ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 1st rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the sh*tty tippers database... Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 26th, 2005 01:25 PM
mac_daddy so a friend sent me this link...

the sh*tty tippers database

a search for "jagger" yeilded no results, but my second query got a hit...
July 26th, 2005 01:46 PM
Monkey Woman Hmm... Let me see. Their submission guideline #3 says: "we can only accept submissions of people who paid by credit card". Because, I guess, there are records to verify that the tip is indeed lousy.

So here's a "tip": pay cash.

July 26th, 2005 02:09 PM
jb I tip 20% always as I appreciate the working people in this country..Republicans, on the other hand, are rich, but cheap as shit...they hate the service industries.
July 26th, 2005 02:28 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I tip 20% always as I appreciate the working people in this country..Republicans, on the other hand, are rich, but cheap as shit...they hate the service industries.

jb you appreciate the working people of this country so much you bought two German made cars

jb you are so full of shit it is seeping out your ears
July 26th, 2005 02:30 PM
Joey " jb you appreciate the working people of this country so much you bought two German made cars "

July 26th, 2005 02:45 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb you appreciate the working people of this country so much you bought two German made cars

jb you are so full of shit it is seeping out your ears

have you ever drank a imported Beer!!!!!!!!!!! Answer the question Lotus Boy!!!!
July 26th, 2005 02:49 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

have you ever drank a imported Beer!!!!!!!!!!! Answer the question Lotus Boy!!!!

Yes. Imported from Wisconson and Colorado

July 26th, 2005 02:50 PM
jb I support the hard working people injured by big corporations and doctors who love the republican party which tries to shield them from liability."Jesus was a liberal"....................................
July 26th, 2005 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Yes. Imported from Wisconson and Colorado

You are spending too much tome in the Chicago heat....go to beautiful Aruba as they are having many specials this time of year.
July 26th, 2005 02:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I support the hard working people injured by big corporations and doctors who love the republican party which tries to shield them from liability."Jesus was a liberal"....................................

What does that have to do with your purchase of two German made cars while you complain about the economic conditions in Detroit?

Stay on topic
July 26th, 2005 02:55 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

What does that have to do with your purchase of two German made cars while you complain about the economic conditions in Detroit?

Stay on topic

I am telling Pam!!!!
July 26th, 2005 02:58 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

I am telling Pam!!!!

July 26th, 2005 05:33 PM
parmeda rotflmfao...I haven't laughed this hard in ages!

Thanks for making the mascara run down my cheeks...you two are fucking nuts!

"NOW, KNOCK IT OFF!!!"

(...sorry, it's the mutha in me)

July 26th, 2005 06:50 PM
Gazza I sense mutual unease between Tele and Joshy as the majority of the names listed on that database seem to be from Illinois or Florida!
July 26th, 2005 08:43 PM
parmeda Now, I'm really laughing my ass off...
Hey tele, go back to the database on pg2...halfway down (You can't miss it!)...
I KNOW THIS BAR FLY!

...and the comments are fricken true!

Gazza, don't pay no mind to tele & jb...they will kiss and make up in Chicago soon.
July 26th, 2005 08:58 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Now, I'm really laughing my ass off...
Hey tele, go back to the database on pg2...halfway down (You can't miss it!)...
I KNOW THIS BAR FLY!

...and the comments are fricken true!

Gazza, don't pay no mind to tele & jb...they will kiss and make up in Chicago soon.

