monkeytonk-man don't know if anyone has heard this but, Shidoobee has got a report that Motley Crue will be supporting the Stones on a few dates. including Chicago, Portland and Seattle.

It doesn't seem to be going down to well with fans on that site, but I think it's ace. Loud, Dumb, Stupid Rock n roll - I'm all for that. went to see 'em at the Birmingham NEC a few months ago and it was a right laugh!

And at least their isn't the chance on 'em blowing the Stones off stage, Like I've heard many people say AC/DC did on the last tour, so it's a safer bet.
July 28th, 2005 08:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Monkeytonk-man wrote:
And at least their isn't the chance on 'em blowing the Stones off stage,

Well I dunno, the way some fans carry on around here you'd think they could.
July 28th, 2005 10:04 AM
Gimme Shelter Saw them last night here in Sacramento, and they put on a pretty cool show.
July 28th, 2005 10:31 AM
Dan Not a great band in any sense of the word but they put on a hell of a fun show. Finally an opening act I can get into.
July 28th, 2005 10:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Dan wrote:
Finally an opening act I can get into.

Not me, man.
But here's a band I could get into.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
July 28th, 2005 10:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Slutty chicks and violins.
Life doesn't get any better than that.
July 28th, 2005 10:50 AM
Gimme Shelter Compared with the other opening acts scheduled so far, with maybe the exception of Pearl Jam, Motley Crue would be great.
July 28th, 2005 10:59 AM
Joey [quote]Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

But here's a band I could get into.

They are all lesbians --- You don't stand a chance in Hell !
July 28th, 2005 11:15 AM
Gimme Shelter Right on!
July 28th, 2005 04:54 PM
crb69 Judging from the Sarstock DVD I cannot agree that AC/DC blew the Stones off the stage. Now I know the DVD only shows some of the songs from each setlist but from what I saw the Stones were great and AC/DC was good but finally showing their age...I did hear that Keefer was hitting the vodka a bit that day and forgot some words...

to each his own
July 28th, 2005 05:45 PM
CraigP I'd love to see the Crue. Who's bitching about them as an opener when a bunch of us are stuck with the fuckin' Black Eyed Peas?
July 28th, 2005 06:03 PM
Dan I have the bootleg of the complete Sarstock sets by both bands and it seems to me that AC/DC totally ruled that gig.
July 28th, 2005 06:52 PM
crb69 Oh don't get me wrong, Angus was great just not 100% of what he could have been...

Crue over Peas any day!
July 28th, 2005 09:38 PM
Soldatti Is Motley Crew still around?
July 28th, 2005 10:27 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

They are all lesbians --- You don't stand a chance in Hell !

I've fucked more lesbians than Ellen! Just b/c they're lesbians don't mean they don't like to swim the other side of the pool.
July 29th, 2005 06:18 AM
Factory Girl I'd like to see Motley Crue as an opening act for the Stones.

I don't think I can stomach 2 hours of only MC, but as an opener they'll be mighty fine and fun.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)