ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What happened with the 2nd round of the Rocks Off trivia? Return to archive
07-28-03 02:01 PM
gomper What happened with the 2nd round of the Rocks Off trivia?

Have you forgotten that? or are you looking for very simple questions in Wyman's stone alone/rolling with the stones?

Voodoo, yo sé que la edad is a drag, desde ayer me quedé hasta las 2 de hoy esperando la segunda parte pero creo que ya se les olvido o se quedaron dormidos.
07-28-03 02:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As per Angie's request we moved the date because of her trip to Prague. We'll let you know soon, probably romorrow

07-28-03 04:44 PM
gomper Okey, there's no problem.
07-28-03 06:34 PM
Gazza >What happened with the 2nd round of the Rocks Off trivia?
Have you forgotten that? or are you looking for very simple questions in Wyman's stone alone/rolling with the stones?

yes..we've decided that the prize was so good that we're going to keep it amongst the three of us instead for a year each. Gerardo gets it this year, then Jaxx , and I should have it sometime around July 2005
07-28-03 08:14 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
As per Angie's request we moved the date because of her trip to Prague. We'll let you know soon, probably romorrow

Wow! Thanx Gerardo, Gazza and Jaxx! lol. I'm back and ready to go now.
07-28-03 10:57 PM
MarthaMyDear lol, Gary... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I finally laughed at the sarcasm (take a
picture)!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!! lol................ :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***