That is funny Parmy! Cheap ass

Rick Springfield & Bruce Willis are on there!
July 26th, 2005 09:03 PM
telecaster On a serious note, I just read "According To The Rolling Stones" a month ago

Their friend Michael Bailey (photographer) said Mick told him in the 60's he wanted to go to a fancy restaurant. Michael Bailey took him to some place and at the end Michael told Mick to leave the tip and Mick said "I am not leaving a fucking tip"

Michael Bailey told him it was expected to leave a tip.
Mick left a tip and as they were walking out MB turned around and Mick picked the tip back off of the table and put it in his pocket

The story was told by MB himself in 2003 for the book

Amazing
July 26th, 2005 09:19 PM
pdog I bet you Keith had a large party. Almost all places include a 20% gratuity for large parties. Let's not forget two variables, large cash tip, maybe. Shitty service, probably!
What's 20% of $2k? Not bad....Not bad at all.
I bet if I ever had the pleasure of Keith in my cab, I'd get over tipped.
July 26th, 2005 10:01 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
I tip 20% always as I appreciate the working people in this country..Republicans, on the other hand, are rich, but cheap as shit...they hate the service industries.

not fuckin true!

funny as most republicans say dems are cheap ass bastards
July 27th, 2005 12:23 AM
pdog
quote:
chevysales wrote:

not fuckin true!

funny as most republicans say dems are cheap ass bastards

Willie Brown, Democrat and former Mayor of SF, is a cheap lil motherfucker. Been in my cab twice, never tipped. And it ain't just me, he stiff everyone. Got a reputation for doing. Most Republicans are great tippers from my experience, even when they know I'm a commie. I tip at least 20% and over 30% when the service is good.
July 27th, 2005 12:44 AM
MrPleasant Some of those "bitter stewardesses" hate John Kerry, Oliver Stone and Michael Moore.
July 27th, 2005 03:13 AM
Poplar
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Michael Moore.

i'd bet the chump didn't have a penny left after ringing up his meal tab.
July 27th, 2005 06:57 AM
Jumping Jack Taking care of the little people by running up their health care costs from defensive medicine? Lawyers are forcing the auto industry across the borders to Canada resulting in poor economic conditions in Detroit, low Stones ticket sales, humiliation and permanent damage to their legacy.

Shame on the big bad lawyers who support the Democratic cause of oppressing the little people for personal profit!!!
July 27th, 2005 09:11 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Taking care of the little people by running up their health care costs from defensive medicine? Lawyers are forcing the auto industry across the borders to Canada resulting in poor economic conditions in Detroit, low Stones ticket sales, humiliation and permanent damage to their legacy.

Shame on the big bad lawyers who support the Democratic cause of oppressing the little people for personal profit!!!

Amen brother, in a secular democrat sort of way...
[Edited by Scottfree]
July 27th, 2005 09:35 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
resulting in poor economic conditions in Detroit, low Stones ticket sales, humiliation and permanent damage to their legacy.

The Detroit Stones' show is only ( 1 / 38th Sold )

Friskee ! ™

July 27th, 2005 10:36 AM
Monkey Woman Re "bitter waitresses"... I can't help thinking (all political considerations aside) that there'd be fewer bitterness in the service industry with better wages to begin with. Pitting waiting people against the customer, with no responsability to the employer as to how the staff is going to earn a living, strikes me as struggle-for-life at it ugliest. But we human beings can adapt to anything, that's why there are so many of us on Earth, and so much poverty.

Of course, as Homer (the blind Greek one, not Simpson!) told us in the Illiad, the Gods who created mankind also gave them pains and travails to ensure that poets had good writing material... Today is no different as the heroic ages in that matter. So is it a coincidence if the Detroit area produced its modern bards and aedes in the form of Eminem, the White Stripes and even (yes) Michael Moore?

July 27th, 2005 11:44 AM
jb {w]e democrats understand the working man and thus tip even if we cannot afford to. The republicans hate the working person...as Bush said, the wealthy are his base. I have given many cab drivers over 23% as they face danger and it is a tough job. i would even tip Pdog 15%.
July 27th, 2005 12:10 PM
egon imo, it's the employer that should pay his personnel.

Hence the word "employer"
July 27th, 2005 12:23 PM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
imo, it's the employer that should pay his personnel.

Hence the word "employer"

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/wplg/20050726/lo_wplg/2846468
July 27th, 2005 02:52 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
. I have given many cab drivers over 23% as they face danger and it is a tough job. i would even tip Pdog 15%.

You make Joey smile .
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)