ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July
© Rick Nederstigt with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OMG! Stones At BA Again (Rumoured) ==> Now Confirmed!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th July 2006 05:59 PM
Madafaka
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Just judging from the video I've seen, Buenos Aires was the best show of the tour so far, imo. Wish I could have been there. Congrats, guys, you deserve another one!

Thank you very much, my friend! Cross your fingers!
19th July 2006 06:09 PM
glencar
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Don't believe in the mass media! Every big city has a "dangerous zone". BA is a wonderful place to visit, you got my word!

MaYBE i'LL GO! wHEN IS THIS?
19th July 2006 06:24 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:

Nice to see you back!
19th July 2006 06:41 PM
glencar Thanks! Drinking & body surfing are best combined!
19th July 2006 10:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Don't believe in the mass media! Every big city has a "dangerous zone". BA is a wonderful place to visit, you got my word!

…and mine too!! Trust me, Buenos Aires is the Stones City...

Danger? Madafaka told you all just be in the good and safe places, and is a great place to attend a Rolling Stones show. The following is a REAL story, unfortunately with a lot of witnesses LOL

At the end of the first show I was wheelin' and dealin' with this beauty, her name is Sol Acuña... a real funny and nice fan, see her tattoo, unfortunately this poor boy had no luck that night as her boyfriend was so jealous about me and my evil intentions and my erotic smile…

As far as I remember, someone at the end of this “meeting” told me that she was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend in 1995. He said something like “Voodoo… Do you know who was the girl you were having fun with?”

Next day I met this great old friend who is my cyberpal since she was only 15...the times they are a changin' babe

BTW, this pic with thanks to the very same Madafaka

Next night, after the show we had a big party and overnite I met some argetinean girls with my friend Cucho Peñaloza and finally it was a hot night. Fortunately there ain’t no pictures of this moment (I think so…)

Argentina rules you bastards

...and they had a tent with me in it LOLOLOLLLLLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL no more booze for me tonite
19th July 2006 10:47 PM
Soldatti With 141,000 tickets sold for 2 shows and ABB still on the top 100 after 10 months, is not surprising.
19th July 2006 11:22 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I have just booked at 4 Seasons Boston!!!(2 suites!!!).

You're so kind to get an extra room for moi'.
19th July 2006 11:38 PM
Madafaka
quote:
glencar wrote:

December... 33°c in BA, 2°c in NY
19th July 2006 11:39 PM
Madafaka Voodoo, I know you're coming to BA again. I knoooooooooooow it!
19th July 2006 11:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...I promise, AGAIN. If the stones go to Argentina again I will be back there FOR SURE!!
20th July 2006 12:59 AM
glencar
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

December... 33°c in BA, 2°c in NY

If it works out for me I shall be there.
20th July 2006 01:44 AM
Poplar
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Voodoo, I know you're coming to BA again. I knoooooooooooow it!

Honestly - I'm considering this. I'm tired of US crowds, and I've always wanted to go there.
[Edited by Poplar]
20th July 2006 09:15 AM
Madafaka Yeah! We could make the biggest RO Party!
21st July 2006 10:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Yeah! We could make the biggest RO Party!

and the wildest too...
24th July 2006 03:50 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Since some weeks ago the rumours have been circulating in and out at our message board in Spanish BdP, mentioning newspapers, radio stations, insiders, and even TV. I think there's a big chance to have it. Also in Mexico City, this is a scan from a local newspaper (not a tabloid) I posted before here:

Both, The Who and Rolling Stones here at the end of the year! So fucking great!

Note 1: Not in the same bill
Note 2: Thanks Tzonistac

SLAYER!
25th July 2006 07:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More rumours: Chile and Brazil too (and Brazil not a free concert anymore)
25th July 2006 08:05 PM
Soldatti Great!!
27th July 2006 10:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Confirmed from very close and reliable sources, Buenos Aires will be at the end of November or early December

More about it http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=5920

Thanks Estela and Marcelo
27th July 2006 10:55 AM
Gazza Great stuff. South America was shafted in terms of concerts on this tour. Its good that theyre going back
27th July 2006 11:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Apparently the dates will be December 2, 4 and 6 but this is not confirmed.

Marcelo from Rollingmania is confirming the fact that the shows are not just scheduled but already booked and the information comes from the producer (DG) directly and is now 100% confirmed

Time to make another video Gazza
27th July 2006 11:09 AM
jb
quote:
Apparently the dates will be December 2, 4 and 6 but this is not confirmed.

Marcelo from Rollingmania is confirming the fact that the shows are not just scheduled but already booked and the information comes from the producer (DG) directly and is now 100% confirmed

Time to make another video Gazza

We will out party you !!!!
27th July 2006 11:09 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl But you won't have a "tent"
27th July 2006 11:11 AM
jb
quote:
But you won't have a "tent"

27th July 2006 11:16 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
and the wildest too...

I want to go and party with you and the infantry of sexy latina women that follow you around quivering at your feet!!!!!

I dont care the cost! Worth every penny!!!!

VOODOOO IS THE MAN!!!!!!!
27th July 2006 11:24 AM
Gazza
quote:
But you won't have a "tent"

I've just "pitched a tent" at this news!
27th July 2006 11:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I want to go and party with you and the infantry of sexy latina women that follow you around quivering at your feet!!!!!

I dont care the cost! Worth every penny!!!!

VOODOOO IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

It will be a pleasure to party with ya SS
27th July 2006 12:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:

It will be a pleasure to party with ya SS

likewise!!

I have seen the pictures... I have heard the tawdry stories...

and am now prepared to party with Voodoo!!!

the after show will be LEGENDARY! Babes! Booze! Debauchery!!
27th July 2006 12:31 PM
claudiomoraleida YES !!! YESS !!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th July 2006 12:36 PM
Soldatti Outstanding news.
27th July 2006 12:56 PM
jtorquetti When will be announced?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)