ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 1st rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is Joey, anyway? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
July 17th, 2005 12:56 PM
littleredrooster Joey is the bastard child of Pete Townsend and Cher !!!!!!
July 17th, 2005 03:52 PM
FPM C10
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Oh, yes, I remember that! Mr. Anti-War and Violence himself lost his temper and threatened bodily harm against tele if he meets him during the upcoming tour.

I'm really tired of explaining myself over that. Tele laid the biggest insult in the fucking Western world on me and I made the mistake of reacting to it. If he had said it (to me or anyone) in a bar he would've gotten punched.

After that every right-wing idiot on the board piled in and repeated it, because they smelled blood. And neither you or anybody else had any problem with any of that. That was all hunky dory.

Yeah, I am very self-obsessed. Most of us liberal artsy types are. Sorry if my self-absorbtion and "political tirades" are roaching your buzz. Please continue to skip my posts and you should be fine.

July 17th, 2005 04:24 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:

And for the record, I sent this guy NO obscene PM's.

For the record, are "asshole" "fuck" and "shit" obscenities?

Why are you such a liar, son?

Are you afraid I'll reveal the sordid details of the gay three-way between you, me and the Storm? Hey, I know you were drunk on near-beer and I promised not to out you, so your secret's safe with me!

July 17th, 2005 04:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Tele laid the biggest insult in the fucking Western world on me and I made the mistake of reacting to it. If he had said it (to me or anyone) in a bar he would've gotten punched.

If you wanna get through tele, you gotta go through me first. And I'm betting that I, a girl, can kick your ass.
July 17th, 2005 04:45 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

For the record, are "asshole" "fuck" and "shit" obscenities?

Why are you such a liar, son?

Are you afraid I'll reveal the sordid details of the gay three-way between you, me and the Storm? Hey, I know you were drunk on near-beer and I promised not to out you, so your secret's safe with me!

Are those enough to constitute an obscene message? Those are common words on most message boards. And whatever Tele wrote to you pales in comparison to your referencing the Storm. And I am always sniggling when I read the great liberal making gay jokes every 5 posts. I thought I was the one who was supposed to be all uptight about that stuff.
July 17th, 2005 04:45 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

If you wanna get through tele, you gotta go through me first. And I'm betting that I, a girl, can kick your ass.

No doubt!
July 17th, 2005 05:41 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

No doubt!

That story brings to mind the time JB developed a really bad rash on his private parts. This happened about 3 yrs ago after a trip to beautiful St. Martin. Apparently, being in a wet bathing suit most of the time, cuased a fungus to develop in his inner thigh and spread on to his genitals. JB's wife was repulsed and asked if he had fucked around with one of the local hookers and developed crabs...He told her absolutely not...His boys also noticed the incessant scratching . When he got home, JB saw Dr. Roesenberg ( A JEW ) , who said it was definitely a fungus and prescribed a topical ointment. HE remembers going home and feeling upset, but in a flash, you know who was there to still love him ?!?! fungus and all ?!?! His beloved pet Monster .
July 17th, 2005 06:21 PM
glencar {{{Wiping away tears...}}}
July 17th, 2005 06:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
{{{Wiping away tears...}}}

Tears over jb's bad luck? Or tears of joy because joey made a cameo on a weekend?
[Edited by gypsy]
July 17th, 2005 08:22 PM
glencar Both, actually!
July 18th, 2005 02:30 AM
Starbuck
quote:
gypsy curtsied twice, then scribbled:
"If you wanna get through tele, you gotta go through me first. And I'm betting that I, a girl, can kick your ass."

fleabit i don't know what you look like, but i do know that gypsy rides harleys. she therefore must be #@!$ing tough.

[Edited by Starbuck]
July 18th, 2005 10:02 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

fleabit i don't know what you look like, but i do know that gypsy rides harleys. she therefore must be #@!$ing tough.

Oh, I'm certain she could kick my ass. Actually I'm pretty sure just about everyone here could. I'm old and have a bad back.

This whole thing has gotten too retarded even for me. Congratulations to everyone involved! For your splendid work fighting terrorists (that would be me, I guess) you will each be awarded a Medal of Freedom.

