ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: North American Fall Tour (aka "DIFTK") Announcement is Here Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
26th July 2006 12:24 PM
Dan Didn't the original list just say "arena show" on Nov 20 and not LA Arena show? If they didn't even sell out the Forum in March and are now playing a stadium, I don't think they would also do an arena show in the same market. My guess is San Diego, Bakersfield or Stockton.
26th July 2006 12:26 PM
jb
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:
Feelin' kinda giddy.

I managed to get A3 row 5 for $97.

Never been to Boston before so I'm really looking forward to it.

My legacy membership also got me A3 first row for the show in Toronto last year. I know that the membership system is far from perfect and the naysayers can believe what they want, but I think my $100 was well spent.

YOu did good....
26th July 2006 12:27 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
The Amex pass is offering great seats (rows 12-14) at 600-700 dollars..very nice...

Not remotely as good as what Mr Jimmy just pulled up, though!

700 dollars for 14th row? very nice? Theres one born every minute!

This crap of holding back the best seats and offering people overpriced mediocre ones that they will then panic buy because theyre conned into believing thats all there is the biggest scam around. And yet so many people go along with it every time like sheep.
26th July 2006 12:43 PM
Lazy Bones
26th July 2006 12:44 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

well, when you offer a 'student discount', you gotta make up for it somewhere!

Unfortunately students have to fly to Montana
or Idaho to get the discount!

26th July 2006 12:55 PM
Lazy Bones forget college students. what about stones fans who want to bring their own children to see them? I'd love to, but I'm not going to/can't use a months' grocery money to bring them. What about a child's fee - say under 15, $49. I know why, but, fer fuck sakes, do something that will actually be praised by the fans for once!

I've never bought a memebership and never will.
26th July 2006 12:58 PM
Saint Sway how about after you drop $5k on one leg of the tour, they give you one free ticket.

I cant believe how much $$$$$ I've spent on this band.
26th July 2006 01:00 PM
jb
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Unfortunately students have to fly to Montana
or Idaho to get the discount!

26th July 2006 01:12 PM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm in!!!!!!!

15 rows off the Floor at Soldier...Keith's side...about 50 yardline(maybe 1 further back).

165.00 each.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Same seats/area as last time?...not bad!

I pitched back everything these greedy fucks threw my way. The seats weren't THAT good.

I'll try again tomorrow. I did the same last year (waited) and got just what I wanted.

Cohl & Co. can rub a fucking lamp between their crotches before I shell out $700 to sit mid-field.

I was born at night...but, it wasn't last night, you pricks!
26th July 2006 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Same seats/area as last time?...not bad!

I pitched back everything these greedy fucks threw my way. The seats weren't THAT good.

I'll try again tomorrow. I did the same last year (waited) and got just what I wanted.

Cohl & Co. can rub a fucking lamp between their crotches before I shell out $700 to sit mid-field.

I was born at night...but, it wasn't last night, you pricks!

The $700 for row 12 was a very good deal!!!! Please Pam, spend until it hurts!!! This is it!!!! (see Summitt)
26th July 2006 01:16 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
jb wrote:

The $700 for row 12 was a very good deal!!!! Please Pam, spend until it hurts!!! This is it!!!! (see Summitt)

Do it for the kids!

26th July 2006 01:19 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:

Josh...honey...

The shit they tossed was exactly that....SHIT.

And trust me...I can $pend with the be$t of 'em!

I must have more "jew" in me than you!

I'm not worried.
I'll get tickets.
I'll be happy.
26th July 2006 01:23 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Josh...honey...

The shit they tossed was exactly that....SHIT.

And trust me...I can $pend with the be$t of 'em!

I must have more "jew" in me than you!

I'm not worried.
I'll get tickets.
I'll be happy.

That's the funny thing, we Jews(bastards) spend more than anyone!!!! Pug also won't buy!!! LJ got very questionable tickets-not on the field!!!! Why????
26th July 2006 01:24 PM
Saint Sway save your $$$$ on the stadiums

they will be adding an additonal Beacon show (Halloween night) and MSG

I advise booking your hotels/airfare now. My "predictions" are always accurate.
26th July 2006 01:27 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
save your $$$$ on the stadiums

This is what I heard as well...............see tour rumors.
[Edited by jb]
26th July 2006 01:36 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
That's the funny thing, we Jews(bastards) spend more than anyone!!!! Pug also won't buy!!! LJ got very questionable tickets-not on the field!!!! Why????

Yeah, you guys do spend like monkeys in heat on a lovely spring day...I'll give you that. But I've learned from my favorite little jew-friend to 'get what ya pay for'. Plus, my inner sanity lobe in my brain was wanting to slap some sense into me when I had to the urge to click the "buy" button.

