ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 1st rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is Joey, anyway? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
July 15th, 2005 03:32 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Don't fall for it, jb. He's Maxy's facetious little lapdog.

Ed Head ?!?!?!
July 15th, 2005 03:34 PM
glencar Tele is nobody's lapdog. He's a wise & great man. It's good to have someone so well-informed around here to counter the nonsense from a certain blowhard.
July 15th, 2005 03:39 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Ed Head ?!?!?!

Jessica Hahn looked fuckable last night on Larry King!!!
July 15th, 2005 03:40 PM
glencar Tell me about it. In her case, plastic surgery worked wonders. She went from skank to hoochie beeyatch in 15 years!
July 15th, 2005 03:46 PM
jb Jim Baker banged her good!!!
July 15th, 2005 03:48 PM
Starbuck for you puggy...a walk through the last hundred years of baseball in chicago and minnesota:

PART I: politics

who was president during the last cubs WS victory?

who was president during the last white sox WS victory?

who was president during the last twins WS victory?

PART II: history

what was going on in the world.....

...the last time the white sox won the world series?

...the last time the cubs won the world series?

...the last time the twins won the world series?

Part III: trophies

how many trophies have the cubs and white sox won since the end of the first world war?

and the twins?......

[Edited by Gene Larkin]

July 15th, 2005 03:52 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Jim Baker banged her good!!!

Actually, she says she was raped.
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Jessica Hahn looked fuckable last night on Larry King!!!

I thought that too .....

....and she is what ?!?! .... Fifty Years old now ?!( see : Nancy Davis )

Sam Kineson must be rolling around in his grave

glencar As much as I admire the present President Bush his Dad sure was goofy.
July 15th, 2005 03:54 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
As much as I admire the present President Bush his Dad sure was goofy.

The present President Bush may be forced to resign next summer .

Developing ................................

Joey Rove !
July 15th, 2005 03:56 PM
glencar Joey, you mustn't take anything "Unhinged" writes seriously. President Bush will go down in history as one of our greats. Remember, even President Lincoln had his pesky detractors.
July 15th, 2005 03:57 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
As long as it's done separately. Unhinged has poisoned the well & I'd rather not ever see him again.

Jesus. Will you stop bragging about how you "met" me once? I seem to recall SS pointing to a grumpy-looking guy at he '03 PC and saying that was Blue. I remember thinking "what's THAT guy so pissed off about? The Stones are here!" I didn't greet you, nor you me, so neither of us has anything we need to feel creeped out about now.

Please watch your step in Hershey, as I will be prowling the parking lot with a pink feather boa and a big glass of Zinfandel. My 4" heels will make my footing somewhat precarious, though, which should enable you to avoid me like W. avoided military service!
July 15th, 2005 04:00 PM
glencar Jackass, we met in the bar after the PC. I had to leave. At that point you weren't a stark raving lunatic. That's the only thing that makes me grumpy.
July 15th, 2005 04:00 PM
glencar And it wasn't bragging. Don't be so full of yourself, dippy.
July 15th, 2005 04:05 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Please watch your step in Hershey, as I will be prowling the parking lot with a pink feather boa and a big glass of Zinfandel. My 4" heels will make my footing somewhat precarious, though, which should enable you to avoid me like W. avoided military service!

Now I HAVE to go to Hershey !!!!

I SHALL RETURN TO HERSHEY !!!!!!!

Joey " DOUG " MacArthur

[ Edited by Tojo ]
[Edited by Joey]
July 15th, 2005 04:07 PM
Poplar
July 15th, 2005 04:07 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
As much as I admire the present President Bush his Dad sure was goofy.

Agreed. Got elected on he basis of being part of the Reagan "revolution", despite the fact that Reagan couldn't stand him and seldom spoke to him.

However, he DID have the good sense not to get stuck in Baghdad (wouldn't be prudent - no exit strategy) and to fire Karl Rove's fat ass.

Hardly a reason to found a dynasty with his idiot offspring, though.

And what was the deal with ol' Prescott and the Nazis?
July 15th, 2005 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Agreed. Got elected on he basis of being part of the Reagan "revolution", despite the fact that Reagan couldn't stand him and seldom spoke to him.

However, he DID have the good sense not to get stuck in Baghdad (wouldn't be prudent - no exit strategy) and to fire Karl Rove's fat ass.

Hardly a reason to found a dynasty with his idiot offspring, though.

And what was the deal with ol' Prescott and the Nazis?

Man , you said it !!!!

The entire Bushie family rode in on Reagan's coattails .
July 15th, 2005 04:11 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jackass, we met in the bar after the PC. I had to leave. At that point you weren't a stark raving lunatic. That's the only thing that makes me grumpy.

My political beliefs have not changed one iota since that day. So actually by your standards I WAS a stark raving lunatic.

Did I greet you? Jeez, I really don't recall that. You know how your mind blots out unpleasant memories.
July 15th, 2005 04:13 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Man , you said it !!!!

The entire Bushie family rode in on Reagan's coattails .

Another reason to hate Dutch!
July 15th, 2005 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Another reason to hate Dutch!

He DID win 44 states in 1980 ( I knew tons of Liberal Democrats who voted for him )

[ Edited by Jimmy Carter ]
[Edited by Joey]
July 15th, 2005 04:18 PM
jb Never liked Reagan either..most overrated Prez ever.....he destroyed everything we worked for...
July 15th, 2005 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Never liked Reagan either..most overrated Prez ever.....he destroyed everything we worked for...

July 15th, 2005 04:21 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Abe Lincoln is my man!!!
July 15th, 2005 04:22 PM
glencar Most Americans rate Reagan as one of our best Presidents. Didn't he recently win the Best American In History poll? You guys have to learn to accept that which you can't change. America is essentially a conservative country that loves Nascar & Fox News! We hate people who don't work & complain all day about our President.
July 15th, 2005 04:22 PM
Starbuck
quote:
joe scribbled:
He DID win 44 staes in 1980 ( I knew tons of Liberal Democrats who voted for him )

and minnesota proudly went for carter that fateful november day! as a matter of fact, when reagan won in 84 we were the ONLY state to go the other way! we've been blue every election for about 35 years!

BTW, the french motto reads "no fat chicks"
July 15th, 2005 04:23 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
Never liked Reagan either..most overrated Prez ever.....he destroyed everything we worked for...

Yes he did. PLUS I had a friend who saw him in real life once, in Philadelphia, and he said he looked ridiculous up close. It was broad daylight but he was on his way to a TV appearance so he was orange. Orange skin as well as the famous prematurely orange hair.

But he had that one ginchy soundbyte so he's remembered as a "great" American.

I have never voted for any orange candidates, and by gum I never will!
July 15th, 2005 04:24 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

He DID win 44 states in 1980 ( I knew tons of Liberal Democrats who voted for him )

[ Edited by Jimmy Carter ]
[Edited by Joey]

He won all those people over because Carter was an asshat. Arranging the WH tennis schedule was more important than standing up for America.
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

He won 49 in 1984!

(Actually, he admitted to ******* that he won all 50
States but gave Mondale Minn!)

All 50 Ronnie!

Starbuck glenny?!? rating bush up there abe lincoln?!?!

i will have to shake some sense into you at the chicago summit!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)