Anybody know what Chuck Heston got HIS MoF for? Was it his work with the NRA? The bravery he displays by appearing in public wearing the worst wig this side of Bill Wyman? Parting the Red Sea?

Personally I think it was his tireless fight against those damned dirty apes.

July 18th, 2005 10:18 AM
Scottfree
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Anybody know what Chuck Heston got HIS MoF for? Was it his work with the NRA? The bravery he displays by appearing in public wearing the worst wig this side of Bill Wyman? Parting the Red Sea?

My guess would be his work for the NRA, and for that he deserves the MoF. Working tirelessley against liberals trying to abolish the second amendment, well deserved I would say....
July 18th, 2005 01:20 PM
The_Worst
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

My guess would be his work for the NRA, and for that he deserves the MoF. Working tirelessley against liberals trying to abolish the second amendment, well deserved I would say....

EXCELLENT POST!!!
July 18th, 2005 01:25 PM
FPM C10

I agree! Fucking liberal gun-grabbers oughta be shot.
July 18th, 2005 01:55 PM
Joey

< ---------This clown is sad today

" Rumoured show in Minneapolis, Omaha and 2nd show Washington D.C. removed. "

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/index.htm

|
|
|
V

[ Edited by Snuggles ]

[Edited by Joey]
July 18th, 2005 02:00 PM
kath so....how 'bout them rolling stones, huh???

all old and wrinkly and arthritic and all.

sheesh.
July 18th, 2005 02:01 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
so....how 'bout them rolling stones, huh???

sheesh.

Hi Kath ......................
|
|
|
V

July 18th, 2005 02:07 PM
FPM C10
quote:
kath wrote:
so....how 'bout them rolling stones, huh???

sheesh.

Good post, Kath!

I agree. The Rolling Stones are OLD.

Hey....you're not a GUN-GRABBER, are you?
July 18th, 2005 02:13 PM
jb Heston is a disgrace...funny how he and Ronnie (another NRA supporter) both developed alzheimers. God must have really wanted hunters to kill with AK-47's.....I wish we could just forget about both of these overrated clowns
July 18th, 2005 03:42 PM
Starbuck
quote:
joshie, lord of the turnips, inked:

"Heston is a disgrace...funny how he and Ronnie (another NRA supporter) both developed alzheimers."

say it ain't so! ronnie has alzheimers!

perhaps now they'll bring back mick taylor!
July 18th, 2005 04:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Probably a combination of fighting the apes and discovering that soylent green was made of people.
July 18th, 2005 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

........that soylent green

A great band that performs regularly at the " Double Door Lounge " in the Wicker Park area of Chicago .

J.
July 18th, 2005 04:54 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

A great band that performs regularly at the " Double Door Lounge " in the Wicker Park area of Chicago .

J.

I'll never know, as I refuse to step foot in that filthy city!
July 18th, 2005 04:56 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'll never know, as I refuse to step foot in that filthy city!

My sister lived there for eight years .

A Great Restaurant Town !!!!
July 18th, 2005 05:07 PM
kath
quote:
Hey....you're not a GUN-GRABBER, are you?

i loathe guns...
July 18th, 2005 05:09 PM
FPM C10
quote:
kath wrote:

i loathe guns...

So you ARE a gun-grabber!

You damned liberals can have my guns when you pry my cold dead yadda yadda yadda!

July 18th, 2005 05:12 PM
gypsy I loathe stupid people with guns.

If my Grandpa had not have had his gun, I might have been kidnapped, raped, tortured, and killed when I was a toddler. An escaped convict (who happened to be a burglar as well as a child molester) broke into our family estate, and my grandfather shot him in the leg.
July 18th, 2005 05:17 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I loathe stupid people with guns.

If my Grandpa had not have had his gun, I might have been kidnapped, raped, tortured, and killed when I was a toddler. An escaped convict (who happened to be a burglar as well as a child molester) broke into our family estate, and my grandfather shot him in the leg.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 18th, 2005 05:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, joey. Thanks to my grandfather and his skills with a gun, I am alive today.

I'd also like to point out that without a rifle, my dad would have never gotten rid of those squirrels that invaded our attic in 1987.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)