ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: North American Fall Tour (aka "DIFTK") Announcement is Here Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
26th July 2006 09:40 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

M...if you are doing the American Express pre-sale you DON'T need an rs.com passcode. At least I didn't last Fall.

Relax.......deep breaths.

Yeah right....I'm a nervous wreck.....couldn't sleep.

What this Band does to us!!!!

LJ.

Thank you SO MUCH, LJ! *Huge sigh of relief" I really need to calm down...
26th July 2006 09:42 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Damn those platinum subscriptions Why do they have to make it so difficult?

I wish I had a subscription to help you GotToRollMe. Unfortunately all I got is access to the Virtual Ticket as well.

Do you think good tickets will be gone by the time the pre-sale has ended though? I mean, these are lots of tickets so maybe not.. Either way, pre-sales in the States are a lot of fuss, aren't they! Starting so soon after the announcement, tickets selling out so quickly...

So people with those platinum babies, do come forth and give a helping hand to my great friend Get ready baby, here they come again!

You're a doll, Fotini. Yep, here we go again...

26th July 2006 09:52 AM
Jerry in Boston Fuck RS.COM and their Platinum bullshit! I signed on for the first time in ages and they tell me, conveniently, that my membership has expired. I got sucked into that $100 membership crap ONCE and it won't happen again. The pre-sale tix they offered me for my supposedly coveted code were shit.

I'll take my chances on Monday. Yeah, maybe they'll be gone but whatever. I just want to get into the building, that's all. I'll even sit in the last fucking row in the highest fucking tier a mile and a half away if I have to. I don't care. I am NOT paying $100 to get shit on again by RS.COM and I am NOT paying for premium tix again either. It's rock and roll - you shouldn't have to mortgage the house to get a good seat. But that's life nowadays, whatever.

I just want to get inside Gillette and spend the evening with The Rolling Stones. I don't need to see Mick's fucking nose hairs up close!
26th July 2006 10:03 AM
lotsajizz I'm in...just scored three cheap $62.50 tiks for Foxboro!! Wooopee...Halifax next!!

26th July 2006 10:10 AM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'm in...just scored three cheap $62.50 tiks for Foxboro!! Wooopee...Halifax next!!

I loooked at the brokers sites and they have some tickets listred at 5k a piece for stadium, not even in the first 20 rows...LOL!!!
26th July 2006 10:31 AM
chevysales
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'm in...just scored three cheap $62.50 tiks for Foxboro!! Wooopee...Halifax next!!

after getting pages that said they weren't giving out codes... and a few more screwed up pages at 10:00 i finally got a page saying i was already given code... it was in my tickets section...

ANYHOW A3 ROW 12... i can live with that for $352... now to wait day before show for giants drop and any other ones i attend... this one was important as wife and kids wanted in... the others i can grab singles easy enough... so my $100 to them paid off with good ones for sept msg show and these.

hope everyone else was having good luck
26th July 2006 10:57 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
"To give more fans an opportunity to see the band we're lowering the ticket prices on average 10-15% and taking an additional off tickets for students."

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

they didnt lower ticket prices .0001% - much less 10-15%!!

ticket prices this morning are EXACTLY the same as they've been all along. The majority of the house is still $450.
26th July 2006 11:10 AM
GotToRollMe WOOHOO! I just scored three tix on the first level off the floor for $160 each at Giants. I just hope Mr. Cohl deigns to give us a couple of MSG shows as well (I'd even forgo the Beacon show for that one).

I am in Stones Heaven!

26th July 2006 11:16 AM
jb Don't panic...these are huge stadium shows..rest assured there will be many tickets available at almost every venue.....don't panioc and buy something you don't want.!!!!
26th July 2006 11:24 AM
LadyJane I'm in!!!!!!!

15 rows off the Floor at Soldier...Keith's side...about 50 yardline(maybe 1 further back).

