ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 1st rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie dudes - presale question Return to archive
July 26th, 2005 08:56 PM
Daethgod any Aussies used rs.com for early tix b4 ?
does it work for us ?
man i am sooooo pumped !!!!
here is an email i got in May ....

Dear Rolling Stones Fan Club Member,

This is your unique ticket presale passcode: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This code is valid for a one-time purchase of up to four (4) tickets to one Rolling Stones arena or stadium show or two (2) tickets to a theatre. You can use your passcode at TicketMaster.com to access any the PLATINUM MEMBER PRESALE for any show you wish. Remember though, your passcode is valid only for ticket purchases for one show.

Because you are a Current Fan Club Member who joined between July 2004 and May 9, 2005, this code will allow you a special early window to presales. The timing of this early window will be detailed on the tour listing page:

July 26th, 2005 09:09 PM
stonedinaustralia yeah daethgod - i used it and it worked fine - tho i was able to join up and but a ticket for the enmore all at once in the space of 10/15 mins.

i'm not a memeber now so i take it that means i don't get an "early" shot at tickets - not sure haven't been keeping up with this as i didn't expect them to come

anyway, if they're not playing another theatre show - which i doubt they will - i may just pick up a ticket on the day of the show (or thereabouts)

might come to melbourne this time - you me and corgi can have a beer

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
July 26th, 2005 09:28 PM
Daethgod yer def and dance our pants off !

man i so wanna get a great seat

went to 3 shows in Melb on Licks tour

on the floor went off, but in the stands everyone was seated like they were at the cinema ...

July 27th, 2005 08:57 AM
corgi37 I want front row. Or onstage. Dont care about cost. 8th row last time was amazing. Got to within 4th-5th by the end. Cant beat the Who though. I was last row on the wall at the side, and got to front row!!! Very nice security.

We can go to the Depot for a pot or 20. You can meet Mrs. Corgi.

Then i'll buy some $10.00 fake t-shirts from the Irish guy out the front.
July 27th, 2005 07:29 PM
Daethgod sweet Corgster

how u go about grabbing your tix ?

i had a contact at the box office last tour, but she dont work there anymore ..
: (

July 27th, 2005 07:32 PM
Daethgod just got this from rs.com

Hi,

We're planning as best we can to ensure that Fan Club members will be able to use Fan Club passcodes around the world. The Fan Club shall issue alternate codes if the current codes cannot meet requirements abroad. We will be sure to keep you informed via the site and the Newsletter.

Best regards,
Rich
Member Support
July 28th, 2005 09:47 AM
corgi37 Daeth, i am just very suspicious of using outside sources. I got screwed big time during VL through a ticket broker based in my area (East Bentleigh).

Licks - I got one of the coppers at work to to the local newsagent in Hampton. He went there at 5.20am to get queue tickets for me. Still, i missed out on the 1st show.

But, luckily (amid near tears) i hung around, and as luck would have it, the 2nd show was announced not long later. I just went up with my battered credit card and got 2 tickets 8 row...hell, you know where i was sitting mate, behind you!

This time, dunno. I'll check out all the options, but i aint too keen on joining the fan club if i dont get 100% guaranteed benefits. Is that "on-stage" thing occurring during arena shows?

All i want is floor seats, hopefully 1st 5 rows. Dont care about cost. I'm thinking they'll go for $450-$500 this time.

July 28th, 2005 10:22 AM
exile
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
yeah daethgod - i used it and it worked fine - tho i was able to join up and but a ticket for the enmore all at once in the space of 10/15 mins.

Daethgod and Corgi. Fellow Aussies

I also used it an got Enmore tickets last tour. It was easy and fast with a message at the end confirming that you got tickets.

I joined a few weeks ago. I dont think they will be back to Australia that many more times so Im going to get the best tickets I can.
July 28th, 2005 08:20 PM
Daethgod yer i just want to be up close
will pay anything

just hope teh fan club comes thru
tho i do remember talking to a girl in our row who got tix thru fanclub for Licks

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)