And btw...LJ has EXCELLENT seats.
But then again, YOU wouldn't know that.
YOU'VE never been to Soldier Field.

'nuff said
26th July 2006 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Yeah, you guys do spend like monkeys in heat on a lovely spring day...I'll give you that. But I've learned from my favorite little jew-friend to 'get what ya pay for'. Plus, my inner sanity lobe in my brain was wanting to slap some sense into me when I had to the urge to click the "buy" button.

And btw...LJ has EXCELLENT seats.
But then again, YOU wouldn't know that.
YOU'VE never been to Soldier Field.

'nuff said

My prediction is that I will be at or near Soldiers Field if possible...Sadly, Pug gave me the wrong fucking hotel and I am stuck at the 4 Seasons....This is a fluid date as I am currently scheduloed on a two-week trial docket commencing October 6................
[Edited by jb]
26th July 2006 01:52 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:

JB, I got the same type of tix for Giants. You get a much better view from the first level than from the field (unless you have VERY close field tickets).

26th July 2006 01:55 PM
jb
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

JB, I got the same type of tix for Giants. You get a much better view from the first level than from the field (unless you have VERY close field tickets).

I know, I was onluy kidding..especially at a stadium. I always get rows 1-5 and it is very hard to even see Charlie....The perfect field seats for someone who can accept not being right up front is center, rows 10-15. I am just spoiled and cannot/willnot sit more than 5 or 6 rows back...it is a huge waste of money, but hey, you only go around once, so f-- it!!! (I also caqn afford it at this time-having good year, despite not meeting my goal of 1 million)
[Edited by jb]
26th July 2006 01:56 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
save your $$$$ on the stadiums

I hope you're right, Sway. The Beacon would be a once-in-a-lifetime, dream-come-true kinda thing. But MSG is what I'm really looking for.
26th July 2006 02:01 PM
jb Fan Asylum now guaranteeing first ten rows!!! Last time itr was first 5!!!!
26th July 2006 02:02 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:

...but hey, you only go around once, so f-- it!!!

That's the spirit! Yer my kinda guy, JB. I hope I shall have the pleasure of greeting you in Chi and/or NYC this fall. Drinks are on me!
26th July 2006 02:06 PM
jb
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

That's the spirit! Yer my kinda guy, JB. I hope I shall have the pleasure of greeting you in Chi and/or NYC this fall. Drinks are on me!

Thank you....and allow me the pleasure of treating . I am also thinking MSG..........
26th July 2006 02:10 PM
Dan
quote:

I know, I was onluy kidding..especially at a stadium. I always get rows 1-5 and it is very hard to even see Charlie....The perfect field seats for someone who can accept not being right up front is center, rows 10-15. I am just spoiled and cannot/willnot sit more than 5 or 6 rows back...it is a huge waste of money, but hey, you only go around once, so f-- it!!! (I also caqn afford it at this time-having good year, despite not meeting my goal of 1 million)

Yeah, there is really no such thing as a good seat at a stadium. Thats why I am usually content to just watch the big screen from the upppers. For $20, its worth it for an almost drive in movie type experience.
26th July 2006 02:26 PM
Saint Sway I am organizing a Montana Summitt
26th July 2006 02:43 PM
parmeda
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I am organizing a Montana Summitt

Any of these Mountain Men gonna be there, Sway?

Joey will come for sure!
26th July 2006 02:52 PM
Saint Sway I am getting many PM requests to organize a Montana Summitt. Gonna form a ROFC of MT. Including Mtn Men, sheep, the cape, Blondie Chapin, Joey, ganga, a tent and a performance by Tim Reis and friends (including a guest appearance by Andy Snitzer & Bernard Fowler!!!!)
26th July 2006 02:59 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I am getting many PM requests to organize a Montana Summitt. Gonna form a ROFC of MT. Including Mtn Men, sheep, the cape, Blondie Chapin, Joey, ganga, a tent and a performance by Tim Reis and friends (including a guest appearance by Andy Snitzer & Bernard Fowler!!!!)

Looks like Amtrak doesn't go to Missoula.
26th July 2006 03:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dan wrote:

Looks like Amtrak doesn't go to Missoula.

you need not worry.... Jake Cohl has arranged to have Chuck Leavell provide ROFC of MT members with donkey rides from the airport to the MT Summitt
26th July 2006 03:09 PM
Gazza
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Any of these Mountain Men gonna be there, Sway?

Joey will come for sure!

is that Denver Pyle at the back?

Is that photo a preview of the on-stage seats?
[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)