ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: $35 Parking In Boston! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
28th July 2006 06:43 PM
mojoman i agree that in the rush to get the project completed politicans may have compromised the process. bechtel stands by their design as they should being one of the worlds leading contractors.
28th July 2006 07:55 PM
Gazza
quote:
Dan wrote:

PLEASE DON'T

You think he is annoying now, wait until he is martyred!

LOL... thats so true its downright scary. Imagine being assassinated for crimes against music
[Edited by Gazza]
28th July 2006 08:47 PM
chevysales
quote:
winter wrote:

Chevy,

Truce.

I don't know for certain on this tour, but for the other Stones shows in Foxboro (Gilette and the old stadium), the seat numbers ran left to right with your back to the stage. So seat 1 in Section A3 is right next to the stage. I realize that this is different than the way the section numbers run. But it makes sense to me. Take the Fleet Center, for example, the seat numbers ran the same way, but the lettered Sections ran in the other direction (so Section A at the Fleet Center was where A1, A2 and A3 are at Gillete and Section B at the Fleet Center is waw where A4, A5 and A6 are at Gillete). For what it's worth, for every Stones show that I have been to on the floor, the seat numbers have worked this way (Foxboro, Gillete, Fleet Center, Hartford (indoor and outdoor), MSG, etc.) I am not saying it is universal, but it is a pretty good bet.

Good luck

always a truce with my fellow pats fans... please it's never serious with me just some good natured ribbing for my pats fans... you, nellcote and i do believe glencar to be a closet patsie fan.

as for seats shit i jumped on row 12 seats 19/20 thinking they were by rail as i was informed 20 seats to each row for each section up front... silly me.
28th July 2006 08:52 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I saw Dante Culpepper limping on ESPN last night, and it's only the START of training.
Oye Vey!

good one... espn qoutes saint nick (saban) as feeling pepper will start 1st pre-season game he is that far ahead... trining camp opens sat and he isn't wearing a red shirt... chances are he won't go thru 19 games without a setback... oh yep i did type 19 as we super bowl bound baby!

now the canes they gotsto worry getting shot in the ass... shooting back... willie williams and all that.

28th July 2006 08:54 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:

He is a bust!!! Nellie, will I be killed driving to the show by the big dig???

blasphemy i say!
28th July 2006 08:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LOL... thats so true its downright scary. Imagine being assassinated for crimes against music
[Edited by Gazza]

Now that is a list I wouldn't make fun of...

28th July 2006 08:56 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Have no fear, MITT IS HERE!
Super Mitt, Gov Extrodinare of the fabled PROM
(peoples republic of Massachusetts)
He forced out the director of the Turnpike Autority (much to the chagrin of all lawyers in Bahston)
MITT will restore order to the city!
You will be safe!
You will regale at Gillette with fab tailgate!
You will be at Patriots Heaven!
Come see the World Champion Banners!
I will show you the plaque of the old stadium (holy grail)
I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!!!! (insert John Belushi here)

Oh, BTW, find video of the Lt. Gov, who is running for Gov, she's a looker....
[Edited by Nellcote]

hahaha

now thats postin'
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)