ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy !!
After August 1st rehearsals
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is Joey, anyway? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
July 14th, 2005 08:52 PM
PeerQueer My sincere apologies Joey - I did not know the pic of the obese gentleman was in fact not you.

May I greet you on my knees some day and make it up to you?
July 14th, 2005 10:05 PM
Soldatti
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
My sincere apologies Joey - I did not know the pic of the obese gentleman was in fact not you.

Maybe a closer pic of the other guy:

July 14th, 2005 11:12 PM
glencar
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
My sincere apologies Joey - I did not know the pic of the obese gentleman was in fact not you.

I think he's "been there, done that" but you could try.
July 14th, 2005 11:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
White Sox rock!

cubs are at .500
White Sox are thirty freaking games over .500

joey...come to our side.
July 15th, 2005 01:31 AM
Starbuck all this talk of the white sux is starting to give ME flank pain.

how many world series have you won since fire was invented?

that's what i thought!
July 15th, 2005 02:06 AM
sirmoonie Joey is C10. He has a very dubious and checkered history as a poster, but I don't think he cares.

He knows that Quadro blows doors.

He is a WHO fan and my friend.
July 15th, 2005 12:36 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Joey is C10. He has a very dubious and checkered history as a poster, but I don't think he cares.

He knows that Quadro blows doors.

He is a WHO fan and my friend.

Sir Moonie .................................

I would like to nuzzle you .

You are much loved by The Joey

Joeykins !

|
|
|
|
|
V

[ Edited by QUADRO ]

[Edited by Joey]
July 15th, 2005 01:07 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

cubs are at .500
White Sox are thirty freaking games over .500

joey...come to our side.

The White Sox .............?!?!?!

I love the new look of U.S. Cellular Field !!!!!!!

July 15th, 2005 01:53 PM
Starbuck joey, don't be fooled by the new look of the field or the team. the white sux are like 34-2 in one run games this year and that can't last.

i'm just trying to spare you any future pain when they choke in the post season!

W-W-W-WHAT??!?!

OK........

July 15th, 2005 01:55 PM
jb Joey is to posting what Mr. L is to lawyering. We are two professionals who treat the boards with our presence and ask very little in return. We have forgotten more about posting than most shall ever learn.
July 15th, 2005 02:01 PM
gypsy
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Step off, biyatch. That's my job.
July 15th, 2005 02:02 PM
jb Hi Gypsy...
July 15th, 2005 02:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Hi Gypsy...

Hi jb!
July 15th, 2005 02:09 PM
Starbuck helly gypsy!

is that a picture of you on your avatar? is that before or after the harley pic was taken?
July 15th, 2005 02:10 PM
jb
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
helly gypsy!

is that a picture of you on your avatar? is that before or after the harley pic was taken?

One time, I recall having an accident in my pants, as I had a stomach virus. I had to turn the car around and head home to clean up. I recall walking in, and my wife looked at me with disgust and called me a filthy animal. My kids siad "dad, you stink" as I ran to the bathroom. As I washed myself in my sunken satunia shower with dual vibrating shower heads, who do you think was laying on the sea-isle cotton bathroom mat waiting to love me? Yes, again Monster was there for me again in a time of need. I love that Dog so much....I am getting emotional.
July 15th, 2005 02:14 PM
FPM C10 DING-DING-DING!!!!

Oh...we don't have a Hall of Fame over here.

If we DID, that heartwrenching post would be forever enshrined as the post against which all other posts must be measured!

You know, I was "on the fence" about you for a long time, Josh...but I am definitely in the pro-JB camp now!!!

Flacky!
July 15th, 2005 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
DING-DING-DING!!!!

If we DID, that heartwrenching post would be forever enshrined as the post against which all other posts must be measured!

You know, I was "on the fence" about you for a long time, Josh...but I am definitely in the pro-JB camp now!!!

Flacky!

Thanks....I alwasy was in your camp..I just was threatened by the C10 thing...
July 15th, 2005 02:18 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
One time, I recall having an accident in my pants, as I had a stomach virus. I had to turn the car around and head home to clean up. I recall walking in, and my wife looked at me with disgust and called me a filthy animal. My kids siad "dad, you stink" as I ran to the bathroom. As I washed myself in my sunken satunia shower with dual vibrating shower heads, who do you think was laying on the sea-isle cotton bathroom mat waiting to love me? Yes, again Monster was there for me again in a time of need. I love that Dog so much....I am getting emotional.

jb

That was great

I like you

I really really like you

July 15th, 2005 02:18 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb

That was great

I like you

I really really like you

Torn b/t two lovers, breaking all the rules....
July 15th, 2005 02:25 PM
kath very touching josh.
July 15th, 2005 02:26 PM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb

That was great

I like you

I really really like you

Don't fall for it, jb. He's Maxy's facetious little lapdog.
July 15th, 2005 02:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
helly gypsy!

No, that's Anita Pallenberg. And, no, that is not me on the Harley. It's an OLD joke started by...JOEY.
July 15th, 2005 02:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No, that's Anita Pallenberg. And, no, that is not me on the Harley. It's an OLD joke started by...JOEY.

i am told that joey's neighbor can suck start a harley
July 15th, 2005 02:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i am told that joey's neighbor can suck start a harley

That joey is one lucky guy!
July 15th, 2005 02:42 PM
kath why am i somewhat stimulated by that???
July 15th, 2005 02:52 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
why am i somewhat stimulated by that???

Funny stuff kath!!!
July 15th, 2005 02:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
joey, don't be fooled by the new look of the field or the team. the white sux are like 34-2 in one run games this year and that can't last.

i'm just trying to spare you any future pain when they choke in the post season!

W-W-W-WHAT??!?!

OK........

fair warning...you are way out of your league...cut your losses now and cease all cubs-white sox challenges. you have been warned. "I will be forced to thrash you." (E. Murphy, "Coming to America")

July 15th, 2005 03:29 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
DING-DING-DING!!!!

Flacky!

Unhinged, you & I should start with the really small stuff. On Joshy, we can agree.
July 15th, 2005 03:31 PM
jb You shall both be greeted at MSg ..not YOTI's....either Walters, Penn Stattion Entrance, or Pretzel stand.
July 15th, 2005 03:32 PM
glencar As long as it's done separately. Unhinged has poisoned the well & I'd rather not ever see him again.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)