ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 1st rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is Joey, anyway? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
July 15th, 2005 04:25 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

and minnesota proudly went for carter that fateful november day! as a matter of fact, when reagan won in 84 we were the ONLY state to go the other way! we've been blue every election for about 35 years!

BTW, the french motto reads "no fat chicks"

The only reason he didn't win MN in 84 was because Mondale was a native son. MN has sent plenty of GOPers to the Senate & you've ahd GOP gov for years now.
July 15th, 2005 04:27 PM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Yes he did. PLUS I had a friend who saw him in real life once, in Philadelphia, and he said he looked ridiculous up close. It was broad daylight but he was on his way to a TV appearance so he was orange. Orange skin as well as the famous prematurely orange hair.

But he had that one ginchy soundbyte so he's remembered as a "great" American.

I have never voted for any orange candidates, and by gum I never will!

He took away the social security check we recieved for my deceases father. He let aids spread as it was a "gay" disease, he set back civil rights a hundred years, and he made the rich richer, and devasted the working class...
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
glenny?!? rating bush up there abe lincoln?!?!

i will have to shake some sense into you at the chicago summit!!

Starbuck, just don't be a chickenshit & change the story of our meeting years later. That's really "Unhinged"!
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

The only reason he didn't win MN in 84 was because Mondale was a native son. MN has sent plenty of GOPers to the Senate & you've ahd GOP gov for years now.

Ellie Mondale has brain cancer and is STILL a hot piece of Ass !

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050715/ap_on_bi_ge/hp_jobs

July 15th, 2005 04:28 PM
Starbuck pawlenty is republican now, but jesse was not, and arnie carlson was a republicrat. officially a republican but the guy was pro choice so what does that tell you?

however, we are most proud of this native son:

he is still missed greatly! he would have kicked norm coleman's ass!
July 15th, 2005 04:29 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
He took away the social security check we recieved for my deceases father. He let aids spread as it was a "gay" disease, he set back civil rights a hundred years, and he made the rich richer, and devasted the working class...

AIDS spread through the efforts of the gay community. Reagan was slow on the issue but he didn't spread it. He strengthened us internationally & blacks did better economically when he left office. The working class ahs been "devasted" more by int'l competition than anything a POTUS has done.
July 15th, 2005 04:30 PM
jb I swear on Paul Wellstones soul that I shal not meet Starbuck, Pdog, mac Daddy, AND A FEW OTHERS.
July 15th, 2005 04:30 PM
glencar Starbuck, I thought that race was somewhat close until Wellstone died? He was the incumbent but couldn't get over 50% in the polls.
July 15th, 2005 04:31 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I swear on Paul Wellstones soul that I shal not meet Starbuck, Pdog, mac Daddy, AND A FEW OTHERS.

You SHALL be greeted in Omaha this October ( the weather will be beautiful )
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I swear on Paul Wellstones soul that I shal not meet Starbuck, Pdog, mac Daddy, AND A FEW OTHERS.

Joshy, please, the adults are talking!
Starbuck josh, you are making sense today!

July 15th, 2005 04:32 PM
glencar Is that "Unhinged" back in the day?
July 15th, 2005 04:32 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Starbuck, I thought that race was somewhat close until Wellstone died? He was the incumbent but couldn't get over 50% in the polls.

He was a great Jew.....and probably would have won. Again, Rove twisted his funeral for political gain. I hope Rove is sent off to Fallujah with a t-shirt saying 'Muslims Suck".
July 15th, 2005 04:33 PM
Starbuck wellstone and coleman were moderately close all along, but the last few weeks before the election wellstone was pulling away. if memory serves, wellstone was up 57% - 44% in the last star tribune poll before the crash.

josh, how can you say such things about me? poems and songs do nothing to get through to you! we actually share most of the same political beliefs, and i have had many fantasies about showering with monster as well.
July 15th, 2005 04:34 PM
glencar LOL Rove had nothing to do with that. I happened to see that funeral service on CSPAN before hearing anything from Rush, Drudge et alia & I was taken aback by the nasty tone of it. Yes, the GOP used the outrage to their advantage but the Dems handed them a loaded gun.
July 15th, 2005 04:35 PM
Starbuck has wellstone ever made a jew list?

July 15th, 2005 04:36 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
wellstone and coleman were moderately close all along, but the last few weeks before the election wellstone was pulling away. if memory serves, wellstone was up 57% - 44% in the last star tribune poll before the crash.

josh, how can you say such things about me? poems and songs do nothing to get through to you! we actually share most of the same political beliefs, and i have had many fantasies about showering with monster as well.