165.00 each.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
26th July 2006 11:24 AM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Don't panic...these are huge stadium shows..rest assured there will be many tickets available at almost every venue.....don't panioc and buy something you don't want.!!!!

Real Stones fans buy tickets right away and the first tickets offered.
26th July 2006 11:26 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm in!!!!!!!

15 rows off the Floor at Soldier...Keith's side...about 50 yardline(maybe 1 further back).

165.00 each.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Pug just threw back floor 11!!!
26th July 2006 11:28 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm in!!!!!!!

165.00 each.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Wooo-hooo! I got Giants and Foxboro (even though
I'm not sure about going to that one).

SV

P.S. Here's the Soldier Field chart:

26th July 2006 11:29 AM
Steel Wheels Let's take it easy everyone, and wish those that are buying tickets today good luck, good seats with a good view, and a good credit card!

26th July 2006 11:34 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

Pug just threw back floor 11!!!

I tossed row 5 back in the pond
26th July 2006 11:37 AM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I tossed row 5 back in the pond

I would have kept row 5....
26th July 2006 11:44 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I will only buy good seats, nothing else...
26th July 2006 11:46 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

ticket prices this morning are EXACTLY the same as they've been all along. The majority of the house is still $450.

I'm shocked!.........Wow...who'da thunk Cohl was bs'ing?
26th July 2006 11:48 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

typo. It was SECTION 5. Ronnie's side. Beyond 1st 10 rows. It was like row 20someting

not worth it IMO. Must be 1st 10 rows
26th July 2006 11:50 AM
jb [quote]Saint Sway wrote:

typo. It was SECTION 5. Ronnie's side. Beyond 1st 10 rows. It was like row 20someting

not worth it IMO. Must be 1st 10 rows
[/quote

AGREED
26th July 2006 11:55 AM
pdog
26th July 2006 11:56 AM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

"Doing It For The Kids Tour"=thank you Rolling Stones!!!!
26th July 2006 11:58 AM
pdog
26th July 2006 12:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
new dates "rumoured" on IORR -

Louisville: 30 sep
Atlanta: 25 oct
Beacon, NY: 29 and 31 oct
Edmonton: (also) 31 oct
LA arena show: 20 nov

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/tour06c.htm

oh wow....wonderful...3 theatre shows on the entire tour and all of them in New York!!! Just what the rest of the fan club members around the world rushed to pay $100 for!
26th July 2006 12:04 PM
jb I was advised that the fanclub code states stadiums and arenas..........please advise?
26th July 2006 12:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

quel surprise! I hate to say I told you so, but....

they'll milk the $450 thing to death in places like NY and then you'll probably find the student discounts or a reasonable proportion of sensibly priced tickets in places like Montana, where even though the stadium barely holds 20,000 they'll have to come close to living in the real world to enable them to sell it out.

Must be great to have to pay 3 times as much for a so-so ticket in one city than it is to see the same show from the same seat in another part of the same country. But then, they love you guys so much they cant wait to get back!
[Edited by Gazza]
26th July 2006 12:07 PM
jb We cannot sell out these stadiums at any price....
26th July 2006 12:09 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:

oh wow....wonderful...3 theatre shows on the entire tour and all of them in New York!!! Just what the rest of the fan club members around the world rushed to pay $100 for!

well, when you offer a 'student discount', you gotta make up for it somewhere!

26th July 2006 12:20 PM
jb The Amex pass is offering great seats (rows 12-14) at 600-700 dollars..very nice...
26th July 2006 12:23 PM
Mr Jimmy Feelin' kinda giddy.

I managed to get A3 row 5 for $97.

Never been to Boston before so I'm really looking forward to it.

My legacy membership also got me A3 first row for the show
in Toronto last year. I know that the membership system is far
from perfect and the naysayers can believe what they want,
but I think my $100 was well spent. I got great seats, for a great price,
for two different tours because they automatically extended my
membership for a second year free of charge.

[Edited by Mr Jimmy]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)