ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: using camera in a concert? Return to archive
27th July 2006 03:54 PM
xjegat is it possible to use a camera and take some photo in a concert?
I'm going to the "stade de france tommorow... and i would like to take some photo but i don't if it is allowed?
28th July 2006 02:56 AM
keefjunkie Is it possible? Absolutely
Is it alloud? No

So what.
28th July 2006 02:58 AM
FotiniD Just hide it somewhere good (oh, that sounds tricky ) and get it. Don't use a cheap camera, take your good one along and get some great photos.
28th July 2006 09:52 AM
egon they always pad me down quite thoroughly.

I quite enjoy it, but does not help with the expensive
camera smuggling.
28th July 2006 11:07 AM
keefkid
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Just hide it somewhere good (oh, that sounds tricky ) and get it. Don't use a cheap camera, take your good one along and get some great photos.

i had no problem getting one in but ya you do have to hide it if they are searching people... cheapo disposables with flash works just fine as long as you are fairly close, hold your finger over the flash so no one sees you taking pics and you dont really need a flash with all the stage lights...

here are some i took in Philly ...

this was taken right on the rail lower level keith side, got kicked out of there pretty quick

b-stage from about 20 rows up first level... zoomed in when i upload it to my computer

all of these were taken front row b stage

[Edited by keefkid]
[Edited by keefkid]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)