Star-Tribune is pretty lefty though, isn't it? There's a good blog out of Twin Cities that's always ragging on them.
July 15th, 2005 04:36 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
has wellstone ever made a jew list?

He was a jew?
July 15th, 2005 04:44 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

He was a jew?

So was Oscar

July 15th, 2005 04:47 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

Put the Mercedes, BMW & Porsche on the line

July 16th, 2005 10:08 AM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:

Starbuck, just don't be a chickenshit & change the story of our meeting years later. That's really "Unhinged"!

Your obsession with me is starting to get more than a little creepy, blue. I often attract "that" kind of interest, but I assure you - despite occasionally wearing a touch of eyeliner, I am completely straight.

Is it a big fucking deal that I don't remember the exact moment of our "meeting"? I thought it was before the PC; you say it was after. I apologise for not rushing home and writing a journal entry about it.

"Dear Diary: I met BLUE today!!!!!!!! He is soooooo DREAMY!!!!!"

Did we talk at ALL? I only recall you being pointed out to me.

Please don't start sending me obscene private messages again.
July 16th, 2005 01:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Your obsession with me is starting to get more than a little creepy, blue. I often attract "that" kind of interest, but I assure you - despite occasionally wearing a touch of eyeliner, I am completely straight.

Is it a big fucking deal that I don't remember the exact moment of our "meeting"? I thought it was before the PC; you say it was after. I apologise for not rushing home and writing a journal entry about it.

"Dear Diary: I met BLUE today!!!!!!!! He is soooooo DREAMY!!!!!"

Did we talk at ALL? I only recall you being pointed out to me.

Please don't start sending me obscene private messages again.

But you're so handsome...I've seen your photos. Can you blame anyone for being obsessed with you?
Seriously, YOU are the one making a big deal out of it - not blue.
July 16th, 2005 04:31 PM
glencar Wow, he really has become Unhinged. Funny coming from such a meek guy. BTW My diary entry reads: "Just met FPM today. Kinda meek but I can't wait to spend hours & hours with him! I just hope he's a Republican!"
July 16th, 2005 04:34 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

But you're so handsome...I've seen your photos. Can you blame anyone for being obsessed with you?
Seriously, YOU are the one making a big deal out of it - not blue.

LOL Gypsy, who's obsessed with who? And for the record, I sent this guy NO obscene PM's. Again, the obsession (such as it is) is purely from his side. Yeah, he's fun to poke fun at but that's where it ends.
July 16th, 2005 04:43 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:

LOL Gypsy, who's obsessed with who? And for the record, I sent this guy NO obscene PM's. Again, the obsession (such as it is) is purely from his side. Yeah, he's fun to poke fun at but that's where it ends.

It's quite obvious he is obsessed with himself. I highly doubt anyone has ever been obsessed with him. He has taken your posts out of context and twisted them in his own warped little mind to fulfill some fantasy of his. But deep in his heart he must know the truth.
July 16th, 2005 04:50 PM
glencar Yup, just like he did with Tele's posts. He's done it to others. I'm not quite sure how he could be so self-obsessed but the human mind is an odd thing sometimes.
July 16th, 2005 05:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yup, just like he did with Tele's posts. He's done it to others. I'm not quite sure how he could be so self-obsessed but the human mind is an odd thing sometimes.

I must have missed the shenanigans with tele's posts. I usually scroll past FPM's posts because they are always full of such political fanaticism. I come here for the tomfoolery, not for the political debates.
July 16th, 2005 05:11 PM
glencar It was on the LOndon bombs thread from last week. FPM displayed his usual calm & rational finesse in responding to some good posts. The political stuff from him is its own form of tomfoolery but it is wearing thin these days. Perhaps his side needs to win an election or three to put him in a normal frame of mind again.
July 16th, 2005 05:26 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
It was on the LOndon bombs thread from last week. FPM displayed his usual calm & rational finesse in responding to some good posts. The political stuff from him is its own form of tomfoolery but it is wearing thin these days. Perhaps his side needs to win an election or three to put him in a normal frame of mind again.

Oh, yes, I remember that! Mr. Anti-War and Violence himself lost his temper and threatened bodily harm against tele if he meets him during the upcoming tour.
July 16th, 2005 10:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Jesus. Will you stop bragging about how you "met" me once? I seem to recall SS pointing to a grumpy-looking guy at he '03 PC and saying that was Blue. I remember thinking "what's THAT guy so pissed off about? The Stones are here!" I didn't greet you, nor you me, so neither of us has anything we need to feel creeped out about now.

LOL!! One doesn't exactly conjure up the name glencar when thinking about good cyber-times and the Rolling Stones.

Hit it up glencar! Don't let ten thousand pointless posts slow you down.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)